Brb capitalizing tetanus toxin (high IQ moneymaxxing idea)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
If its just as dangerous brother, botulinum neurotoxin A aka botox, is making people rich, then maybe I should capitalize on tetanus. Botox causes flaccid paralysis, rendering muscles unable to contract. Tetanus toxin causes spastic paralysis, making muscles unable to relax. The former chronically inhibits presynaptic release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, TeNT blocks the release of inhibitory neurotransmitters glycine and GABA. It's the exact opposite of botox.
"Tetanus toxin has great therapeutic potential, matching botulinum toxin"

Imagine how much money one could make if tetanus toxin was approved for the treatment of hypotonia of various etiologies or locally, for cosmetic purposes, to increase resting muscle tone for a more youthful, sharper look?

Jfl if you fell for my shitpost. Approving tetanus neurotoxin as a therapeutic agent would be just as wicked as the approval of botox. The people responsible for the latter deserve to be punished with intravenous injection of botox so that they can experience first hand what hell on earth feels like

Screenshot 20210622 133421 Chrome

Shit fucking thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Imagine bodybuilding with tetanus toxin

Forum more dead than Alexander the Great. You guys overdosed on sleeping pills or sth?

What are the odds of getting this botox-induced condition that you have though?
Not very high I assume

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
What are the odds of getting this botox-induced condition that you have though?
Not very high I assume
The risk of side effects is quite high with botox. Not everyone with side effects will end up as bad as me but it's still unpredictable and also pretty much untreatable