Brutal reaction after girl realized she was twerking on a subhuman incel

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

SATIRE

Dumb bitch gets mad jfl

What would she have done if this was chad?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, fobos, Demir and 13 others
It's always fatcels that get bullied the most.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, SikKunt, LegendOfIncel and 4 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, AspiringChad and ChoSeungHui
brutal

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Einon
st. hamudi

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, AspiringChad and ChoSeungHui
AspiringChad

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AspiringChad
All I want is a latina girl to twerk on my ass and face...

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Hamudi Ebalz
Published on Jun 16, 2019

SUBSCRIBE 197
Girl Doesn't Realize She's Dancing With Ugly Guy , imagine what would happen if this guy was a goodlooking Chad !

Sorry bro that's Tyrone's toilet

• +1
#metoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, fobos, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Meanwhile...

mn6fheykmw911.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RedKeyboard, SikKunt and 4 others
Good thing I'm black. I'll grind and grab that ass and cry racism if I ever get #metooed. I just have to make sure she's not Tyrone's property.:feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Ritalincel
All hail hamudi

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SikKunt, fobos and 2 others

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and nattycel

• +1
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, AspiringChad and Ritalincel
WHAT KIND OF MONKEY SONG IS THIS

It was this guy

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, SikKunt, Demir and 1 other person
throwback song even though i found it cringy back in the early 10s

Girl is completely ok with the dude she is dancing with until she turns around and realises that he is unattractive and reacts in a negative way. Just fuck her. Hope she suffers. This video is rage fuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1106, AspiringChad and 1 other person
i hope she will get pregnant and with no men that wanna help her...

who am i kidding? There will are cucks ready to help her...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, AspiringChad and SeiGun
He will probably get MeToo’d for this. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AspiringChad
Inceltears would say he has a bad personality

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, SikKunt, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Just look at that. Visible horror over simply having a bad face. He posed no threat, just his mere presence was enough to frighten her. How had I not noticed this obvious aspect of society until the blackpill?

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt and Ropemaxing
Malaysian lapdance
Shit your pants and do not wipe. Then proceed to give a standard lapdance with your shit acting as lube.
Wow, i was so wasted last night that i let Christina give me a Malaysian lapdance.
by JA88 November 10, 2010

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, AspiringChad and Deleted member 1551
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
IT’S NOT FAIR

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I get the same reaction when looking at foids accidentally, because usually I dont look at them. Thats why its nice I am not very much toxic for them and they are disgusted but not a lot. Things will be much worse for me if I looked at them more often, this world is for foids and chads.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Zeta ascended and AspiringChad
I get the same reaction when looking at foids accidentally, because usually I dont look at them. Thats why its nice I am not very much toxic for them and they are disgusted but not a lot. Things will be much worse for me if I looked at them more often, this world is for foids and chads.
I hate foids so much

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and dodt
I hate foids so much
Dunno why dudes rage so much at foiding abusing the power in society, while everyone feels ok about discussing the looks stuff blackpill, cuz these two things are implications of each other.
Being a deformed dude who faces the unfairness of life especially in matters related to foids and their behaviour is a part of my life, and its kinda strange for me when dudes are raging on that when an incel suffers.

• Hmm...
Day 0

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Dunno why dudes rage so much at foiding abusing the power in society, while everyone feels ok about discussing the looks stuff blackpill, cuz these two things are implications of each other.
Being a deformed dude who faces the unfairness of life especially in matters related to foids and their behaviour is a part of my life, and its kinda strange for me when dudes are raging on that when an incel suffers.
I rage on it because it disgusts me. I also get looks of disgust and get treated like shit by Western foids here.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
I rage on it because it disgusts me. I also get looks of disgust and get treated like shit by Western foids here.
Tbh its also about personality a bit, but I have lost here even more than I lost in looks lottery.

• Hmm...
Tbh its also about personality a bit
:feelswhat: No, foids giving me looks of disgust isn't because they can magically sense my personality. Absolute horseshit.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Festrunk
:feelswhat: No, foids giving me looks of disgust isn't because they can magically sense my personality. Absolute horseshit.
Incel looks are smth else.

• +1
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad