Buy GME GameStop Corp. (GME)

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
One whom can afford to lose that money.

Not for gains.
But to fuck over the Hedge Fund scammers; and fuck over the broker scammers.

This can Fuck up the system!!!!!

I just bought 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, alriodai, Deleted member 11748 and 7 others
no don't buy gme retards
you will lose your money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Pussyslayer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
Can someone explain?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, diggbicc, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Absolutely water, there is already a thread about this with 4K views.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Can someone explain?
In short summary.

Big hedge funds, are manipulating the stock market, on smaller companies.
This example, of GameStop Corp. (GME).

The company, was always worth like 30 usd per share. And that is their real worth.
A Hedge fund, decided to go fuck this company over. They "shorted" (where one sells a share without owning one). And this hedge fund shorted("sold") more stocks (140% orso) than there are stocks out there of that company.
The company dropped to a share price of like 3 USD. Due to above mentioned. That hedge fund, makes money when the price goes down.
Than some guy on Reddit, found this out. And these nromies on Reddit came up with a plan to start buying loads of these stocks. The price shot up, and it costed that hedge fund alot of money.
Than it costed the hedge fund alot of money as it kept going up. People on reddit did this, so to punish this hedge fund, and make example, how uncool it is that they fuck over small companies, small companies shareholders (often regular peoples) on this way.
Than the nornmies on reddit found out, that due to that hedge fund owning more shorts than outstanding shares. They can never convert all their shorts into shares (buys) because they did 140% of shorts. This can technically keep that hedge fund in an infinite loop, and infinite loos (and infinite gains for shares holders).
What happned today. that hedge fund, has connections with brokers (places that nromies people use to buy and store their shares) and institutions pobs. AND, they forced them (we suspect), that now nromies can't buy GME anymore.; andnromies that own GMA shares can only sell it. THIS IS MASSIVE MARKET MANIPULATION, from the hedge fund and the brokers.
luckily through my DUtch broker, I could still buy some, to support the nromies in their current battle.

Ideally;
* the hedge fund will go BUST.
* the brokers whom fucked over the normies will get imprisoned and go Bust.
* hedge funds don't dare anymore to do massive shorts like 140% orso; when they are on the hunst to FUCK over the value of a small company and THUS fuck over the shareholders in those small companies.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6512, Julius and 7 others
Absolutely water, there is already a thread about this with 4K views.
missed that.
but that one is probably about, amking money.

Mine is purely about principle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Have 10 for 220 avg

Because it makes the experience that much more fun and I think it's actually a really good asymmetric bet that's worth making for a small portion of your net worth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Lars
Have 10 for 220 avg

Because it makes the experience that much more fun and I think it's actually a really good asymmetric bet that's worth making for a small portion of your net worth
Really, imo.
The company is owrth about 30 USD per share.

But this is not about, what that company is worth.
This is about punishing and bankrupting that hedge fund, that drove the share price of this small comapny down to like 3 USD by shorting 140% orso (40% more than the total shares outstanding). Basically market manipulation imo, and costing the shareholders regular peoples, alot of losses. they do this alot. And this is the 1 chance, to punish 1 hedge fund immensely.
And expose the market manipulations and scams.

A reason, why many nromie people lose so much money every year. Even if they pick/find a good company share/stock hand selected and found. They might still get fucked over, because some big hedge fund comes in and massively shorts the stock price of that small comapny into a blackhole.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Stevensmithgerard and Gazzamogga
You can buy $AMC on:
Webull
Charles schwab
Revolut
Cashapp
Degiro
E-Trade
Fidelity
Ameritrade
Wells Fargo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and getra
21 SHARES BOUGHT 19 TODAY AT 220~

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 7098
Put your money into DOGE

21 SHARES BOUGHT 19 TODAY AT 220~
Have 10 for 220 avg

Matthew Mcconaughey Chest Thump GIF by Paramount Movies

i bitched out of GME when i doubled up, and my Blackberry is going to shit rn

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
Matthew Mcconaughey Chest Thump GIF by Paramount Movies

i bitched out of GME when i doubled up, and my Blackberry is going to shit rn
im red with amc but still green with gme

absolutely triggered by today tbh

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, diggbicc, Deleted member 7173 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, LastGerman, Deleted member 7173 and 2 others
GME is literally dogwater

im red with amc but still green with gme

absolutely triggered by today tbh
i bought gme today at 250 usd (even though it's only realistically worth 30 usd per share max), in utter rage by what is happening.
I don't even care, if I lose all i put in.
if I can burn down to the ground: hedge fund Citadell, and all the brokers that blocked GME. I be happy.
I have been duped out of gains/money so many times, in my shares buying of smaller companies. Due to massive short sellings of these big funds or institutions. Taking money from me, and all the other share holders. AND for ONCE, they got burned now. And they start manipulating heavier and further; many people have had it. Going to Motherfucking collapse it.

They/Citadel doubled down on their short in GME. and are now like 250% of the shares short. Tomorrow (friday) they will try their best to safe themselfes from the mess they are in. Potentially going even further into shorts. But they need to cover their shorts, and if alot of people have rage bought; they are getting so Giga Fucked on Monday. They dead. 😂🤣🥳🥳🥳🤪🤪😎😛😛😛😛😛

so many people are rage buying. i saw on reddit.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 11479
GME is literally dogwater
the company is not great, actually quit weak-ish. And only worth 30 usd max.
The only reason I bought in rage. Is to bankrupt a hedge fund, and make this all blow up. This was and is an utter rage buy; against rigged system and manipulations. It's 0% about this company; and 100% about fucking up this rigged shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Lars
putted my driver lesson money in stocks because it takes months when it reopens
if you can't afford to loose it. jump out on time or take profits.
because it's only worth 30usd max. It's a pretty weak company.
But this whole rise that has happened, has nothing to do with this company. It's a war declaration against big hedge funds, SCC, and now brokers that work together with hedge funds to fuck over the regular traders.

• +1
if you can't afford to loose it. jump out on time or take profits.
because it's only worth 30usd max. It's a pretty weak company.
But this whole rise that has happened, has nothing to do with this company. It's a war declaration against big hedge funds, SCC, and now brokers that work together with hedge funds to fuck over the regular traders.
how much do you think it will reach max

how much do you think it will reach max
it's hard to say.
What is happening now, I never seen before.
So it's new, unknown territory.
I don't know, what extra/new tricks this hedge funds Citadel and their connection (100% sure they have connections and power over brokers and in the SCC, and maybe even influence on politicians). All that power, may fuck up all or any profits.
I also don't know, how many people are rage buying like I did. Although looking around, alot of people are rage buying.

If they brokers, SCC, and politicians are not going to fuck over the little man. Than we are going to bankrupt Citadel, and I guestimate 1000+ by Monday.
If these faggots (brokerage, halting trading, SCC, ban, etc..) do step in, we are fucked. And back to 30 USD. And than it's official, the stock market is rigged against the regular man. That Hedge funds are allowed to do stuff, we are not allowed, and thus besided us being amatueurs without fancy trade computers, we also get fucked over by everyone else in the stock trading system.

Last edited:
  • +1
it's hard to say.
What is happening now, I never seen before.
So it's new, unknown territory.
I don't know, what extra/new tricks this hedge funds Citadel and their connection (100% sure they have connections and power over brokers and in the SCC, and maybe even influence on politicians). All that power, may fuck up all or any profits.
I also don't know, how many people are rage buying like I did. Although looking around, alot of people are rage buying.

If they brokers, SCC, and politicians are not going to fuck over the little man. Than we are going to bankrupt Citadel, and I guestimate 1000+ by Monday.
If these faggots (brokerage, halting trading, SCC, ban, etc..) do step in, we are fucked. And back to 30 USD.
all or nothing i am now playing with my pltr gains still have 100 pltr shares ( sold 135 today) thank god there was a dip today so i never sold so fast stocks and bought others

I just hope the brokers don’t get in my way again when market opens. Hopefully they know that people are knowing what they’re up to and won’t try it again for fear of law suits.

• +1
I just hope the brokers don’t get in my way again when market opens. Hopefully they know that people are knowing what they’re up to and won’t try it again for fear of law suits.
DEGIRO in europe saved my fucking ass

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
DEGIRO in europe saved my fucking ass
That's where i bought it also. I have account there.

If it goes all right tomorrow to Monday.
We might see the mother of all mothers of short squeeze. It will be so beautifull, if I can ever see such a short squeech.

I am afraid, they will get in your way.
After I heard what happened today, it was the last step for me to rage buy this. It's a disgrace.

It seemed it got within close range of triggering a nuclear bomb that would have blown up the market. But it didn't, because they raped people like you, by blocking any buying. They do nothing by the way, when us regular tarders get ass raped by the bigger funds, they can rape us all day long; evn if what they do is in my book manipulation (like short selling 140% of a small company, driving the share holders into loses)

"Yesterday, new call option strike prices were added all the way up to $570. Do I have to go over gamma squeezes? When deep out-of-the-money call options start being gobbled up and the price starts moving towards being in-the-money, the call writers have to hedge their risk of having their sold calls exercised, typically by buying stock. This creates upwards pressure on the market. We've been seeing these movements all week.

Yesterday after market, you probably saw that coordinated effort to drive the price down and spook investors into a mass sell-off. It didn't work.

Last night, Robinhood faggots sent out a message to users: you could no longer enter into new options. You could exercise them if you had the collateral (money in the account) to do so. Very interesting and the first sign of pants-shitting fear.

Today, the market opened very strong. It opened so strong that we were looking at a self-perpetuating gamma squeeze all the way up way past $570.

At approximately 9:58 am, the stock had reached $468 in a parabolic move.
Two minutes earlier, at 9:56 am, Robinhood tweeted that they were not allowing users to buy GME stock, but they would allow selling.
The trend instantly halted and started a collapse downwards, before picking up a bit, especially after some retail was allowed back in.

Okay,those were some facts. Seems asif, the market ran out of liquidity today, or was threatening to get close enough that they killed it. What does that mean? It means they ran out of shares and/or capital. They wouldn't let you buy new shares because you were burning through all the shares on the market. there was a post from a reddit-user who said a small sell limit order executed at $2600 for him. that's severe, if that's true? It means the buying was getting to the point where it was just about to put INFINITE pressure on the price of the shares. It means virtually any ask was getting bid.

How do you get infinite upwards pressure? A gamma squeeze triggering the mother of all short squeezes. The call writers need shares to hedge. Retail is still buying more. The short sellers need over 100% of the float back. Add these together. There were more shares needed than existed on the open market. That's what a liquidity crisis is.

Listen to this remarkable (if infuriating) interview where the chairman of Interactive Brokers admits that they didn't have the capital to pay out the winners, so they took their ball and went home. DO YOU GRASP HOW INSANE IT IS THAT HE SAID THEY NEEDED TO SHUT DOWN BUY ORDERS
They have No capital anymore. No shares. Infinite losses inbound."

Last edited:
That's where i bought it also. I have account there.

If it goes all right tomorrow to Monday.
We might see the mother of all mothers of short squeeze. It will be so beautifull, if I can ever see such a short squeech.

I am afraid, they will get in your way.
After I heard what happened today, it was the last step for me to rage buy this. It's a disgrace.

It seemed it got within close range of triggering a nuclear bomb that would have blown up the market. But it didn't, because they raped people like you, by blocking any buying. They do nothing by the way, when us regular tarders get ass raped by the bigger funds, they can rape us all day long; evn if what they do is in my book manipulation (like short selling 140% of a small company, driving the share holders into loses)

"Yesterday, new call option strike prices were added all the way up to $570. Do I have to go over gamma squeezes? When deep out-of-the-money call options start being gobbled up and the price starts moving towards being in-the-money, the call writers have to hedge their risk of having their sold calls exercised, typically by buying stock. This creates upwards pressure on the market. We've been seeing these movements all week.

Yesterday after market, you probably saw that coordinated effort to drive the price down and spook investors into a mass sell-off. It didn't work.

Last night, Robinhood faggots sent out a message to users: you could no longer enter into new options. You could exercise them if you had the collateral (money in the account) to do so. Very interesting and the first sign of pants-shitting fear.

Today, the market opened very strong. It opened so strong that we were looking at a self-perpetuating gamma squeeze all the way up way past $570.

At approximately 9:58 am, the stock had reached $468 in a parabolic move.
Two minutes earlier, at 9:56 am, Robinhood tweeted that they were not allowing users to buy GME stock, but they would allow selling.
The trend instantly halted and started a collapse downwards, before picking up a bit, especially after some retail was allowed back in.

Okay,those were some facts. Seems asif, the market ran out of liquidity today, or was threatening to get close enough that they killed it. What does that mean? It means they ran out of shares and/or capital. They wouldn't let you buy new shares because you were burning through all the shares on the market. there was a post from a reddit-user who said a small sell limit order executed at $2600 for him. that's severe, if that's true? It means the buying was getting to the point where it was just about to put INFINITE pressure on the price of the shares. It means virtually any ask was getting bid.

How do you get infinite upwards pressure? A gamma squeeze triggering the mother of all short squeezes. The call writers need shares to hedge. Retail is still buying more. The short sellers need over 100% of the float back. Add these together. There were more shares needed than existed on the open market. That's what a liquidity crisis is.

Listen to this remarkable (if infuriating) interview where the chairman of Interactive Brokers admits that they didn't have the capital to pay out the winners, so they took their ball and went home. DO YOU GRASP HOW INSANE IT IS THAT HE SAID THEY NEEDED TO SHUT DOWN BUY ORDERS
They have No capital anymore. No shares. Infinite losses inbound."
everyone is going to trade on other brokers

everyone is going to trade on other brokers
that's the fucked up thing, at this moment.
There are only a few, where one can trade on. Alot blocked the trading.
BUT, many of these places. Have like a long registration time process. So not in time. imo, THIS IS A FORM MARKET MANIPULATION.

I hope it all blows up, what they did and do tomorrow. And enough people can buy to blow up fully this big "Citadel" hedge fund. And after that, all the brokers that collided with Citadel; they need to lose all their customers and go bankrupt and rot.

Atm can only buy with these I read. The rest blocked it.
Webull
Charles schwab
Revolut
Cashapp
Degiro
E-Trade
Fidelity
Ameritrade
Wells Fargo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kekee and Lars
BUT, many of these places. Have like a long registration time process. So not in time. imo, THIS IS A FORM MARKET MANIPULATION.

I hope it all blows up, what they did and do tomorrow. And enough people can buy to blow up fully this big "Citadel" hedge fund. And after that, all the brokers that collided with Citadel; they need to lose all their customers and go bankrupt and rot.

Webull
Charles schwab
Revolut
Cashapp
Degiro
E-Trade
Fidelity
Ameritrade
Wells Fargo
to the fucking moon

Buy FRT (Fart) It goes up every time sombody farts

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Charles Ponzi and Be_ConfidentBro
Those fucking fags at robinhood just froze deposits for crypto

Webull
Charles schwab
Revolut
Cashapp
Degiro
E-Trade
Fidelity
Ameritrade
Wells Fargo
V172t16y22i

From wells fargo brokerage account. Is it over?

I mean people are angry they manipulate this, but it also makes sense, while it's unfair... This has far reaching effects, which could collapse entire world economy. So of course they're doing everything to prevent from things getting even worse. There already is going to be so much blood.

View attachment 952133

From wells fargo brokerage account. Is it over?
it's not 100% over there. you can still buy and sell I read. You just can not do it with loaned money anymore. Loaning money to trade, is only allowed for the hedge funds; but not for us normies, another way normies get fucked in this war against the hedge fund. They can leverage themselfes all the way to bankruptcy, but we can't even borrow anything anymore on these trades even if we have 1 million in potfolio as collateral.

The (stock) "systems" are rigged against normies.
And nromies on reddit saw it. And this current happening, is the uprise of the normies battling this unfair position they have. Hedge funds are manipulating for as long as I am around in stocks, at the expense of us nromies. And no one (SCC, governement) did 1 thing about it, nor cared for that; and they just allowed these hedge funds to basically steal money from us normies.
And now the normies united; and we gonna blow up this whole shit of manipulation they do (with their 140% shorting a small company to dive it's share price into the ground and screwing over the average Joe's that owned that shares in that smaal company like gameStop). The normies are gonna buy and hold never sell; send the hedge fund owning 140% of shorts (how is this even allowed?) into an infinite loop of needing to cover, causing an infinite price in gameStop, cuasing a collapse becuase that is impossible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Kekee
I mean people are angry they manipulate this, but it also makes sense, while it's unfair... This has far reaching effects, which could collapse entire world economy. So of course they're doing everything to prevent from things getting even worse. There already is going to be so much blood.
so mad, that hedge funds are allowed to short 140% of the market cap of a small company. screwing over the current shareholders, stealing money, from us regular guys stock traders in small companies, in that time. They did and do this constantly. I got it happen to me plenty of times in muh trading life. I find a good small comapny and I buy it's shares, because i feel a bit undr priced. And then some hdge fund comes in, and builds up a massive short postition in that small company driving the share price down. And causing it to dwonward trend. and costing me m,oney, and opportunity coast; because I needed to wait long time for the bounch bac.
This is the uprise against his. I want them hedge funds backrupt. Citadel needs to go bankrupt.

Last edited:
so mad, that hedge funds are allowed to short 140% of the market cap of a small company. screwing over the current shareholders, us regular guys, in that time. They do this constantly. This is the uprise against his. I want them hedge funds backrupt. Citadel needs to go bankrupt.
I know it all, but they don't have any other choice. If they had done nothing, that shit would have rallied already beyond 1k and taken entire economy down the drain with it. They're just damage controlling now, they've lost the game though.
Unironically common people would suffer in that case more so than rich people, actually. Rich people simply can't lose at this game and they never do and never will, because bailouts.

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
I know it all, but they don't have any other choice. If they had done nothing, that shit would have rallied already beyond 1k and taken entire economy down the drain with it. They're just damage controlling now, they've lost the game though.
Unironically common people would suffer in that case more so than rich people, actually. Rich people simply can't lose at this game and they never do and never will, because bailouts.
That's the whole battle. I agree.
Reddit traders are right. Change will never happen through politics/laws. This war needed to be faught on wallstreet; and some people on reddit found a mistake at least 1 of these many (ime manipulators) hedge funds made. And we abused their mistake to bankrupt them.
And now that company got bailed out by Citadel. Next goal is imo, to bankrupt Citadel. I want everyone that bails out these losers, to go bankrupt for doing so. Untill there is no bailout anymore, and government is forced to make fair laws/rules.
Something like above, would be ideal.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Reddit traders are right. Change will never happen through politics/laws. This war needed to be faught on wallstreet; and some people on reddit found a mistake at least 1 of these many (ime manipulators) hedge funds made. And we abused their mistake to bankrupt them.
And now that company got bailed out by Citadel. Next goal is imo, to bankrupt Citadel. I want everyone that bails out these losers, to go bankrupt for doing so. Untill there is no bailout anymore, and government is forced to make fair laws/rules.
Normies could never commit

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Remember occupy wallstreet?
Common people are too dumb to care and understand these things. I'm all for the rope for the jews, but in this case one has to side with banks, ultimately, because unironically what they did was the right thing. This had insanely far reaching effects, to bankrupt entire world literally. What would happen then? I mean, only poor people would get hurt by this, rich would still keep their real estate and so on.
We have the solution and that solution is crypto. You don't need no financial institutions and their laws, free market is in crypto and it will all solve itself out and there's no inherent corruption and bullshit that they can play around with, as they don't have control over the means of supply.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Remember occupy wallstreet?
Common people are too dumb to care and understand these things. I'm all for the rope for the jews, but in this case one has to side with banks, ultimately, because unironically what they did was the right thing. This had insanely far reaching effects, to bankrupt entire world literally. What would happen then? I mean, only poor people would get hurt by this, rich would still keep their real estate and so on.
We have the solution and that solution is crypto. You don't need no financial institutions and their laws, free market is in crypto and it will all solve itself out and there's no inherent corruption and bullshit that they can play around with, as they don't have control over the means of supply.
I 100% agree.
But we needed, and need to continue. to bring it to the zone where if they don't step in, it causes systemic collapse. ONLY, that way will a change be forced; because they have to make changes.
This is a way to show, how they current systems are unfair, and not sustainable. It needs to be exposed. not once but multipule time, untill change is forced.

I have been getting raped in the ass, muh whole stock trading life. By big fund comming in, into smaller companies or markets, and slowly ranking up massive short positions that are rediculously large for 1 party; and stealing money from me basically. And from all the other suckers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I 100% agree.
But we needed, and need to continue. to bring it to the zone where if they don't step in, it causes systemic collapse. ONLY, that way will a change be forced; because they have to make changes.
This is a way to show, how they current systems are unfair, and not sustainable. It needs to be exposed. not once but multipule time, untill change is forced.

I have been getting raped in the ass, muh whole stock trading life. By big fund comming in, into smaller companies or markets, and slowly ranking up massive short positions that are rediculously large for 1 party; and stealing money from me basically. And from all the other suckers.
I'm actually incredibly successful at trading, but make very little money. Hilarious. If I had their pockets, I'd be multi billionaire.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman