Buy GME GameStop Corp. (GME)

it's not 100% over there. you can still buy and sell I read. You just can not do it with loaned money anymore. Loaning money to trade, is only allowed for the hedge funds; but not for us normies, another way normies get fucked in this war against the hedge fund. They can leverage themselfes all the way to bankruptcy, but we can't even borrow anything anymore on these trades even if we have 1 million in potfolio as collateral.

The (stock) "systems" are rigged against normies.
And nromies on reddit saw it. And this current happening, is the uprise of the normies battling this unfair position they have. Hedge funds are manipulating for as long as I am around in stocks, at the expense of us nromies. And no one (SCC, governement) did 1 thing about it, nor cared for that; and they just allowed these hedge funds to basically steal money from us normies.
And now the normies united; and we gonna blow up this whole shit of manipulation they do (with their 140% shorting a small company to dive it's share price into the ground and screwing over the average Joe's that owned that shares in that smaal company like gameStop). The normies are gonna buy and hold never sell; send the hedge fund owning 140% of shorts (how is this even allowed?) into an infinite loop of needing to cover, causing an infinite price in gameStop, cuasing a collapse becuase that is impossible.
So buying the GME and AMC stock is now more about causing mayhem, then making profits? I'm fine with that.

I'm actually incredibly successful at trading, but make very little money. Hilarious. If I had their pockets, I'd be multi billionaire.
plus, you be able to move the market. Like they do. Where you find a small company, and drive the price buy keeping buying shorts of that small company so that you have like 80% of the market cap in shorts. And than you cash out. Was a borderline fail proof system, untill this GME event.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10536
So buying the GME and AMC stock is now more about causing mayhem, then making profits? I'm fine with that.
I'm only in it for the mayhem. I expect to lose all or at least 90%, I put in. And it's the best money spend ever, so far.
When I did this buying in rage, off past and current events. I tought I was the only odd one, maybe doing this.
But I saw on reddit; massive amount off people are rage buying. they know they lose all their money, but they don't give a shit. they wanna expose the market manipulations to the masses, and me too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Kekee
I bought it so i can harm jews for doing this jewery

Epuxd1nfw3e61

I'm only in it for the mayhem. I expect to lose all or at least 90%, I put in. And it's the best money spend ever, so far.
When I did this buying in rage, off past and current events. I tought I was the only odd one, maybe doing this.
But I saw on reddit; massive amount off people are rage buying. they know they lose all their money, but they don't give a shit. they wanna expose the market manipulations to the masses, and me too.

Over for my profit then. Guess it's fine I'll still try to buy.

Melvin Capital can just sign for bankruptcy and not buy any shares back. The book loss for the broker would not even be that high, since they never physically owned the stocks.

Melvin Capital can just sign for bankruptcy and not buy any shares back. The book loss for the broker would not even be that high, since they never physically owned the stocks.
Citadel bailed Melvin capital out, basically. next goal is to bankrupt Citadel.

Citadell needs to be punished.
GME to the moon, to bankrupt these market manipulating bastards at Citadel.

Here, you can read. how Citadel has been fucking over, aka manipulating imo, for many years.
Now, it's time for them to be wiped out. I hope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Kekee
Over for my profit then. Guess it's fine I'll still try to buy.
Maybe you can jump out today or monday. If trading doesn't gett halted, stalled, blocked, etc..

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
The entire GME situation is so complex. Many institutions with interest, some who might be too big to fail. What we see is what happens in the order book(volumes traded in the stock), not what happens offline. There could be plenty of deals in the making with GME themselves or between institutions. Not saying buying GME is good or bad, probably potential money to be made but make sure you're able to get out because it will be tight in the flood gates. Don't be naive underestimating the big players on wall st too much.

The entire GME situation is so complex. Many institutions with interest, some who might be too big to fail. What we see is what happens in the order book(volumes traded in the stock), not what happens offline. There could be plenty of deals in the making with GME themselves or between institutions. Not saying buying GME is good or bad, probably potential money to be made but make sure you're able to get out because it will be tight in the flood gates. Don't be naive underestimating the big players on wall st too much.
There are no deal makings with GME. Stop the fud.
Everyone should put the sell limit orders of their shares for the price they think is fair.
Tbh the price can reach even 10k or more. Really, it can go infinite.

Everyone should put the sell limit orders of their shares for the price they think is fair.
the LOL is. Is that a fair price for GME is like 30 USD

Probably gonna get hated for this but that is shitty IQ, lmao

Probably gonna get hated for this but that is shitty IQ, lmao
You're just uninformed retard. They can't sell their shares, fucking idiot, by law. The only hate you can get, is because you're actually retarded moron.

Ngl best 900 USD ever spent for me. Bought 30 for 30

1 thing I know for sure.

140% of the mark cap of GME owned in shorts by 1 hedge fund. Is/was market manipulation in my book.
And they been getting away with doing stuff like that for years.
Not this time.

WE need communism

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
WE need communism
he greatly explained here. How big shots, hedge funds have been manipulating the markets for years. This hedge fund, Citadel, needs to go bankrupt.

he greatly explained here. How big shots, hedge funds have been manipulating the markets for years. This hedge fund, Citadel, needs to go bankrupt.

• Love it
Reactions: Gazzamogga
In short summary.

Big hedge funds, are manipulating the stock market, on smaller companies.
This example, of GameStop Corp. (GME).

The company, was always worth like 30 usd per share. And that is their real worth.
A Hedge fund, decided to go fuck this company over. They "shorted" (where one sells a share without owning one). And this hedge fund shorted("sold") more stocks (140% orso) than there are stocks out there of that company.
The company dropped to a share price of like 3 USD. Due to above mentioned. That hedge fund, makes money when the price goes down.
Than some guy on Reddit, found this out. And these nromies on Reddit came up with a plan to start buying loads of these stocks. The price shot up, and it costed that hedge fund alot of money.
Than it costed the hedge fund alot of money as it kept going up. People on reddit did this, so to punish this hedge fund, and make example, how uncool it is that they fuck over small companies, small companies shareholders (often regular peoples) on this way.
Than the nornmies on reddit found out, that due to that hedge fund owning more shorts than outstanding shares. They can never convert all their shorts into shares (buys) because they did 140% of shorts. This can technically keep that hedge fund in an infinite loop, and infinite loos (and infinite gains for shares holders).
What happned today. that hedge fund, has connections with brokers (places that nromies people use to buy and store their shares) and institutions pobs. AND, they forced them (we suspect), that now nromies can't buy GME anymore.; andnromies that own GMA shares can only sell it. THIS IS MASSIVE MARKET MANIPULATION, from the hedge fund and the brokers.
luckily through my DUtch broker, I could still buy some, to support the nromies in their current battle.

Ideally;
* the hedge fund will go BUST.
* the brokers whom fucked over the normies will get imprisoned and go Bust.
* hedge funds don't dare anymore to do massive shorts like 140% orso; when they are on the hunst to FUCK over the value of a small company and THUS fuck over the shareholders in those small companies.

gamestop is a shit company fuck them

You're not buying GameStop stocks because you think it's a good company, you buy them to fuck Melvin Capital and other hedgefunds in the ass and get your piece of those sweet sweet billions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, eduardkoopman and oatmeal
You're not buying GameStop stocks because you think it's a good company, you buy them to fuck Melvin Capital and other hedgefunds in the ass and get your piece of those sweet sweet billions
Ken Griffin’s Citadel Securities to bankruptcy.
They been a facilitator for manipulating the market for many years. They just provided hedge funds that manipulated everything, with money/, no questions asked. And I am happy if we can take back all they stole; get them bankrupt; and have what they owned be redistrubuted among normies that bought a few gameStop Shares. So to expose.

Last edited:
pre market, 95% UP.
it starts in 15 minutes. than it opens up.

Pre

Stick it to the manipulating Hedge Funds, and other market manipulators!

Citadel Securities 4 bankruptcy. 🥳

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
when you watch this interview. it's a cool video, and fun watch imo.

This video, explains well what is going on now. And what it's all about. It's not even about money anymore, for alot of people. For me, it's not even about the money anymore, in this case.

it's a mediocre company.
but, no one is at this moment buying the stock because of the company
And exactly this will make a lot of small naive investors loose their money. Its like a pyramid sceme built on fomo and hype.
The last on the boat loses all.

I was wrong sorry guys
And exactly this will make a lot of small naive investors loose their money. Its like a pyramid sceme built on fomo and hype.
The last on the boat loses all.

for alot of us in this. For sure for me.
It doesn't matter, if we would lose all we put into this.

This one, is about principles.
About fairness,
About and even playing field,
About honesty,
About the rules of the game.

Most don't know. Or can't see. The insane nasty things, that have happened against the small trader the past days. Almost everyone, has been fighting against the small trader, to keep him down.
the hedge funds
alot of the brokers
The mainstream media callingus all kind of nasty stuff (but not the immoral hedge funds)
SCC and/or Politicians

This is on a very small scale; a financial war between the average small Joe trader and all the others on the other side.
I'm here atm, fighting with the small Joe Traders in this battle, doing my small part.

Last edited:
for alot of us in this. For sure for me.
It doesn't matter, if we would lose all we put into this.

This one, is about principles.
About fairness,
About and even playing field,
About honesty,
About the rules of the game.

Most don't know. Or can't see. The insane nasty things, that have happened against the small trader the past days. Almost everyone, has been fighting against the small trader, to keep him down.
the hedge funds
alot of the brokers
The mainstream media callingus all kind of nasty stuff (but not the immoral hedge funds)
SCC and/or Politicians

This is on a very small scale; a financial war between the average small Joe trader and all the others on the other side.
I'm here atm, fighting with the small Joe Traders in this battle, doing my small part.
I'm not sure i agree on all of that,

In my opinion WSB saw an opportunity and took it and there's more to come.

I'm not sure i agree on all of that,

In my opinion WSB saw an opportunity
that's how it started. And when it started to work out well, and sthe small man was winning. Than the cockblockings started to happen. Which is manipulations, imo. On top of the normal/common manipulations going on.

I am not sure when the big squeeze starts. The game is so rigged. They don't alow us to buy and already some shorts are closed off.

Screenshot 20210129 184135 Reddit

My mate made like 90k in 1 week. Biggest gain was 3 days ago when his stock rose 2.5 times in 1 day. He was in since Monday for like 10k.
Now its bs. I had the chance to make like 30k, but I am for the first time in stocks and got feared during the dump to 112 and sold so I got break even. This game is so rigged. If I sold during the 450 rise I had like 5k profits and if I bought again at 150 I would potentially doubled it again. Qt the 450 i got greedy. Surely it will go to the moon and reach 500 1k more profit why not. I was thinking fuck Robin hood I can still make more. Now the price barely fluctuates in a day during market hours compared to other days.

I can say stocks are really stressful so now I know why they all snort coke.

In the end the hedgefunds win. They probably already had stocks so they made less loss during the raise of the stockprice and during the drop down they probably got so much shorts they make billions of the back of wsb who are in too long. There are rumours they bought shorts again at 460 just before Robin hood cancelled the buying.

I am not sure when the big squeeze starts. The game is so rigged. They don't alow us to buy and already some shorts are closed off.

View attachment 952909
f*ing rigged, and rigging.
The only reason I'm in this. To battle with the reddit boyos against the rigging. They need to be pushed to limits, where they are doing so much obvious rigging things. That it will cause outrage

View attachment 952909
Biggest gain was 3
Now its bs. I had the chance to make like 30k, but I am for the first time in stocks and got feared during the dump to 112 and sold so I got break even.
U made it hard on yourself man

You shouldn't be getting cold feet, you should invest what you're willing to lose. The average person lets emotion take over. Dont be one of them

Last edited:
f*ing rigged, and rigging.
The only reason I'm in this. To battle with the reddit boyos against the rigging. They need to be pushed to limits, where they are doing so much obvious rigging things. That it will cause outrage
You do realise wsb is basically incels and 4chan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
In the end the hedgefunds win. They probably already had stocks so they made less loss during the raise of the stockprice and during the drop down they probably got so much shorts they make billions of the back of wsb who are in too long. There are rumours they bought shorts again at 460 just before Robin hood cancelled the buying.
let these hedge fund, Citadel. keep doubling down on their shorts. I hope the small people keep battling; and sending this into bluff over bluff, untill it all spiralls into an infinity teritory which can't be held as true/realistic. And trust is lost.

What is most important. is that trust is lost.
There is still believed, that this Citadel can back their shorts.
That trust needs to be broken. And that is spirals out of control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 4887
The trust is already broken, the people are fed up how the rich get richer with illegal constructs and got some media backup. And then keep getting richer with corruption by not being able to buy the stock. People are still in, not for the profits but to just let the hedgefunds burn longer.

Wsb got flooded with bots messages. Just before the crash there were multiple bots posting messages how citron research was bankrupted by this so that made me panic more.
That big drop was also orchestred by the hedgefunds. Its a playback hedgefunds move, when they buy some spread out, then dump them so people panic and autosell. In the dip they buy back to recover some loss and sell a little bit during the hours.

The hedgefund owners said multiple times that they owed the shorts already, that's it a bubble and people only betting against each others etc. Just for people to panic. Lookup jim cramer. Its a classic move.

Also
Robin hood makes money every transaction. Gamestop increased their profits massively and they chose to stop the profits machine? Why? Because they are indirectly part of a hedgefunds by some weird construction. In the end they only opened the trade a little bit. They got intern preasure and extern with multiple class action lawsuits against Robin hood and other major American brokers.
Screenshot 20210129 183526 Reddit

The hedgefunds helps them buy the stocks or something with their network. When the poor find a way to beat the rich, the rich finds a way to stop it.

Hopefully hedgefunds shorts less. Citron tweeted this today:
Screenshot 20210129 182255 Reddit

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
the battle is insane atm.
They try to push the rpice down before closing time today.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and ReverseNorwoodPill
Thanks for the discount, idiots 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀
Was expected before closing time. so 90 minutes still.
They are going to battle full gunes blazing; to drop the price.
So, when they need to settle after today (practicallly monday thus); they have to pay less.

Now is a good time to buy, i think.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
let these hedge fund, Citadel. keep doubling down on their shorts. I hope the small people keep battling; and sending this into bluff over bluff, untill it all spiralls into an infinity teritory which can't be held as true/realistic. And trust is lost.

What is most important. is that trust is lost.
There is still believed, that this Citadel can back their shorts.
That trust needs to be broken. And that is spirals out of control
Point72 will also go bankrupt along with Citadel if this works right?