Buzz cut pill.

Point is if you don't look good with a buzz you are not good looking.
If you dont look good without eyebrows you are not good looking as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and twilight
Most of you try to shut me down for calling you out. If you look bad with a buzz cut you are not good looking that is objective.
Not everyone is as narcy as you. Most of us don't even the give a fuck if we are good looking, we just care about getting women. Otherwise we wouldn't give a flying fuck about it.

You are the only jerking of to male models and projecting your narcy thoughts onto others.

No one here feels "called out"

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and User49
Still you haven't learnt anything, good job.
The Rock Applause GIF
yeah definitely, that’s why your still here ugh reacting me and insulting people instead of making counter arguments to what people opposing you are saying

jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and User49
after bimax u are a slayer in buzzcut @HarrierDuBois

u have the masc eye area and nose for it

and upper third very masv

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Eyebrow density and shape signify your genetics, having a buzz cut merely shows off your entire skull and if oyu have flaws they are visible.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Magnum Opus
Eyebrow density and shape signify your genetics, having a buzz cut merely shows off your entire skull and if oyu have flaws they are visible.
Your hair also signifies your genetics jfl

most people cant have nice hair even if they try

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
after bimax u are a slayer in buzzcut @HarrierDuBois

u have the masc eye area and nose for it

and upper third very masv
I need to get a haircut soon anyway my hair looks like an overgrown Leon Kennedy cut atm and I start working in 3 weeks.

Your hair also signifies your genetics jfl

most people cant have nice hair even if they try
Most people can hide failos with hair.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and nitesik
I need to get a haircut soon anyway my hair looks like an overgrown Leon Kennedy cut atm and I start working in 3 weeks.
maybe get buzzcut rn? so u can really reject women and focus on the ascension

u don't have lower third for it atm

• +1
True. But your hair quality etc is totally depends on your genetics. Thick dense hair is insane halo and shows good genetics.

Yeah my lower third is dogs ass, I could try to beardfraud it but somehow that feels even more insecure/pathetic than just being ugly.

True. But your hair quality etc is totally depends on your genetics. Thick dense hair is insane halo and shows good genetics.
To pull buzz cut all you need is to have thick dense DARK eyebrows, square hairline and not recessed average jaw

Here you go

thick dense hair is med ethnic indian trait

real moggers and aryans like op don't need it

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and HarrierDuBois
To pull buzz cut all you need is to have thick dense DARK eyebrows, square hairline and not recessed average jaw

Here you go
Perfect neurocranial to splanchocranial ratio as well, perfect ears, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
If you don't look good with a buzz cut you are not that attractive.

Get enough of a dimorphic skull, lower third, and hairline to be able to pull off the buzz cut or you are not as good looking as you think you are.

Swallow the buzz cut pill.

This only applies to non blacks because most black guys look decent with a buzz cut.
We don’t care, only results matter

• +1
Reactions: twilight
thick dense hair is med ethnic indian trait

real moggers and aryans like op don't need it
I must have struck a nerve the entire forum is hopping on me, means I said something real. When someone is coping you just say "yeah whatever" and move on but these people know I said something true.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and User49
I must have struck a nerve the entire forum is hopping on me, means I said something real. When someone is coping you just say "yeah whatever" and move on but these people know I said something true.
Insecure tiktok losers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User49
Applies to any flat laying/low volume haircut tbh, like manbun or a flat slickback

• +1
Applies to any flat laying/low volume haircut tbh, like manbun or a flat slickback
Anything showing off ears, occipital bone, neuro to splancho ratio, hairline, temple width etc.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Vvvvxxxx and Bitchwhipper2
If you don't look good with a buzz cut you are not that attractive.

Get enough of a dimorphic skull, lower third, and hairline to be able to pull off the buzz cut or you are not as good looking as you think you are.

Swallow the buzz cut pill.

This only applies to non blacks because most black guys look decent with a buzz cut.
You think buzzcut looks better on blacks because of mere exposure effect.

Dreads massively ascend niggas

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
You think buzzcut looks better on blacks because of mere exposure effect.

Dreads massively ascend niggas
True to some extent also the low contrast between their hair to scalp color makes it easier for them to go bald as opposed to someone with light skin.

Perfect neurocranial to splanchocranial ratio as well, perfect ears, etc.
Nope lol. I have nothing like that and still pull off buzz pretty well. Its just Eyebrows pretty much all focus goes there

Nope lol. I have nothing like that and still pull off buzz pretty well. Its just Eyebrows pretty much all focus goes there
What does your side look like with a buzz?

What does your side look like with a buzz?
It even looks a bit better despite the fact that my jaw isnt the strongest(slightly recessed)

With lots of hair the back of my head looks to large

Omg you got to be trolling :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: twilight, Debetro and User49
Still looks good asf with a buzz cut.
Delusional
3fc47eb4-c2c6-4a46-a136-5c99c8ea6fc0-jpeg.2358839

"Put muscles on women and you'll see how dumb it is to say it's attractive on men."
Makes no sense your comparison, not to mention muscle mass is an inherent dimorphic trait meanwhile a buzzcut isn't. Your theory taken from lookism retards makes zero sense especially considering that it magically doesn't apply to ethnics
And since when is modelability what is considered attractive?

Just look at female models, they aren't attractive at all lol
PSL originally meant modelability, SMV is something completely different that includes your full appeal while PSL is your fundamental looks.
Then the whole 10 year system made is wrong and was always incorrectly used. Then Chico, Carmack and any PSL god is actually a 5 PSL htn. Am I missing something?
New tiktok fags mixed and blended the meanings.
Joined Sep 20, 2022

Don't you realize that you are actually the new tiktok fag? You've been here 2 years if lurking from the +10 years this community exists
Also JFL I realized how many insecure narcy tiktokfags are here since the second I say buzz cut is required to see if you are actually attractive EVERYONE comes at me with instant copes fucking hell I called them out unintenionally. If you're not attractive without hair you are not attractive.
Spider Man Tony Stark GIF - Spider Man Tony Stark If Youre Nothing Without  This Suit - Discover & Share GIFs

@Iasacrko @uselessmentalcel @twilight @Debetro @Eriot Lodger @Beastimmung
Ironic. Again, you are the newfag, and now you trying to come up with Ad hominem arguments
< gets called out for poor logic

< starts calling people names instead of making counter arguments
the meme speaks by itself
Most of you try to shut me down for calling you out. If you look bad with a buzz cut you are not good looking that is objective.
guess chico isn't good looking and some random afro american mogs him

oh wait, your theory for some unknown reason doesn't applies to ethnic. can't wait for the explanation for this phenomenon
it's a meme. it's like saying if you are not chad with brown eyes you are not good looking
look, I don't disagree with your point but neither I agree. looking good with a buzzcut doesn't necessarily mean you are good looking since it heavily depends on the face shape created by your features. typical people who look good with buzzcuts don't look as good with a longer hairstyle
True
No, otherwise debates wouldn't have ever existed. Anyone disagreeing with you doesn't have to be someone coping. What you say of just moving on only applies to discussions where one part exposes something perceived as obvious by the other part. This is not the case

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twilight
Hair is just like makeup for men. If can't pull off the buzzcut then your craniofacial development is subpar.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
Delusional
3fc47eb4-c2c6-4a46-a136-5c99c8ea6fc0-jpeg.2358839
Better looking version of the Euphoria guy that died, and he was already simped for on his own.

Makes no sense your comparison, not to mention muscle mass is an inherent dimorphic trait meanwhile a buzzcut isn't. Your theory taken from lookism retards makes zero sense especially considering that it magically doesn't apply to ethnics
guess chico isn't good looking and some random afro american mogs him

oh wait, your theory for some unknown reason doesn't applies to ethnic. can't wait for explanation for this phenomenon
I don't know why blacks look good with buzz cuts but most whites don't. Just seems to be that way.

Then the whole 10 year system made is wrong and was always incorrectly used. Then Chico, Carmack and any PSL god is actually a 5 PSL htn. Am I missing something?
Chico is high PSL, perfect ratios, harmony, proportions, lacks slight robusticity, why would he be low PSL?

Joined Sep 20, 2022

Don't you realize that you are actually the new tiktok fag? You've been here 2 years if lurking from the +10 years this community exists
Ironic. Again, you are the newfag, and now you trying to come up with Ad hominem arguments
I've been in PSL and the looksmaxing community for half a decade.

That’s not objective. What is objective is WITHOUT HAIR you are not attractive. That’s the fact here, so therefor if you’re attractive with hair, you’re still attractive. And when you don’t have hair, you’re unnattractive. This is a basic concept bud

've been in PSL and the looksmaxing community for half a decade.
buddy half a decade ago you were playing fortnite with your zoomer mates why are you larping :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Better looking version of the Euphoria guy that died, and he was already simped for on his own.
Still can't see him doing good in a large scale with girls. Don't find him good looking, rather ugly
I don't know why blacks look good with buzz cuts but most whites don't. Just seems to be that way.
There needs to be a way to explain it in order to consider your OP statement true and a fact
Chico is high PSL, perfect ratios, harmony, proportions, lacks slight robusticity, why would he be low PSL?
I may have misinterpret you but what I understood with what you said is that a PSL rating needs to be based on the facial features excluding hair. Can't see Chico looking good with a buzzcut considering his skull, and how for example his ears are pretty noticeable with shorter sides. Yet, he was one of the best looking person at least in recent times.

These are empty words without pictures so I will try to find something
I've been in PSL and the looksmaxing community for half a decade.
You had @ or just lurking?

• +1
buddy half a decade ago you were playing fortnite with your zoomer mates why are you larping :lul:
I have been in PSL since I was 14 I am 19 now how am I larping?

Still can't see him doing good in a large scale with girls. Don't find him good looking, rather ugly
Your opinion does not equal the majority of girls.

There needs to be a way to explain it in order to consider your OP statement true and a fact
True, I am not sure why blacks pull it off easier. My theory as to why they look decent bald easier however is the low contrast dfiference between hair and scalp.

I may have misinterpret you but what I understood with what you said is that a PSL rating needs to be based on the facial features excluding hair. Can't see Chico looking good with a buzzcut considering his skull, and how for example his ears are pretty noticeable with shorter sides. Yet, he was one of the best looking person at least in recent times.

These are empty words without pictures so I will try to find something
Chicos ears are on the less ideal side but more or less all his other ratios and features are spot on.
In these pics the cap covers his hair so it slightly simulates what no hair looks like and you can see his bones and ratios are very good.
Chico armani
E27d740edc101168830c12981303772f
1705586 d1d01ef3fcb39abce07a4265336e42db

You had @ or just lurking?
I started off on youtube, then spent a few years on the instagram PSL looksmaxing community that was really big then ultimately moved on to here when someone recommended me this site.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I'll be able to pull of a buzzcut when I hypertrophy my neck I'm sure of it

• +1
I think the same could be said for eyes, jaw, cheekbones. If you shave your cheekbones and look bad youre not gl tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Makes no sense

Ofc it’s better to look good without hair but that requires strong bone

Hair is a part of ur body it’s not cheating to look good only with hair

It’s like saying you wouldn’t look good without ur jaw

Everyone has pros and cons
Good post. Keep them coming.

How? I used my personal insta within the instagram blackpill community so I'd technically doxx myself to try and connect myself to it.

How? I used my personal insta within the instagram blackpill community so I'd technically doxx myself to try and connect myself to it.
blur the names and just show a dm from when u were 14 about blackpill

Ur level of attraction isn’t dictated by pulling off a buzzcut

Someone can be 6psl with hair and without hair

But someone can be 7psl with hair and 4psl without hair but they still mog the 6psl guy since they just dont get a buzzcut

Hairstyles are for face shape not every shape looks good in a buzzcut
Fr, black guys can be low PSL and still look fine with a buzz cut whereas white mfs mostly look like shit when they get one

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko