By like how far can you jut you lower jaw?

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
I'm a 0-16yo full time mouth breather and I can jut mine by like 1cm, it's brutal...

I'm a 0-16yo full time mouth breather and I can jut mine by like 1cm, it's brutal...
same, now i jut permanently even when talking and eating i somehow do it automatically but it was hard at first

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Slyfex8
idk maybe when i moneymaxx, right now im happy with my jutted jaw it doesnt look recessed xd

It looks a bit autistic on me cause my initial overbite got "''fixed''' by a jew orthondontist so I looks underbite when I do that

perma jut so the joints and bones remodel and it becomes your resting position

then get paid a LeFort 1 by insurance lmao ez

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground, Deleted member 2157, W0KESTMOTHF and 1 other person

It really works? It becomes your natural resting position? Because mine is obviously not at natural position, the popping in the ear is rather explicit and I hate how BSSO keeps the gonial angle recessed

It looks a bit autistic on me cause my initial overbite got "''fixed''' by a jew orthondontist so I looks underbite when I do that
Try mewing and see if your jaw juts when you try to put your tongue on the palate, because mine does

shit thanks nigga never tought about that, my joints and bones already remodeled for perma jutting over one year time to moneymaxx and get to legal age ez fucking life acsension is coming

It really works? It becomes your natural resting position? Because mine is obviously not at natural position, the popping in the ear is rather explicit and I hate how BSSO keeps the gonial angle recessed
mine did

LeFort 1 anterior impaction changes your gonion

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Slyfex8
Screw this I wanna get the facepuller

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
just get a 1cm underbite bro