Can a failo be a hailo

niggersodomizer69

niggersodomizer69

Iron
Recently been analysing guys like Matt Bomer and Ian Somerhalder. Both are considered PSL gods, "despite" their long ass philtrum. This was lifefuel for me, since my philtrum is comparable to theirs. But this made me think, why do they look great with it, and other guys with philtrums that long look like dogshit.
We know that feminine features work well with hyper masculine features. Example: Alain Delon's round eyes are not a failo, because of his extremely masculine eyebrows. Hernan Drago's long middle third is not a failo, because with a masculine compact middle third he would look like a fucking neanderthalic goon. Can the same be for neotenous features? Maybe guys with hyper masculine jaws and eyes like Bomer and Somerhalder benefit from longer philtrums, so that they don't look like some nigger-ass parody of masculinity, and it gives them a sort of a pretty boy look?
I think this is the reason why we judge failo-status of philtrum by comparing it to chin (masculine feature), not by its absolute length or ratio to the entire face. That would explain why it works for Bomer, since his chin to philtrum ratio is around 2.3. But Somerhalder has a relatively short chin, and he still looks good. Is it because of his other hyper-masculine features?
Take this with a huge grain of salt, because it's coming from a long philtrumcel with some good jaw development, brow ridge, chin, etc. I might be coping hard, but it still seems worth considering.

god you're retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Manfrommars and 8 others
you cant hide a flaw. A flaw is a flaw

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Maalik
this is the reason why we judge failo-status of philtrum by comparing it to chin (masculine feature), not by its absolute length or ratio to the entire face. That would explain why
Ye. Philtrum length / Lower third length is the main thing.
hence this guys' chin downgraft ascension.

Result2  arnettgunsoncom   gunson

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and niggersodomizer69
Recently been analysing guys like Matt Bomer and Ian Somerhalder. Both are considered PSL gods, "despite" their long ass philtrum. This was lifefuel for me, since my philtrum is comparable to theirs. But this made me think, why do they look great with it, and other guys with philtrums that long look like dogshit.
We know that feminine features work well with hyper masculine features. Example: Alain Delon's round eyes are not a failo, because of his extremely masculine eyebrows. Hernan Drago's long middle third is not a failo, because with a masculine compact middle third he would look like a fucking neanderthalic goon. Can the same be for neotenous features? Maybe guys with hyper masculine jaws and eyes like Bomer and Somerhalder benefit from longer philtrums, so that they don't look like some nigger-ass parody of masculinity, and it gives them a sort of a pretty boy look?
I think this is the reason why we judge failo-status of philtrum by comparing it to chin (masculine feature), not by its absolute length or ratio to the entire face. That would explain why it works for Bomer, since his chin to philtrum ratio is around 2.3. But Somerhalder has a relatively short chin, and he still looks good. Is it because of his other hyper-masculine features?
Take this with a huge grain of salt, because it's coming from a long philtrumcel with some good jaw development, brow ridge, chin, etc. I might be coping hard, but it still seems worth considering.
theyre still considered GL because they have like almost every other feature perfect a failo is still a failo

Last edited:
too many wirds

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and niggersodomizer69
theyre still considered GL because they have like almost every other feature perfect its a failo is still a failo
Yeah, obviously that's one option. Do you think I didn't consider it? It was the first thing I thought. But I still wanted to consider the less obvious option.

I am TBH

Yeah, obviously that's one option. Do you think I didn't consider it? It was the first thing I thought. But I still wanted to consider the less obvious option.
depends on if the feature harmonizes with their face

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69
depends on if the feature harmonizes with their face
Definitely. I'm not sure if they would look better with shorter philtrums (also depends on whether you would shorten ther midface or elongate their noses). One option, as we said, is that it's just a failo that holds them back e.g. from 7.5 PSL or wherever you think they stand. But maybe they would actually look worse? Not just because their midface would become too compact or because their nose would be too long (not sure about that), but because they would look too masculine.

yes, a failo on a chad can become a halo cause it causes them to look unique or vuleranble like Hexum's NCT

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and niggersodomizer69
yes, a failo on a chad can become a halo cause it causes them to look unique or vuleranble like Hexum's NCT
Maybe. But in my opinion a failo on a chad is only a hailo when it's either neotenous or feminine. Imagine someone with an almost perfect masculine face, whose only failo is a chipmunk masseters or eyebrows being too dense and too dark, or male pattern baldness. It probably wouldn't be a hailo, because instead of counterbalancing his giga-chad features with the opposite, it would make such a person cartoonish.

Yes it can if the rest of you is good enough people say my accent will get me less girls while girls compliment my albanian accent

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69