If you have a long philtrum and your not doing this, its your fault

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Should be water but the best looksmax for philtrumcels is NOT lip-lift

Goodluck with your 1.1 midface buddy boy and gay/aspie scar.

you could simply get a mustache
1710807980320 1710808004794

You didnt even know gandy had a long philtrum because of his mustache that also increases his SMV, take the advice of the best looking guy to ever exist (cope its true)

Still not convinced??
1710808110719 1710808167758

However I think the best option is to leave just small stubble so you still look groomed and professional

You could get away with this even in a clean shaven workplace environment, you had no idea these 3 guys has long philtrums until I pointed it out to you

Simple changes, simple changes guys.

tag philtrumcels like me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx, Yerico7, mathis and 18 others
gandy's filtrum is fine because his chin to filtrum ratio is still fine, a long filrum coupled with a long chin balances it out kinda

• +1
Reactions: coispet
gandy's filtrum is fine because his chin to filtrum ratio is still fine, a long filrum coupled with a long chin balances it out kinda
my chin is taller than Gandys so ig im good

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, datboijj and yeeyeeslayer
Take your own advice and grow a mustache even though you're in high school, you will look much better

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Take your own advice and grow a mustache even though you're in high school, you will look much better
im trying bro i cant grow fuck i look like a pedo

i barely even have hairs on my nuts atp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, tigrxs, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
View attachment 2807708

View attachment 2807710View attachment 2807711

You didnt even know gandy had a long philtrum because of his mustache that also increases his SMV, take the advice of the best looking guy to ever exist (cope its true)

Still not convinced??
View attachment 2807713View attachment 2807714

However I think the best option is to leave just small stubble so you still look groomed and professional

View attachment 2807716

You could get away with this even in a clean shaven workplace environment, you had no idea these 3 guys has long philtrums until I pointed it out to you
View attachment 2807724

tag philtrumcels like me
Bro why did you change your name this shit is so ass last one was peak

View attachment 2807708

Still not convinced??

View attachment 2807716

View attachment 2807724

tag philtrumcels like me
if u have a thin upper lip compared to the lower lip a lip lift/lip flip is not a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FacialStructure404, rand anon and 1 other person
I guess it depends on pheno , stubble hides my philtrum good but lose all prettyboy appeal , i can at least cope with my giga tall chin

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I guess it depends on pheno , stubble hides my philtrum good but lose all prettyboy appeal , i can at least cope with my giga tall chin
twin fr but im a collagenless ogre not a prettyboy

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and edodalic29
View attachment 2807708

Still not convinced??

View attachment 2807716

View attachment 2807724

tag philtrumcels like me

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
its only good if your chin is tall like bomer but i can see the point of the thread

its more rare to look good with a long philtrum because having a tall chin is rare

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
its only good if your chin is tall like bomer but i can see the point of the thread

its more rare to look good with a long philtrum because having a tall chin is rare
Yeah, I agree. Harmony's key, so a longer chin makes sense. Honestly, it adds a nice touch, though I'm not exactly sure why.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Clavicular
View attachment 2807708

Still not convinced??

View attachment 2807716

View attachment 2807724

tag philtrumcels like me

@edgemaxx in the 3rd pic
Lookin good boyo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww, edgemaxx and Clavicular
im trying bro i cant grow fuck i look like a pedo

i barely even have hairs on my nuts atp
didn't you inject test? shouldn't that have given you hella hair? or are you just genetically not a hairy guy.

I'm persian so I had a mustache since I was like 12-13 but idk how it is for a lot of white guys

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Yeah, I agree. Harmony's key, so a longer chin makes sense. Honestly, it adds a nice touch, though I'm not exactly sure why.
Long philtrum, wide lips are mogger traits

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, datboijj, coispet and 1 other person
View attachment 2807708

Still not convinced??

View attachment 2807716

View attachment 2807724

tag philtrumcels like me
Exact reason I shave for light stubble > clean shave. I noticed this also, and add in the annoying itch of hairs growing in it’s a no-brainer to stubble.

• +1
long philtrum is one of those death tier failos. Currently stachemaxxing to hide my 18mm landing strip.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Oral and topical @FacialStructure404

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Oral and topical @FacialStructure404
Did it actually make a noticeable difference in collagen or is it just another meme skincare cash grab like everything else? And how was your collagen fucked up? What did your skin look like?

all hail the softmaxxing king
mirin hard bro

View attachment 2807708

Still not convinced??

View attachment 2807716

View attachment 2807724

tag philtrumcels like me
Htn 1

• +1
do I need a moustache?
IMG 3302

Did it actually make a noticeable difference in collagen or is it just another meme skincare cash grab like everything else? And how was your collagen fucked up? What did your skin look like?
don’t put it on your face it inhibits elastin

• +1
Fuck so that why i look philtrumless when i dont shave. What would you consider big btw? Im at about 14mm

Only take it orally

IMG 9814
958A649F 4D7C 417E 96A1 6F33F3CB668E
4F0DEA01 1E00 40F6 8BA0 0574C699FC19

Water

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
Why don’t you use pdo threads to shorten it?

• +1