Can eyebrows be too thicc?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
I've got caterpillar mongolian eyebrows and I'm wondering if there's a way to thin them, or if I even should.

Yes, too bushy is bad but thick is ideal, just get them trimmed by a professional

Same, I have the same you described but only they lack thickness and have small patches

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Yes, too bushy is bad but thick is ideal, just get them trimmed by a professional
Yeah thing is, I'm afraid it'd look too feminine and defined
Would it be beneficial to you boyos to post a pic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Of course they can.

• +1
Yeah thing is, I'm afraid it'd look too feminine and defined
Would it be beneficial to you boyos to post a pic?
it's hard to make thick eyebrows look feminine, go to someone who has experience with doing male brows, and yes post pics bro

• +1
Alright, here's one eye. Don't mind my abysmal eye area. It looks like I'm in a perpetual state of furrowing my brows.

Attachments

• 20190413_225018.jpg
    20190413_225018.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 21
Alright, here's one eye. Don't mind my abysmal eye area. It looks like I'm in a perpetual state of furrowing my brows.
pic is too low qual to tell properly but thickness wise they seem ideal, just get them shaped properly

pic is too low qual to tell properly but thickness wise they seem ideal, just get them shaped properly
Ik, ik, but I dont wanna risk posting more. I'm in shit lighting currently anyway. Only @dogtown knows what I look like, jfl. Think I should aim towards making them straight?

Ik, ik, but I dont wanna risk posting more. I'm in shit lighting currently anyway. Only @dogtown knows what I look like, jfl. Think I should aim towards making them straight?
slightly positive tilt is ideal but yours seems pretty extreme so maybe slightly clear them up around the edges and make them a little more straight, other than that you're good

slightly positive tilt is ideal but yours seems pretty extreme so maybe slightly clear them up around the edges and make them a little more straight, other than that you're good
Yeah, I hate the positive tilt on mine. I go to an asian place and they wax my eyebrows and ask how my day is in a language that's barely english.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
And I'm not sure how they would make it straighter without raising my entire brow up

And I'm not sure how they would make it straighter without raising my entire brow up
you can trim the top of the outer brow and the bottom of the middle brow, sure you lose a little bit of thickness but it's not like you have bad thickness right now, the straightening would be a bit of an improvement imo

• +1
@Ritalincel

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and Ritalincel

nah bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel