Can girls be jealous of your looks if youre good looking in a feminie/non dinorphic way

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
No I'm not saying this is about me. Just a interesting discussion really. Someone like Knajid if he was 5'10 would be a good example.

Since girls are more attracted to dimorphic Chad's anyway and most girls are not very good looking facially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 1751 and 4 others
This question is suspiciously too specific

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 3163 and 10 others
Maybe they can be jealous of some femine features. Some girls said to me once they wish they had my eyelashes, absolute lifefuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadeep, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others
yes like barrett with long hair

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and MentalistKebab
Girls TikTok were commenting how much they wanted to have the eyelashes if chad in the video. So yeah, if its not a masculine/dimorphic trait they would want it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
@Copemaxxing literally happens to Bayram on the daily JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Copemaxxing
Holy fuark they even get jelly if they see a guy has longer lashes than them ngl

Most men have longer eyelashes tho, it’s a dimorphic trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
yes, girls can be jealous of a man's features

I remember once in grade 9 these two girls told me I had nice skin and said they want to lick it

fapped to that for weeks iirc

yes, girls can be jealous of a man's features

I remember once in grade 9 these two girls told me I had nice skin and said they want to lick it

fapped to that for weeks iirc
find them on facebook today, take them home to your place to bang, while they are sleeping take butt pics, send to us or low t

I’m blonde hair blue eyes and I have long asf eyelashes. I’m from NZ tho
Wow that's great then. Most Nordic men don't have thick eyelashes or eyebrows. Meds are truly blessed in that

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
they can say/joke that they are jealous, but actually jealous? come on...

A girl recently told me that every girl would kill for my eyelashes lmao

I had a girl tell me she wanted my eyebrows others sometimes okay with my curls

Girls are jealous of lots of my features so the answer is an emphatic yes.

No I'm not saying this is about me. Just a interesting discussion really. Someone like Knajid if he was 5'10 would be a good example.

Since girls are more attracted to dimorphic Chad's anyway and most girls are not very good looking facially
Yeah, obviously. Things like good skin, eyelashes, hair etc. are gender-neutral traits.
Some girls will be secretly jealous (or even resent you for it!), while others will be more open about it and jokingly talk about it.