Can I apply my mom's body moisturizer on my face as a moisturizer (high iq users only)

D

Deleted member 32321

My beard doesn't connect!
IMG 20230816 144446

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Kasanova and Tyronecell
I told you no lmao that shit will clog ur pores

@lyricism

why do you even want to do that

Over if you haven't realized skincare is a scam by now @Aladin

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Worst ingredients on the list is Fragrance and Phenoxyethanol

you can still use it but if any reactions, avoid it and get CeraVe or La Roche Posay

Over if you haven't realized skincare is a scam by now @Aladin

though I agree with "skincare industry is a scam", don't use that guy as your source; he's been debunked numerous times by doctors that provide actual medical studies instead of his pseudo-understanding of studies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
though I agree with "skincare industry is a scam", don't use that guy as your source; he's been debunked numerous times by doctors that provide actual medical studies instead of his pseudo-understanding of studies
Skin care is a cope tho. It’s for people who can’t stick to a healthy diet but still want clear skin. If u stick to a low carb high meat protein diet u should get clear skin at some point. If not ur just subhuman and should take accutane/tret

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and lyricism
Skin care is a cope tho. It’s for people who can’t stick to a healthy diet but still want clear skin. If u stick to a low carb high meat protein diet u should get clear skin at some point. If not ur just subhuman and should take accutane/tret
definitely

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Worst ingredients on the list is Fragrance and Phenoxyethanol

you can still use it but if any reactions, avoid it and get CeraVe or La Roche Posay
Are all the ingredients besides these 2 fine ?

They all refuse to debate him btw

They all refuse to debate him btw
no they don't lmfao, I'm a med student and his misinformation is abysmal; he just reads labels and one or two studies and calls it a day. Doesn't cross examine studies to reach a conclusion which is crucial in academia. I also remember he used a clinical study on rats as his evidence for humans. You still need human trials after rats JFL

Are all the ingredients besides these 2 fine ?
yeah, some may be irritating agents if in higher concentrations, but usually they're not so it's safe

no they don't lmfao, I'm a med student and his misinformation is abysmal; he just reads labels and one or two studies and calls it a day. Doesn't cross examine studies to reach a conclusion which is crucial in academia. I also remember he used a clinical study on rats as his evidence for humans. You still need human trials after rats JFL
Over for your med student kidneys

• So Sad
Reactions: lyricism
Diet theory has been debunked in science already. Cystic acne = high sebum due to high androgens

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and Reformed