Can I ever ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad facially?

basically dark eyebrows/jaw=masculine which is why nordics look cucked.
my reaction to ur constant nagging and bitchery

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
thanks. What failos keep me at htn if u don't mind sharing? Ill take that rating atp
Your colouring.
Your sideburns are too long.
I feel like some fat grafting around the eyes would ascend you to chadelite for sure.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas
idk bro, ur jaw is defined but the problem is it’s not big enough. Kinda lacking in bones tbh, ramus and mandible are just a little too short, you just don’t have the bones for that chad slayer look unfortunately

• JFL
idk bro, ur jaw is defined but the problem is it’s not big enough. Kinda lacking in bones tbh, ramus and mandible are just a little too short, you just don’t have the bones for that chad slayer look unfortunately
Everything I said here was utter horseshit on second thought ignore all of it

• JFL
Ur ramus Is a lil too short I would say tho, ur mandibles fine

• +1
I exaggerated so much lmaoo sorry for being an asshole

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
bro this was my initial reaction to that statement
View attachment 2751784
I basically called you Boneless in a very polite way despite you clearly having well above average bones, I’m sorry bro I’m tired as shit it’s like 6 AM and I didn’t sleep my fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
I basically called you Boneless in a very polite way despite you clearly having well above average bones, I’m sorry bro I’m tired as shit it’s like 6 AM and I didn’t sleep my fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣
lmao i caged tbh. Rare to have a looksmax user admit they are wrong AND say sorry. It must be my lucky day wtf. Lol ur a good user for that

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and yeeyeeslayer
One falio that sticks out to me is T50 eyes, maybe try wearing slightly lighter brown contacts

Maybe try thickening eyelashes as well that’s an underrated looksmax

• +1
strong htn great bones, only indians care about eye color
Cope it makes a difference, it’s not nearly as important as some Indians make it out to be but it 100% makes a difference

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
best feature are your zygos

• +1
any slight improvement to your eyes would be more exponential than to the average joe since your eyes objectively lack behind your beautiful bones

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and tombradylover
Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas
nigga shut up lolol how many people u know walking around that look like u?

• JFL
Ur already htn-chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and tombradylover
  • JFL
nigga shut up lolol how many people u know walking around that look like u?
Idk tbh i never really payed too much attention to all that until recently. Thank you tho bro

any slight improvement to your eyes would be more exponential than to the average joe since your eyes objectively lack behind your beautiful bones
Screen Shot 2024 02 18 at 122431 AM
Screen Shot 2024 02 18 at 122502 AM

Thanks for input bro i fully agree with u but I don't think my eye shape is a major failo or anything. Outside of wearing contacts idk how to improve it which sucks but in my honest opinion i think its neutral toward my smv. But u are right my bones are way better then my eye area it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Blackgymmax
my lower third is the best part about my face IMO.
No, ur chin is not proyected enough and ur eye area is somewhat off i would rate u htn tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagger and LooksThinker

Some UEE and not having colored eyes make sense for saying eye area is off. Otherwise i dont see how there is anything else wrong with it at worst its a normal eye area lmao maybe slight failo. Chin projection is cope imo my chin is decent. But im not disagreeing with HTN rating just saying the reasons u gave are lowkey not that accurate

View attachment 2751997View attachment 2751999
Some UEE and not having colored eyes make sense for saying eye area is off. Otherwise i dont see how there is anything else wrong with it at worst its a normal eye area lmao maybe slight failo. Chin projection is cope imo my chin is decent. But im not disagreeing with HTN rating just saying the reasons u gave are lowkey not that accurate
I don't understand people saying that you need top-tier eye area just to be a lite when If you had eyes like lachowsi you wouldn't look like a lite, you'd just look like full blown chad.

• +1
You already have above average bone structure, but a rhino would delf help. Your biggest flaw imo is yout eye color
why do greycels still think eye colour makes a big difference jfl

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and st.hamudi but 6‘5
View attachment 2751977View attachment 2751979
Thanks for input bro i fully agree with u but I don't think my eye shape is a major failo or anything. Outside of wearing contacts idk how to improve it which sucks but in my honest opinion i think its neutral toward my smv. But u are right my bones are way better then my eye area it is what it is
dude i just realized your eyelashes are severely lacking for a persian wtf, biggest looksmax you can do rn then for your eye area is to max out your lashes

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and st.hamudi but 6‘5
mirin
But fr I'm pretty sure you're a lite
Your smv and looks are equivalent to the lites I've done on OLD
you don't need champion eye area for a lite. It's just a cope for guys to downplay a lite. I've seen true chads with 0 failos and champion eye area and niggas on here rated them a low lite at most lol
people are downplaying him because unconsciously they don’t want to see anyone above them it’s an ego thing
also he mogs u 0 appeal ogre to the slums of ireland @ylrven

OP I think thicker eyebrows would give u a more masculine look u already know what to do

and by any means don’t listen to basement dwelling freaks that don’t go out (I won’t say any names)
notice how only GL looking guys with a social life call u htn+
think about it

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and LooksThinker
mirin

people are downplaying him because unconsciously they don’t want to see anyone above them it’s an ego thing

OP I think thicker eyebrows would give u a more masculine look u already know what to do

and by any means don’t listen to basement dwelling freaks that don’t go out (I won’t say any names)
think about it
Nobody gets rated chad unless they look like a psl god which is basically above chad where like only salluudon sits and even then people downplay him

You're rated chadlite if you look like a regular entry level chad. . If someone like nick bateman posted here and no one knew him he would be rated a lite at most or high htn lol

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LooksThinker and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Bro you're chadlite. Could approach chad levels by gym celling. Your face is masculine looking and handsome no homo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and tombradylover
Nobody gets rated chad unless they look like a psl god which is basically above chad where like only salluudon sits and even then people downplay him

You're rated chadlite if you look like a regular entry level chad. . If someone like nick bateman posted here and no one knew him he would be rated a lite at most or high htn lol
he's def chadlite psl these niggers r retarded

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, ik_584, tombradylover and 1 other person
Yes they do. You guys are retarded. This guy has full blown hollow cheeks and an extremely 3D Face with a top tierjaw and good eye area and that's not chadlite combed with good ratios?
Having no visible failosnis where chadlite starts and has like 75+% harmony with other halos
dnr you ltn nigga

Start swallowing minoxidil ur already gl but youd be better with thicker model tier eyebrows and longer lashes

• +1
Didn’t u say you slayed on apps a while ago

Or are u just attention seeking

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Blackgymmax
dnr you ltn nigga
mirin

think about it
Ur right
3878841 1704905060627

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
mirin

think about it
Better features but take the jbw pill bro pheno is law

Chadlite
mirin zygos tho

• Love it
dude i just realized your eyelashes are severely lacking for a persian wtf, biggest looksmax you can do rn then for your eye area is to max out your lashes
Thats actually really good advice thank u bro ill max them out it should help a lot. I never thought about that

Bro you're chadlite. Could approach chad levels by gym celling. Your face is masculine looking and handsome no homo
Thank u bro im skinny rn so I will start gymcelling harder for muscles. Much appreciated

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger

Yea people on this site really do have the highest standards possible but I'm not gonna complain. As long as I'm considered decent looking I'm happy with it I already knew niggas on here wont rate u highly unless u look like a psl morph. Just wanted advice on what to do better but again i appreciate the input from you and ur also one of the harshest raters so ik u know what ur talking about.

Start swallowing minoxidil ur already gl but youd be better with thicker model tier eyebrows and longer lashes
my exact reaction to this post.

Nah but in all seriousness i will def work on the eyelashes and eyebrows its good advice thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: workingondying and Blackgymmax