Can I ever ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad facially?

View attachment 2757077 my jaw on frontal selfie in dark lighting. I appreciate the input mate
Looks good bro. Just gymmax and you’re chillin. Don’t fall for colored contacts bait. Will make you look insecure. Just embrace pheno and go for ht Persian bitch

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Looks good bro. Just gymmax and you’re chillin. Don’t fall for colored contacts bait. Will make you look insecure. Just embrace pheno and go for ht Persian bitch
Thanks bro. I legit have no issue/insecurity with my pheno at all. Wish i could improve eye area but its not too big a deal to me. Thanks bhai Persian girls are annoying tho but easy to slay tbh

Bump selfie of me in dark lighting with flash

Yes

• JFL
  • +1
Very good looking 6.5/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
You already have above average bone structure, but a rhino would delf help. Your biggest flaw imo is yout eye color
Yes coloring and undertones is the only flaw I see

• +1
Rest is good looking

• +1
should i grow out my hair then? Do u have any recommendations for hair gel to keep that wet shower look? if you know what i mean
Pixlr image generator 01600398 2aa3 443b aca8 6ae3c38c2ae3

somehting like this ig, wet hair look wouldbt suit your high class pheno imo

• +1
racemaxx, become white and have a50 eyes

• JFL
"will i ever ascend to Htn" -knows he's GL- fuck u baiting nigger

• JFL
"will i ever ascend to Htn" -knows he's GL- fuck u baiting nigger
Caged. I just wanted advice tho nigga CHILL. Ur a fakecel so I don’t wanna hear it from u

You look maxed out naturally, what holds you back is your eye area, not specifically the color, I mean sure blue eyes definitely look better but people saying here that your biggest flaw is eye color is just wrong, your eye area in general doesn’t look very good, I can’t see much from the videos but you seem to have large orbitals and not so good eye shape, and with no blue eyes to make up for this it descends you pretty hard, HTN right now though

You look maxed out naturally, what holds you back is your eye area, not specifically the color, I mean sure blue eyes definitely look better but people saying here that your biggest flaw is eye color is just wrong, your eye area in general doesn’t look very good, I can’t see much from the videos but you seem to have large orbitals and not so good eye shape, and with no blue eyes to make up for this it descends you pretty hard, HTN right now though

Whats wrong with this eye shape?

Here it doesn’t look that bad, but in the video it did, do you have a normal picture?
selfie of my front face. IMO its netiher good nor bad but to each their own

Here it doesn’t look that bad, but in the video it did, do you have a normal picture?

Come on bro u cant tell me with a straight face my eye area is THAT bad. Its over for many people if thats the case

Great advice bro wow greycels are so smart!
If your Iranian paleness is a sign of wealth and thereby a beauty standard. It’s like that in all 3rd world countries there they worship Eurocentric features. e.g paleness, blue eyes, tall etc.

If your Iranian paleness is a sign of wealth and thereby a beauty standard. It’s like that in all 3rd world countries there they worship Eurocentric features. e.g paleness, blue eyes, tall etc.
I get what ur saying. But by ur logic only pale, blue-eyed blonde hair guys can be chads?

I get what ur saying. But by ur logic only pale, blue-eyed blonde hair guys can be chads?
No

You don’t have any major flaws

The only thing I personally can see you improving now is your coloring (which would halo you)

That’s why I said colored contacts

No

You don’t have any major flaws

The only thing I personally can see you improving now is your coloring (which would halo you)

That’s why I said colored contacts
cope greycel

• +1
Extremely gl, weak chadlite. How are you incel? I could see you slaying at my school and it’s all giga rich white HTBs

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and tombradylover
Extremely gl, weak chadlite. How are you incel? I could see you slaying at my school and it’s all giga rich white HTBs
slaying is cope tbh

For future users who are seeing this thread.
OP IS A GAY ASS NIGGA. HE SUCKS COCK IF IT LOOKS APPETIZING

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, coispet and tombradylover
Because im a retarded stupid autistic idiot if u couldn't tell by now

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • Hmm...
  • JFL