Can I ever ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad facially?

ur chin is too backwards.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
ur chin is too backwards.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and antony 726
Already high Htn l
400 replies holy shit
داداش

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
Already high Htn l
400 replies holy shit
داداش
Kinda wild I stopped bumping this shit thread so it could die out but every 3 weeks some random nigga comments on it idek how lol.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and antony 726
To all my haters, you will never look like me no matter how hard you try or what surgeries you get. I have better bones than 99% of the site. Tired of being humble I’m one of the best looking guys on this site and irl. 🤫 don’t speak to me unless you are on my level
Htn my ass
@Skywalker
Chad without a doubt
Anyone else says htn is either coping or retarded

• Love it
Chad without a doubt
Anyone else says htn is either coping or retarded
Thanks bhai. Idec about getting rated HTN is just annoying when someone says HTN and cant pinpoint actual flaws/ways to improve. Otherwise id be satisfied

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and moreroidsmoredates
Thanks bhai. Idec about getting rated HTN is just annoying when someone says HTN and cant pinpoint actual flaws/ways to improve. Otherwise id be satisfied
“Brown eye color :soy::soy:
Yet has a top tier bone structure, harmony and litterly no major flaws.
Textbook chad.

• Love it
Your pfp is mid chadlite

• +1
Reactions: nofap and tombradylover
Tbf life rates you
Doesn’t mattet if Indians rate you chad or ltn or whatever on here
How do you do on OLD?

• +1
Tbf life rates you
Doesn’t mattet if Indians rate you chad or ltn or whatever on here
How do you do on OLD?
2019 I did really good on tinder but was in a populated college town on the first day of semester when everyone was on tinder so it doesn't really count. After I got banned from tinder I haven't been on old/done shit on old since. I don't leave my house anymore so idk where I stand really I guess i just know atp I'm decent looking at worse and potentially chadlite at best which ill take that if true

Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas

First why the flying fuck does this shit have 9 fucking pages?

Second, you are a HTN currently.

Eye area, could be improved (UEE, arched eyebrows etc).

My guy stop clenching so fucking hard, you'll wear out your teeth. I know you want those validation points, but I can see you straining your masseters.

Your bigonial width + gonions + hyoid are great.

When you bite down, your chin/mandible looks a bit short vertically (mine does too but much worse).

Media 240417 053746

Your call if you are satisfied with your current. I'm not, so I'm getting trimax.

I saw you write on the comments people not giving you reasons, well there you go.

• +1
First why the flying fuck does this shit have 9 fucking pages?

Second, you are a HTN currently.

Eye area, could be improved (UEE, arched eyebrows etc).

My guy stop clenching so fucking hard, you'll wear out your teeth. I know you want those validation points, but I can see you straining your masseters.

Your bigonial width + gonions + hyoid are great.

When you bite down, your chin/mandible looks a bit short vertically (mine does too but much worse).

View attachment 2864421

Your call if you are satisfied with your current. I'm not, so I'm getting trimax.

I saw you write on the comments people not giving you reasons, well there you go.
respect for giving some valid points. JFL i stopped responding to ppl to let this shit thread die. Yea i wanted validation points no doubt. I'll take the advice and keep it pushing good looks mate (y). EVERYONE ELSE LET THIS SHIT THREAD DIE

Bone structure brah

• +1
Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas
if ur goals to become a mm just starve urself and open ur koon for keer

• JFL
looking good already, only issue i see is that ur jaw is too short

• +1
if ur goals to become a mm just starve urself and open ur koon for keer
Please let this thread die man. I don’t want to get fucked on ass hard
looking good already, only issue i see is that ur jaw is too short
Thanks bro. What part of the jaw looks short. Is it angle/video? Look at this photo in comparison

Attachments

• 85D8BD37-B8D0-457B-BBD6-17BC080B03D5.jpeg
    85D8BD37-B8D0-457B-BBD6-17BC080B03D5.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
are you white?

there are white persians tho arent there?
white skin yes but i dont claim to be white or have white skin. But I'm not mad about that or anything never been insecure about that but def insecure about other things. Id say for most part tho persians arent white

white skin yes but i dont claim to be white or have white skin. But I'm not mad about that or anything never been insecure about that but def insecure about other things. Id say for most part tho persians arent white
what about the assyrians?

• Hmm...
Shiiii idk. Def not european white. But from caucus mountains and shit so they kinda OG white but middle eastern if that makes sense. Id say no tbh but I'm not an expert. @Michael Myers knows about this shit way better then me

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Shiiii idk. Def not european white. But from caucus mountains and shit so they kinda OG white but middle eastern if that makes sense. Id say no tbh but I'm not an expert. @Michael Myers knows about this shit way better then me
I'm not an expert but nah, Assyrians are ethnics as well. They're from West Asia and therefore ethnic.

• +1
It has nothing to do with pheno. Its your eye area that are holding u back. U dont have chadlite eye shape and wideness. Otherwise u look decent.

• +1
I'm not an expert but nah, Assyrians are ethnics as well. They're from West Asia and therefore ethnic.
I've talked to Assyrians and they call themselves white
Have you seen guys like Sam shamoun and mari? They both look white as well

• +1
Only certain European ethnic groups are white (Celtics, Germanics, Anglo-Saxons, Nordics and Slavics that can pass as any of the former). Anyone outside of Europe is an ethnic. Even white-passing non-Europeans look very ethnic. People who aren't familiar with phenotypes would call them white. Their facial features give it away that they're not white. Take a look at this Palestinian girl who's white-passing. Hair texture and nose give it away.

• +1
They are all fucking ethnics no matter what they say. Muh white.

• JFL
It has nothing to do with pheno. Its your eye area that are holding u back. U dont have chadlite eye shape and wideness. Otherwise u look decent.
Fair enough tbh. Thx for the analysis makes sense 👍

Fair enough tbh. Thx for the analysis makes sense 👍
Here is example if u want but it dont matter that much bro u look decent as heck. You dont have many flaws. You lucked out.

• Love it
They are all fucking ethnics no matter what they say. Muh white.
Stop this shit man, it's the same reasoning retards use to call the Irish and Italians ethnics, you Jews are intentionally doing this to seperate white brothers

Stop this shit man, it's the same reasoning retards use to call the Irish and Italians ethnics, you Jews are intentionally doing this to seperate white brothers
We are all ethnics.

• JFL
Here is example if u want but it dont matter that much bro u look decent as heck. You dont have many flaws. You lucked out.

View attachment 2882794
Are you retarded? If he had that eye area he would be a full chad.
Thats the whole point of the term chadlite.
You wouldn't even be htn with your jaw and shit eye area since neither are around ideal

• Love it

View attachment 2882794
U guys gatekeep chadlite because you think you're closer than you really are. You don't have to look that good to be a lite.
Most of the fucking chadlites on ig with 300k followers dont have eye area that good you dunce cap retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and tombradylover
Are you retarded? If he had that eye area he would be a full chad.
Thats the whole point of the term chadlite.
You wouldn't even be htn with your jaw and shit eye area since neither are around ideal
You are literally retard one here. he asked if he can ascend to chad.

• JFL
U guys gatekeep chadlite because you think you're closer than you really are. You don't have to look that good to be a lite.
Most of the fucking chadlites on ig with 300k followers dont have eye area that good you dunce cap retard
Dont put words in my mouth. Eye area matters nigga. Op has high trust eyes combined with thin eyebrow and lack of eyelashes. Alll popular GL tiktok guys have fucking AAA eye area.

You‘re HTN

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

Sometimes, you have to be your own hero because sometimes the people you can't live without can live without you

• JFL