Can I ever ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad facially?

But srsly, I was eating cereals. Now I can't anymore after seeing the cum
why not just imagine the cereal is from an aryan chad and not an ethnic

why not just imagine the cereal is from an aryan chad and not an ethnic
Wow that worked.
Thanks you so much
You must look at aryan clocks while eating cereals every morning as well

Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas
mtn, u just look uncanny idk how to explain it

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
mtn, u just look uncanny idk how to explain it

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas
Security and self esteem plasty to stop attention seeking

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and tombradylover
Mid HTN, mid appeal.

fair enough. I included some other photos to give a better idea. Pictures that were taken with proper camera and better lighting.

View attachment 2750844View attachment 2750845View attachment 2750846
You look creepy and lack SMV
exactly ^
you look like a rapist, srs

this will tank your SMV in the eyes of women
but you aint attracted to women anyways, like the majority of .org, so.....on grindr you can be whatever, i guess :feelskek:

exactly ^
you look like a rapist, srs

this will tank your SMV in the eyes of women
but you aint attracted to women anyways, like the majority of .org, so.....on grindr you can be whatever, i guess :feelskek:
Jfl I mog you into oblivion. Stay in line and know your place incel. Giga cope on ur part

@Skywalker u would never be able to get reactions like this. Until u can show something similar to this opinions of people like u are pointless. U have never attracted a woman and don’t know what attracts women. Born to die alone

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
To all my haters, you will never look like me no matter how hard you try or what surgeries you get. I have better bones than 99% of the site. Tired of being humble I’m one of the best looking guys on this site and irl. 🤫 don’t speak to me unless you are on my level
Htn my ass
@Skywalker

Attachments

• IMG_1913.MOV
    9.7 MB
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Blackgymmax
@Skywalker u would never be able to get reactions like this. Until u can show something similar to this opinions of people like u are pointless. U have never attracted a woman and don’t know what attracts women. Born to die alone
bumble? lol
should have shown us your grindr matches dude

• JFL
To all my haters, you will never look like me no matter how hard you try or what surgeries you get. I have better bones than 99% of the site. Tired of being humble I’m one of the best looking guys on this site and irl. 🤫 don’t speak to me unless you are on my level
Htn my ass
@Skywalker
I'm ascending to chad in a few months if my fraudmaxxing color corrector works

• +1

Attachments

• 9E906BC2-4531-442E-AD92-8ED7361AE9A8.jpeg
    9E906BC2-4531-442E-AD92-8ED7361AE9A8.jpeg
    506.1 KB · Views: 0
Borderline chadlite. You need slightly more chin projection and a rhino. And a haircut that would scream "sexy" to women

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and tombradylover
Borderline chadlite. You need slightly more chin projection and a rhino. And a haircut that would scream "sexy" to women
That’s a fair assessment. Makes sense

ur paki im nordic need i say more?
Damn that actually makes a lot of sense. Now that u put it that way u do mog me. Very smart user

• +1
Reactions: mefrom
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and tombradylover
Chadlite-chad. You're what all the dalits here wished they looked like after all their surgeries and skin bleaching. Anyone rating you htn should delete their account

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Blackgymmax and tombradylover
You look good man. Htn if average hight or taller. Maby your jaw is a tiny bit too weak, but surgery wouldn't help. Your eyecolor could be better too, but tbh, other eye colors wouldn't suit you

Chadlite-chad. You're what all the dalits here wished they looked like after all their surgeries and skin bleaching. Anyone rating you htn should delete their account
Thanks for very kind words :love:
You look good man. Htn if average hight or taller. Maby your jaw is a tiny bit too weak, but surgery wouldn't help. Your eyecolor could be better too, but tbh, other eye colors wouldn't suit you
Thank u bro for input although i disagree with jaw being weak but still respect ur opinion.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Thanks for very kind words :love:

Thank u bro for input although i disagree with jaw being weak but still respect ur opinion.
Your jaw isn't weak at all, it's above average, but for chadlite it'd need to be stronger. As I said, you look good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and tombradylover
Your jaw isn't weak at all, it's above average, but for chadlite it'd need to be stronger. As I said, you look good
\

HOW MUCH STRONGER CAN IT GET?!

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Gym max and, eventhough I don't lile them, get colored contacts. You can be chad easily. Bome structure is model like. Just minor failos. Also trimm your eyebrows.

• +1
Gym max and, eventhough I don't lile them, get colored contacts. You can be chad easily. Bome structure is model like. Just minor failos. Also trimm your eyebrows.
I meant chadlite

appreciate ur input gang

Already HTN bro, mogs avg people on the street

• +1