can i lose weight even though i have shit weight genetics?

zazasniffer

zazasniffer

Iron
im in puberty right now(my armpits smell and i have ass hair), and im trying to lose weight because i am fat chode but my weight genetics are ass, should i swallow the black pill or is there some shit i can do (i eat lunch and dinner and 3 snacks, about 1500 calories) or is this shit just because of puberty

im in puberty right now(my armpits smell and i have ass hair), and im trying to lose weight because i am fat chode but my weight genetics are ass, should i swallow the black pill or is there some shit i can do (i eat lunch and dinner and 3 snacks, about 1500 calories) or is this shit just because of puberty
ur height and weight? many people I see claiming to be fat aren't even chubby

5'6ish 65 kg im 13 so im pretty much fat chode
ur height and weight? many people I see claiming to be fat aren't even chubby

• WTF
Reactions: soover4me
5'6ish 65 kg im 13 so im pretty much fat chode
that isn't even close to being fat for fuck sake, 65kg is never fat unless 4'5 midget
also get off this site if ur actually 13yo

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
prognosis: it's over

NEVER TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT DURING PUBERTY. YOU NEED TO EAT A SHIT TONNE IF FOOD AND DRINK LOTS OF MILK TO GROW TALLER. EAT EVEN JUNK FOOD. DEAD SERIOUS.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491