Can I regain 20 kilos of muscle in 3 months with muscle memory on cycle?

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I used to be like 90 kilos but now Im 70 kg max after drugminning and illminning, planning to do and have already ordered 500 test e 200 tren e 10 mg rad 140 for 3 months then add some winny to get shredded in summer so this is like 6 months' cycle. Do you think it is possible to become 90 kilos lean by summer if Im auschwitzmaxxed now? I will be in a crazy caloric surplus as well during my cycle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, socialcel and shieldzz
bro youre not christian bale its not possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and Deleted member 51465
Who tf has argued me? Ive gained 12 kilos in one week lol. Ive been eating 6-7k calories and my cycle rn is 40 mg dbol and 10 mg rad 140,tren and test are on the way

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
Who tf has argued me? Ive gained 12 kilos in one week lol. Ive been eating 6-7k calories and my cycle rn is 40 mg dbol and 10 mg rad 140,tren and test are on the way
Is it all lean contractile tissue though?

Also 6-7K calories WTF

What was the protein:carbohydrate:ratio

Coper.
Tries to drug maxx. Because he sucks at consistency with gym

Is it all lean contractile tissue though?

Also 6-7K calories WTF

What was the protein:carbohydrate:ratio
I dont track my macros, I just eat shit ton of tasty food. Btw started tren and test yesterday
Ofc thats not all pure muscle but the fat gain is not as big as you would think though. I still have a good set of abs and I think that from all that gain fat gain is only like 20%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coispet