I abused MDMA for 1.5 months and start a new roid cycle to regain muscle

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I took ecstacy pills almost every day for 1.5 months and suddenly stopped them after I realized I lost my muscle and stength due to starvemaxxing from euphoria and skipping the gym in this time period. 3 days ago I started my new roid bulking cycle:
600 mg test e a week
600 eq a week
40 mg dbol a day
10 mg rad 140 a day
all that shit for 16 weeks
goal is to gain 20+ lbs of muscle
thoughts? My current physique btw

Attachments

• 20231117184911235.jpg
    20231117184911235.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, Jungcuck, chosen-one and 4 others
Didn't know MDMA was the new leanmaxxing meta, that cycle is absolutely ridiculous tho. The hair loss will be insane, use finasteride, you'll still probably have a little hair loss because of the rad140 but it'll help a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Engineeringcel, chosen-one and niqfan625
Didn't know MDMA was the new leanmaxxing meta, that cycle is absolutely ridiculous tho. The hair loss will be insane, use finasteride, you'll still probably have a little hair loss because of the rad140 but it'll help a lot.
mdma suppresses appetite for nearly the whole day
I used to take it in the morning and be trippin during my classes jfl love that shit but that cant go on this way anymore.
I am not prone to hairloss and dont use any dht derivatives, also sarms dont induce hairloss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, chosen-one, MongolTurk and 1 other person
your body already looks good in that pic
why more?

• +1
Reactions: Engineeringcel, Ryldoo IS COPING, niqfan625 and 1 other person
I took ecstacy pills almost every day for 1.5 months
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Steve Carell Lol GIF

thats why hard drugs are illegal and for a good reason coz some niggers just abuse them and forever fuck their dopamine receptors
xtc has to be done atleast with a gap of 2 months you will really fuck yourself up like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Mr.Proper, chosen-one and 1 other person
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Steve Carell Lol GIF

thats why hard drugs are illegal and for a good reason coz some niggers just abuse them and forever fuck their dopamine receptors
xtc has to be done atleast with a gap of 2 months you will really fuck yourself up like this
i took it cuz I felt like shit from getting no bitches and my gf dumping me.. Ecstacy made me feel euphoria like all the problems fade away and I didnt care. That must have helped me in this stage of my life but now I have to go on without drugs

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i took it cuz I felt like shit from getting no bitches and my gf dumping me.. Ecstacy made me feel euphoria like all the problems fade away and I didnt care. That must have helped me in this stage of my life but now I have to go on without drugs
whats your current weight and approx bf% ?

whats your current weight and approx bf% ?
weight 87 kg bf idk maybe 12-15
this is also pic from today my start of the cycle

Attachments

• 20231117181040898.jpg
    20231117181040898.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yea youre ugly as shit

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and niqfan625
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and 5.5psl
How is your hairline

What was your PCT for your previous cycle?

I took ecstacy pills almost every day for 1.5 months and suddenly stopped them after I realized I lost my muscle and stength due to starvemaxxing from euphoria and skipping the gym in this time period. 3 days ago I started my new roid bulking cycle:
600 mg test e a week
600 eq a week
40 mg dbol a day
10 mg rad 140 a day

@ItsOverCel in sum total how long did all this take you to do over the course of your life when did you start with it ? when did you start your steroid cycle was it after a year or 2 of training how many cycles of this have you done ? how did you over come permanent test shut downs ? and how do you look like once you cycle of tren and what is your source for this shit chemyo ?

Need to try that shit out i binge eat a lot

I am not prone to hairloss and dont use any dht derivatives, also sarms dont induce hairloss
rad140 is a dht derivative and testosterone will be reduced to dht especially at that dosage. SARMs cause hair loss, sometimes even more than roids. Nobody's prone to hair loss until it happens.

Need to try that shit out i binge eat a lot
me too…

I be on a diet and after a whole day of eating clean, i’ll eat anything i see at night or when stressed

• +1
Reactions: marek937
me too…

I be on a diet and after a whole day of eating clean, i’ll eat anything i see at night or when stressed
I legit ate like 10 snickers bar + other chocolate bar and an extra large pizza yesterday
Gained 10 lbs of bloat overnight jfl

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I legit ate like 10 snickers bar + other chocolate bar and an extra large pizza yesterday
Gained 10 lbs of bloat overnight jfl
yeah i do the same, i want to look for a way to stop doing it but i believe it’s more of a mental problem.

Not just “Don’t eat bro! it’s either you want it or no bro!” No like i legit can’t control my self

• +1
Reactions: marek937
yeah i do the same, i want to look for a way to stop doing it but i believe it’s more of a mental problem.

Not just “Don’t eat bro! it’s either you want it or no bro!” No like i legit can’t control my self
Yup there is surely somethin fucked up in our system when I binge it feels like being on drugs jfl
At my worst I legit eat the whole day for a month straight 10000+ kcal each day
Now I only binge once a week
But I think im wired this way I have a "All or nothing" mentality
Or its just the way im coping with lack of pussy who knows

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
mdma suppresses appetite for nearly the whole day
I used to take it in the morning and be trippin during my classes jfl love that shit but that cant go on this way anymore.
Using MDMA in school everyone must think you’re a total bisshead

600 mg test e a week
600 eq a week
40 mg dbol a day
10 mg rad 140 a day
Idk shit abt dbol
But looks good
Mdma is evil tho nigga how was the comedown?

Just die from a heart attack in your mid twenties theory.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Idk shit abt dbol
But looks good
Mdma is evil tho nigga how was the comedown?
idk I came down cold turkey. felt like shit the first week but now I feel fine after I hopped on test, roids must have improved my mood

idk I came down cold turkey. felt like shit the first week but now I feel fine after I hopped on test, roids must have improved my mood
Doesnt mdma cause a severe drop in serotonin or does that rise back up quick w the roids

CuCQMmq.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
600 mg test e a week
600 eq a week
40 mg dbol a day
10 mg rad 140 a day
Your brain must be completely fried. Do you feel depressed AF?