Can I sue my General Practice for this?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Can I sue my general practice surgery for giving me a nurse to examine me during covid despite describing nerve damage symptoms, thus leading me to not being seen by a qualified pro (doctor in this case), meaning my examination and nerve damage was missed so I got a later diagnosis and delay of treatment causing irreversible damage and pain and suffering?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Call a lawyer.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Red Fox, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
You can sue anyone for anything, will you win… how tf would ppl here know 💀

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Prince88, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
Get a
Can I sue my general practice surgery for giving me a nurse to examine me during covid despite describing nerve damage symptoms, thus leading me to not being seen by a qualified pro (doctor in this case), meaning my examination and nerve damage was missed so I got a later diagnosis and delay of treatment causing irreversible damage and pain and suffering?
get lawyer yo evaluate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
You’re in the UK you can’t sue shit.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
go ask on r/residency they have some medical malpractice lawyers around

• +1
yes but this stuff also happens with doctors, they often misdiagnose too, you know

• +1
Aren't you NEET? Can you even afford going to court?

no win no fee + benefits + monzo loan scam for £2k that never pay back

only 3% of all NHS sueings go to court most are settled out of it

• +1
Reactions: Graham
My doctors misdiagnosed me and fucked my health up aswell. I hate them.

go cho

• Love it