can only see tips of my teeth when i smile

A

agoostis

Master

how can i fix this ? when i talk you cant even see my upper teeth it looks retarded

i posted my face and yall told me i dont have short face syndrome could it came from somewhere else ? any way to fix it or is bimax the only way?

youre barely smiling

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
nah, you're here to show off your lower third :lul:

nothing wrong with your smile imo

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
nah, you're here to show off your lower third :lul:

nothing wrong with your smile imo
no lol im here for the teeth

look at that video for exemple, normies shows 50% of their teeth when talking or when they mouth are open and 100% when they smile

i show 0% when talking and 50% when smiling

how can i fix this ? when i talk you cant even see my upper teeth it looks retarded

i posted my face and yall told me i dont have short face syndrome could it came from somewhere else ? any way to fix it or is bimax the only way?

Why do you care? Are you a stupid American? Obsessing over big toothy unnaturally white smiles? That's so gay.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

look at that video for exemple, normies shows 50% of their teeth when talking or when they mouth are open and 100% when they smile

They don't have good smiles either. The wide tooth cute smile is reserved for those with wide palates (ones shaped like a U), and is most notable for women.

You can improve your smile by widening your palate, but its pretty much diminishing-returns for something that trivial (for a male).

The most important part is having straight, white teeth - which you have.

Soyboysmilemaxx and your teeth will be visible

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Americans spend boat load on veneers and fake teeth ofcourse they’re gonna show them off

Niggas be caring about their teeth when there is an spiritual Battle going on.