Can Someone Edit These With Flared Gonions

you are correct thhe og gonians on andreas looks better than flared. or am i coping @StrangerDanger @Won't Stop Mewing
it's not at all about being too masculine, it's just ugly or at least sub-optimal. never understood the hype behind somerhalder's jaw

Screenshot 20230820 052205 DuckDuckGo

it looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, saiya_online and Shieda_Kayn
you are correct thhe og gonians on andreas looks better than flared. or am i coping @StrangerDanger @Won't Stop Mewing
that guys lower is wide anyway, so adding the flared gonios make it look blocky

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
proof? inward gonions are def a failo

neutral isn’t imo
the burden of proof is on you actually. find proof that it is a failo. no a 2/10 fat bitch saying someone w inward is ugly doesnt count thats subjective.

the burden of proof is on you actually. find proof that it is a failo. no a 2/10 fat bitch saying someone w inward is ugly doesnt count thats subjective.
are you autistic I dont even think theres any research on females rating guys based on gonions but if you're speaking psl wise it ruins the chances of you being better looking

• JFL
Reactions: princeofpeace
are you autistic I dont even think theres any research on females rating guys based on gonions but if you're speaking psl wise it ruins the chances of you being better looking
Exactly, which is WHY IT DOESNT MATTER ITS CLEARLY NOT SIGNIFICANT OUTSIDE OF LOOX AND PSL WHICH IS A GAY RATE SYSTEM YOU RETARD LOL

Exactly, which is WHY IT DOESNT MATTER ITS CLEARLY NOT SIGNIFICANT OUTSIDE OF LOOX AND PSL WHICH IS A GAY RATE SYSTEM YOU RETARD LOL
Kys fag you’re asking for stats that doesn’t fucking exist what a tard

PSL >>>> irl appeal

dont all of them already have flared gonions??