Can someone give me tips for money to get Mk-677?

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
How can i get fast money as a teen to buy arotmasin, hgh, mk677 and other stuff...
I thought of growing weed or being a hitman?
Can someone help me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, baldgeeza and forevermirin
Where do you live

How can i get fast money as a teen to buy arotmasin, hgh, mk677 and other stuff...
Can someone help me
Invest in rare fish

Become a real estate agent

stop sending me money for ab picks

• JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and RopeMaxxed
Buy sneakers from Chinese sites and sell them in your hometown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 24444 and GnomePilledSigma
Why do you need those stuff?

How old are you

Last part, ethnicity, usual diet, family height history and if u are late or early puberty
Swiss, Normal diet, average height, i didnt grew very much and was short my whole life, i also cummed first with 14 so i guess im in middle puberty

Last part, ethnicity, usual diet, family height history and if u are late or early puberty
Swiss, Normal diet, average height, i didnt grew very much and was short my whole life, i also cummed first with 14 so i guess im in middle puberty
Now what he told everything
How can he make money now ? :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Now what he told everything
How can he make money now ? :lul: :lul:
Bruh i was just weeding out info cuz was too tired and didn't sleep

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
OK that's truecel zone, stretches, handing fron a bar, swimming, jumping on a trampoline, low stress, and coldshowers these make you taller without incraesing hgh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Ask ur parents to lend u money lol

Can someone help me
no one would hire a 5'3 hitman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Working out, intermittent fasting, high protein diet, and good sleep also help (take melatonin)

I thought of that but sneakers from aliexpress are still expensive af
Not from Ali express, check out r/fashionreps
those website contains lookalikes of expensive sneakers, however you should have in your mind the shipping costs for each sneakers which is quite expensive (around 25$ per one)

• +1
Reactions: GnomePilledSigma
no one would hire a 5'3 hitman
tbh i would he could squeeze thru the vents like them among us impostor people those little guys
he could like squeeze thru and pop out the air vent and put a cap in somebody and easily vent out again and escape tbh

• +1
Can someone help me
Get a job.

• +1
U live in switzerland and cannot even get a shitty job? u live in the country with the highest minimum wage on earth, u r a fucking retard, just wagecuck for 1 month at mcdonald's and get everything I mentioned in this thread both on the op and on the last post

U live in switzerland and cannot even get a shitty job? u live in the country with the highest minimum wage on earth, u r a fucking retard, just wagecuck for 1 month at mcdonald's and get everything I mentioned in this thread both on the op and on the last post

You dont get it i have a job as a computer scientist but i start at august until than im still in school, but my wage us 1k per month than

You dont get it i have a job as a computer scientist but i start at august until than im still in school, but my wage us 1k per month than

what the fuck? minimum wage in switzerland is like 4k usd a month, you are 16 how do you have a comp sci degree or wroking as one? also comp sci work is just research, software engineering is a different thing which is the field where people with cs degrees work in.

what the fuck? minimum wage in switzerland is like 4k usd a month, you are 16 how do you have a comp sci degree or wroking as one? also comp sci work is just research, software engineering is a different thing which is the field where people with cs degrees work in.
Okay bro i need to explain the swiss schopl system to you first. After you were 9 year in school you can either go to a collage(way harder than any other collage) or do a apperenticship. If you do the collage you get a matura and can go studying, however i make a apperinticeship for computer scientist at the biggest tech firm in swiss. In the first year i get 1k in the second 1500 in the third 2k in the last 2500. After that i get a Degree and can work for 7-10k per month. BUT i can also do the collage after my apperenticship, so i can study BWL or computer science so i get 15-20k

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Okay bro i need to explain the swiss schopl system to you first. After you were 9 year in school you can either go to a collage(way harder than any other collage) or do a apperenticship. If you do the collage you get a matura and can go studying, however i make a apperinticeship for computer scientist at the biggest tech firm in swiss. In the first year i get 1k in the second 1500 in the third 2k in the last 2500. After that i get a Degree and can work for 7-10k per month. BUT i can also do the collage after my apperenticship, so i can study BWL or computer science so i get 15-20k

work at mcdonald's while doing the apprenticeship then, ask money for ur parents, get money anyway you can, if u r 5'3 it's beyond over if you stay like that, the most essential components of heightmaxxing are hgh and protein.

work at mcdonald's while doing the apprenticeship then, ask money for ur parents, get money anyway you can, if u r 5'3 it's beyond over if you stay like that, the most essential components of heightmaxxing are hgh and protein.
Ik my doctor maybe give me free hgh next week

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Splinter901
Ik my doctor maybe give me free hgh next week

the hgh I got is from qingdao sigma, it's very cheap and works, it costs like 60-70 usd pr 100iu, they aren't listing it on their page but they should sell it to you if you email them about it