[Method] Can someone help me on colored contact lenses?

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
Can someone help? From where should I buy them? Can you wear them all the time? And is it true that you must take them off before going to the pool and stuff like that?

Wearing them can increase your looks tremendously, especially light blue ones.

SadRealistcel

SadRealistcel

Trainee
just buy one but make sure not to sleep in them or you will die

C

Curious0

I refuse
Buy them from a local optician. You cannot wear them all the time. Well, technically you can, but it would be bad for your eyes. As far as I am informed you don't have to take them off before going into a pool. It depends if you have monthly, weekly or daily contact lenses. Chlorine would damage the lenses but as long as you can throw them away afterwards you can wear them in the pool

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
Buy them from a local optician. You cannot wear them all the time. Well, technically you can, but it would be bad for your eyes. As far as I am informed you don't have to take them off before going into a pool. It depends if you have monthly, weekly or daily contact lenses. Chlorine would damage the lenses but as long as you can throw them away afterwards you can wear them in the pool
Thanks, so I could wear them throughout the whole day and then take them off only when I go to sleep? Also, what do you mean can't wear them all the time, can I wear them 365 days a year until I die, if I only take them off when I sleep?

C

Curious0

I refuse
Thanks, so I could wear them throughout the whole day and then take them off only when I go to sleep? Also, what do you mean can't wear them all the time, can I wear them 365 days a year until I die, if I only take them off when I sleep?
You should only wear them 8-10 hours a day.

NoHabloIngles

NoHabloIngles

Trainee
Most of the contacts looks extremely fake to me so it wouldn't matter unless you had some sort of surgery to give you light eyes.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
What color eye looks best for a white male?

Brown, green, blue, etc?

V

Veganist

Banned
Dont wear colored contacts, it looks fake and it's gay as shit

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
just buy one but make sure not to sleep in them or you will die
Cope, I’ve been sleeping in my contacts for like 9 years now
Op use hydrocor solotica graphite. They look really good. Perfect color. I had a pair but it dried out in the contact case somehow. Huge halo esp on ethnics

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
I have natural green eyes but there on the dimmer side without the sun / flash on them. I kinda want to get more vibrant green coloured ones as one couldnt tell

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
Cope, I’ve been sleeping in my contacts for like 9 years now
Op use hydrocor solotica graphite. They look really good. Perfect color. I had a pair but it dried out in the contact case somehow. Huge halo esp on ethnics
Thanks

A

alexwillsucceed

Ugly Hapa hoping to ascend
I recommend any Solotica contact lenses just as SchrodingersDick said.
I sometimes wear Solotica quartzo contacts in hidrocor occasionally.
They are a bit pricey but worth it because they have good quality and are the most natural looking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lifemax Looksmaxing 16
C Looksmaxing 8
DarknLost Looksmaxing 16