Can you actually ascend after high-school?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
If you were a bullied social outcast in high-school with little positive social interaction. Never kissed a girl and never even got positive interactions with girls.

a8f.jpg

-You in high-school.

Your friends in high-school with which you had limited social contact with outside of school:
m7cue66h3dlz.jpg
high-school-student-in-hallway.jpg

Now you are in college. Say 19 years old. Kissless-virgin. Now you are going to try and ascend.

Will you ever be able to ascend mentally?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, pardocel, Manletmachine and 5 others

I need sexual healing.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Manletmachine
If you were a bullied social outcast in high-school with little positive social interaction. Never kissed a girl and never even got positive interactions with girls.

a8f.jpg

-You in high-school.

Your friends in high-school with which you had limited social contact with outside of school:
m7cue66h3dlz.jpg

Now you are in college. Say 19 years old. Kissless-virgin. Now you are going to try and ascend

This is my life except for the kissless-virgin part.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird and MoggerGaston

a8f.jpg

-You in high-school.

m7cue66h3dlz.jpg

Now you are in college. Say 19 years old. Kissless-virgin. Now you are going to try and ascend.

very few people that landed on this forum and spent a noticeable ammount of time here will ever ascend mentally. We are all mentalcels to begin with for life doesn't matter if you had sex or not.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 14392, Ken and 2 others
ascension is cope after high school indeed

when you go to college you're competing against dudes your age and older than you unlike high school your competition is teens only

Yes of course.

Realistically your output on life would change drastically if you won 500 million euros

a8f.jpg

-You in high-school.

m7cue66h3dlz.jpg

No. If you were sitting alone during the lunch-break and everyone was fucking with you during those years then I'm afraid it's over. Even good-looking actual spergs thrive in HS. Basically it's all about the DNA.

Brutality7

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, pardocel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
Its quite possilbe if you get to HQNP girls before sophmore year, only in freshman year of college its possible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ken and MoggerGaston
ascension is cope after high school indeed

when you go to college you're competing against dudes your age and older than you unlike high school your competition is teens only
I am thinking more of how your personality is essentially already 80% complete by the time you are 19yo.

Yeah you can fraud a personality for a while, but the constant mental effort it takes as it's not the real you, will leave you mentally ill and exhausted.

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55 and Ken
I'm gonna try this year and let u know how it went

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
No. If you were sitting alone during the lunch-break and everyone was fucking with you during those years then I'm afraid it's over. Even good-looking actual spergs thrive in HS. Basically it's all about the DNA.

View attachment 2042950
weird pic.

the parents look like non-NT freaks. No wonder the kid turned out this way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, MentalistKebab and Prettyboy
weird pic.

the parents look like non-NT freaks. No wonder the kid turned out this way.
They are just oldcels. This is the reality of subhumans. It's ogre.
Brutality10

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Ken, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
You can but some irreversible damage has been done. You missed out on the biggest domapine rushes you could have ever had cuz your brain is more sensitive and innocent at 14-17 than it is at 18+

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: spark, pardocel, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Its quite possilbe if you get to HQNP girls before sophmore year, only in freshman year of college its possible
will it heal you mentally/personality-wise though? or will you stay an abused dog

This hits home so hard. Birthdays just mean sadness to me at this point. I avoid celebrating them and don't let anyone know it's my birthday.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, vaninskybird, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Mental scars of being an outcast freak will always be with you

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: spark, pardocel and MoggerGaston
You can but some irreversible damage has been done. You missed out on the biggest domapine rushes you could have ever had cuz your brain is more sensitive and innocent at 14-17 than it is at 18+
is there a way to 're-youthalize' your brain?

i want the innocence and dopamine rushes of the teenage years. Everything feels kinda bland now, even on synthetic drugs like MDMA.

Nothing feels as good as the adrenaline rushes I had fighting kids on the playground. The crushes I had and the butterflies I felt seeing my oneitis. The rush of going to a party with your friends to have fun, the excitement beforehand.

Nothing like that anymore at my age (27). The excitement is largely gone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Ken
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and MoggerGaston
You can use the rage and hurt as fuel for whatever productive purpose suits your fancy
I will have to do this. It's the only way to cope with the pain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and HarrierDuBois

i want the innocence and dopamine rushes of the teenage years. Everything feels kinda bland now, even on synthetic drugs like MDMA.

Nothing feels as good as the adrenaline rushes I had fighting kids on the playground. The crushes I had and the butterflies I felt seeing my oneitis. The rush of going to a party with your friends to have fun, the excitement beforehand.

Not really. Once you see the world for what it is, there is no coming back. Here's gamercel analogy. You watched the playthrough of Wolfenstein The New Order. In the end, you get killed (they decided to revive the BJ since they need those shekels from a new game) by the General Deathshed. You now know how it ends and yet you still decide to buy the game and play it by yourself. It won't matter how good you'll be in that game because in the end, you're still getting cucked. It's the same with life. You have the knowledge, you know what's waiting for you. It will be really hard to keep going after realising that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: Allandro
Not really. Once you see the world for what it is, there is no coming back. Here's gamercel analogy. You watched the playthrough of Wolfenstein The New Order. In the end, you get killed (they decided to revive the BJ since they need those shekels from a new game) by the General Deathshed. You now know how it ends and yet you still decide to buy the game and play it by yourself. It won't matter how good you'll be in that game because in the end, you're still getting cucked. It's the same with life. You have the knowledge, you know what's waiting for you. It will be really hard to keep going after realising that.
View attachment 2043009
It's sad.

With so many things in life, I feel like my brain's inner response it: 'Oh you saw/did something like that, it probably sucks. Don't get excited'.

brutal. Humans weren't meant to live after 25.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, vaninskybird, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
It's sad.

With so many things in life, I feel like my brain's inner response it: 'Oh you saw/did something like that, it probably sucks. Don't get excited'.

brutal. Humans weren't meant to live after 25.
That's life. Brutal mogs happen with STEMcels too. For example some dalit studies for 5 hours and still barely passes the semester whilst some savant barely does shit and he gets perfect grades and grasps concepts quickly.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, abeilletoimême, Danish_Retard and 3 others

a8f.jpg

-You in high-school.

m7cue66h3dlz.jpg

Not an outcast and had a group of guy friends. Some minor bullying occasionally but not main target.
Besides that this was my situation and mentally its very difficult to overcome, i am still struggling with the mental wounds caused by this but if you looksmax its get easier because girls will make it easier for you with positive reinforcement. The most difficult thing is to say fuck my past and concentrate on the present and get yourself out there in social contexts. Also you tend to assume every women judges you negatively because thats what you know from the past. Also difficult to overcome.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, vaninskybird, Danish_Retard and 3 others
You gonna need luck for this one.

• +1

Yeah past a certain age when you're no longer young, dumb and naive it's not the same anymore. I'm 24 and have felt this way since 22 when I became aware of my age. Once it's gone, it's gone forever

• +1
High school is the true acid test of your worth-

There’s no self improvement, no betabux, minimal hypergamy , just younpitted against your peers in a once in a lifetime contest for prime JBs. It’s the true test of your genetic worth

If you fail in this arena- it’s certainto haunt you forever

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: spark, vaninskybird, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Not an outcast and had a group of guy friends. Some minor bullying occasionally but not main target.
Besides that this was my situation and mentally its very difficult to overcome, i am still struggling with the mental wounds caused by this but if you looksmax its get easier because girls will make it easier for you with positive reinforcement. The most difficult thing is to say fuck my past and concentrate on the present and get yourself out there in social contexts. Also you tend to assume every women judges you negatively because thats what you know from the past. Also difficult to overcome.
Its still feels unreal everytime a women is interested in me because of my past.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21381 and 1 other person
No you can’t. It’s completely over for you if you never experienced teen love

• +1
No I hooked up with a girl my sophomore year, and subconsiously, it's changed the way I see female interest. Before, I used to think (subconsiously) that girls don't like me, but now wherever I go, I feel like girls are giggling at me. Don't lose hope.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spark and MoggerGaston
Also you tend to assume every women judges you negatively because thats what you know from the past. Also difficult to overcome.
I have this very strongly with women, but even with men. How to overcome?

If you can't ascend in highschool then how will you ascend afterwards? Assuming you looksmax through leanmaxxing, surgery or something (maybe even going to another country) then you will still be scarred. You will have bitterness, unfairness etc. in your heart forever. You will forever be traumatized that you missed out on the normal flow of life, you will know deep down that you are still a loser. You would be doing something other people have done in their teen years and take for granted. It is the ultimate humiliation even if you do "ascend".

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 3828 and MoggerGaston
will it heal you mentally/personality-wise though? or will you stay an abused dog
You will not be as bad off as if not getting it, but not "healed"

• +1
No, of course not

• +1
If you can't ascend in highschool then how will you ascend afterwards? Assuming you looksmax through leanmaxxing, surgery or something (maybe even going to another country) then you will still be scarred. You will have bitterness, unfairness etc. in your heart forever. You will forever be traumatized that you missed out on the normal flow of life, you will know deep down that you are still a loser. You would be doing something other people have done in their teen years and take for granted. It is the ultimate humiliation even if you do "ascend".
That is the question.

It's 2 different issues:

Ascending your life physically: You were poor? you become rich as an adult. Women didn't like you? Now you slay. You were ugly? you become attractive.

But then there's the mental aspect that I am focussed on. How do you deal with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
But then there's the mental aspect that I am focussed on. How do you deal with it.
Its kind of impossible. Heres an idea

Do no fap
Limit time online
Healthmaxx

- Then somehow ascend while your dopamine receptors aren't fried

These 3 things will help rebalance you, but the problem is you can't be in the same environment anymore. Going back to things always feels worse for some reason.

Tbh maybe its just best not to think about it

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and MoggerGaston
Why is it only possible in freshman year?