Can you actually ascend after high-school?

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
very few people that landed on this forum and spent a noticeable ammount of time here will ever ascend mentally. We are all mentalcels to begin with for life doesn't matter if you had sex or not.
A contributer to this is also thinking of anything that doesn't make you feel more miserable as bluepill or "cope", it's like the life goal of the average user here is to be loved by everyone and live in endless validation.

Perhaps finding out why this need is there and eleminating it would be more effecient than trying to always get more and more validation.

Its still feels unreal everytime a women is interested in me because of my past.
I've had a girl take me behind a shed at a party and touch me everywhere yet I never did anything because in my mind it was impossible she'd actually be interested in me. I came up with so many arguements for why this couldn't be, you'd think my brain would be on fire.

Before she went home she gave me her snap and I never texted her.

It seems the only way to overcome this is succeeding with women or figuring out how to "deal" with whatever shit made me think this way to begin with, both seem incredibly hard.

That is the question.

It's 2 different issues:

Ascending your life physically: You were poor? you become rich as an adult. Women didn't like you? Now you slay. You were ugly? you become attractive.

But then there's the mental aspect that I am focussed on. How do you deal with it.
To qoute myself. "Perhaps finding out why this need is there and eleminating it would be more effecient than trying to always get more and more validation."

You must learn to differentiate your identity from others perception of you. You must learn to differentiate your identity from externals, I.E. wealth, looks, social ability, etc. You must find an intrinsic self of worth, perhaps if you there to read Nietczhe you'd find worth in the suffering you've endured.

Also, don't crucify me for this because it goes against the forum echochamber, but getting a psychologist to talk over any traumas you may have can be massively beneficial. You need to be extremely careful when choosing one tho, I've talked to an older male psychologist with 12 years training, I thought he'd be a bluepill strategist and it was a massive cope, but he's blackpilled me almost as hard as this forum, he's ruthlessly truthful. It is never a joyful process, as getting bluepilled would be. But after undergoing it I have been able to cope (in the literal meaning) better with how omnipresent the blackpill is, been able to accept how brutal the world is.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I've had a girl take me behind a shed at a party and touch me everywhere yet I never did anything because in my mind it was impossible she'd actually be interested in me. I came up with so many arguements for why this couldn't be, you'd think my brain would be on fire.

It seems the only way to overcome this is succeeding with women or figuring out how to "deal" with whatever shit made me think this way to begin with, both seem incredibly hard.
what do you look like now?
Was this recent?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
A contributer to this is also thinking of anything that doesn't make you feel more miserable as bluepill or "cope", it's like the life goal of the average user here is to be loved by everyone and live in endless validation.

Perhaps finding out why this need is there and eleminating it would be more effecient than trying to always get more and more validation.

I've had similar instances with girls where they would show large interest in me. But it would freak me out and cause severe anxiety.

I would recognize that they were into me, I had no excuses for that. But I would simply be waaay to uncomfortable to engage back with her and try to escape the situation.

Women are unironically scary to me because I haven't had any positive interaction with them. Not even my mom.

You must learn to differentiate your identity from others perception of you. You must learn to differentiate your identity from externals, I.E. wealth, looks, social ability, etc. You must find an intrinsic self of worth, perhaps if you there to read Nietczhe you'd find worth in the suffering you've endured.
Idk if this is possible. I've been doing this for a while and it simply makes me a loner because if this is your set of values in life, you will not vibe with most people.

Most people still look for that validation, wealth. If you don't they see you as a weirdo. Loneliness i the only outcome

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Danish_Retard
what do you look like now?
Was this recent?
While quite ironic, after a lot of work leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing and skinmaxxing I now look the same as I did the 3,5 years ago when this happened.

Perhaps a bit leaner. Yet the same mental block is still there.

I've had similar instances with girls where they would show large interest in me. But it would freak me out and cause severe anxiety.

I would recognize that they were into me, I had no excuses for that. But I would simply be waaay to uncomfortable to engage back with her and try to escape the situation.

Women are unironically scary to me because I haven't had any positive interaction with them. Not even my mom.
haha man, same here. Tho I've realised while reflecting on it, what caused my anxiety response was remembering all the past negative experiences, now any brainlet could've told me this, but I needed to understand it. And after understanding what caused my anxiety I had less anxiety.

Also brutal how many of us have the same story here.

Idk if this is possible. I've been doing this for a while and it simply makes me a loner because if this is your set of values in life, you will not vibe with most people.
I mean no offense, but with what you're writing in this thread I really doubt you're further than understanding the concept, you've not internalised and truly understood it yet, (I doubt anyone truly has, but there are still degrees to it) otherwise you would not be bothered by the looks of your friends in highschool, nor your standing.

I am myself, still in the process of differentiating these things, but it no longer "bothers" me, I see it as unprefferable, and the immense damage it has had on my life, and the sorrow and anger I have over that damage, but it does not hurt me very much to think of my "standing" within the highschool "hierarchy" anymore.

Perhaps ask yourself why you feel one is "better" than the other, and whether social validation is part of that reasoning, then what effect social validation has on who you are. A story that gave me insight on this is "The ugly duckling" by classical author H.C. Andersen.

Also, I am certain this is possible to, because I have experienced it to a degree myself, but it has come naturally over years, I don't think you can force understanding. But once you do realise a bit of it, it's as if all worry fades away, I have not felt so safe before in my life. But I have not truly understood or internalised any of those differentiations of identity, I don't think it's actually possible to truly understand tbh. But I think it would be entirely positive (for the individual, not society) if it there to happen. After all if you follow what you actually desire, what could the negative be, you truly desired it after all?

And as to loneliness, I find that being unapologetically myself filters a massive percentage of people from my (real and potential) social circle, but the ones I have left give me a much deeper bond. This is of course not ideal if you want connections or the benefits of a large social circle, but then there comes the practical concern of how long can you fake a personality? How long can you take the loneliness of never being able to have any real bonds due to constantly faking?

Most people still look for that validation, wealth. If you don't they see you as a weirdo. Loneliness i the only outcome
But do you actually want to be friends with these people? Or do you want the resources they can bring you? Altering the core traits of your identity and personality to avoid loneliness, that's much worse than simply faking an external identity, not only is it downright pathetic, you'll still know that what you're chasing isn't something "you" actuallly want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That is the question.

It's 2 different issues:

Ascending your life physically: You were poor? you become rich as an adult. Women didn't like you? Now you slay. You were ugly? you become attractive.

But then there's the mental aspect that I am focussed on. How do you deal with it.
Thats the only way you have too see shit like this. You cry yesterday and laugh today, you sin yesterday and pray today.

Overcoming your mental shit is the hardest shit you will ever have to face it. But eventually you can’t stop running, so you go and fuck life like it fucked you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
is there a way to 're-youthalize' your brain?

i want the innocence and dopamine rushes of the teenage years. Everything feels kinda bland now, even on synthetic drugs like MDMA.

Nothing feels as good as the adrenaline rushes I had fighting kids on the playground. The crushes I had and the butterflies I felt seeing my oneitis. The rush of going to a party with your friends to have fun, the excitement beforehand.

Nothing like that anymore at my age (27). The excitement is largely gone.
maybe psilocybin shrooms. but I've never tried so don't quote me on this. you can find them in the forest in gta online

• Love it
zQQT0ag.jpg
htn without glasses

if you're fat and become lean you can ascend whenever.
also if you're not autistic you can become more socially competent whenever too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
If you were a bullied social outcast in high-school with little positive social interaction. Never kissed a girl and never even got positive interactions with girls.

a8f.jpg

-You in high-school.

Your friends in high-school with which you had limited social contact with outside of school:
m7cue66h3dlz.jpg
high-school-student-in-hallway.jpg

Now you are in college. Say 19 years old. Kissless-virgin. Now you are going to try and ascend.

Will you ever be able to ascend mentally?
It's possible if you're in college but I can tell you it's a lot harder. In high school, interactions with people will happen whether you like it or not. In college, you can talk to a couple of people for months straight and never have an interaction with anyone else.

Basically, this is to say that in high school you can afford to be a somewhat passive normie and land some friends and if lucky, a girlfriend. This will never happen in college and under no circumstance at any point after.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
It's possible if you're in college but I can tell you it's a lot harder. In high school, interactions with people will happen whether you like it or not. In college, you can talk to a couple of people for months straight and never have an interaction with anyone else.

Basically, this is to say that in high school you can afford to be a somewhat passive normie and land some friends and if lucky, a girlfriend. This will never happen in college and under no circumstance at any point after.
Word. At my faculty there's a couple of GIRLS who don't have any friends and sit alone in the corner not talking to anybody. Now imagine how it is for high-inhib guys

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Word. At my faculty there's a couple of GIRLS who don't have any friends and sit alone in the corner not talking to anybody. Now imagine how it is for high-inhib guys
In colleges, unlike in high schools, you'll also often encounter international girls that either a. have no social circle, b. are introverted (or when speaking English), and c. come from more countries where the dynamic between male and female interactions is a lot different.

High-inhib guys stand no chance in college unless they attend a party and get wasted (reducing their inhibitions), but it's getting to a party that won't happen for most of them to begin with. Unlike girls, introverted men (who likely also have introverted friends, if any) will never be invited to a party.

Even so, in college, it would still be 100x easier/practical to get laid than at any point thereafter which is why it's stupid not to capitalize on it. Even if you think the odds are low, improve your circumstances (looks) but don't wait until you've "ascended" to try.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and cytoplasm
Even so, in college, it would still be 100x easier/practical to get laid than at any point thereafter which is why it's stupid not to capitalize on it. Even if you think the odds are low, improve your circumstances (looks) but don't wait until you've "ascended" to try.
Yeah you cant waste any time. Wait for a few months and all the social circles have formed and are impenetrable, and your last chance to actually have one is ruined. Speaking from experience

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Yeah you cant waste any time. Wait for a few months and all the social circles have formed and are impenetrable, and your last chance to actually have one is ruined. Speaking from experience
meanwhile chad randomly joins your university program half a year late, and has a vibrant social circle 2 weeks later :lul:

same with any girl that would be in that situation.

jfl being subChad male

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and cytoplasm
meanwhile chad randomly joins your university program half a year late, and has a vibrant social circle 2 weeks later :lul:

same with any girl that would be in that situation.

jfl being subChad male
But Chads are super rare and its beneficial for any social group to have a gl guy in it, normies bring nothing. Also i've said previously that i know girls at my college that have no friends, there are far more guys like that ofc. Basically if you're high-inhib subChad in college, its completely over

• +1
But Chads are super rare and its beneficial for any social group to have a gl guy in it, normies bring nothing. Also i've said previously that i know girls at my college that have no friends, there are far more guys like that ofc. Basically if you're high-inhib subChad in college, its completely over
It's different cuz I go to a STEM university.
Even the most autistic/ugly girls get swarmed by low value men or normies.

As a guy the only way to get girls is to date girls from other universities, which makes it a lot harder already

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
It's different cuz I go to a STEM university.
Even the most autistic/ugly girls get swarmed by low value men or normies.
I go to medical school. But different countries, different cultures i guess. Guys here are pretty high T ngl
As a guy the only way to get girls is to date girls from other universities, which makes it a lot harder already
Yeah and the only way to do this is to go to parties, for which you need a social circle. High-inhib guys cant stop losing

• +1
If you were a bullied social outcast in high-school with little positive social interaction. Never kissed a girl and never even got positive interactions with girls.

a8f.jpg

-You in high-school.

Your friends in high-school with which you had limited social contact with outside of school:
m7cue66h3dlz.jpg
high-school-student-in-hallway.jpg

Now you are in college. Say 19 years old. Kissless-virgin. Now you are going to try and ascend.

Will you ever be able to ascend mentally?
If ur 18 19 just fuck a women in her late 20s
Or date a woman in her 30s

• +1
NT is king in hs, I see lots of NTmaxxed mtns and even ltns witb girlfriends, usually looksmached. I know chadlites and HTNs that graduated virgins but they all had positive interactions with people and women, had women that liked them, ets… and were nt so idk if it affected them very much, I think they do feel like they missed out on teen love or whatever but idk. I’m guessing they will do perfectly fine in collage tho.