Can you get taller if your in a caloric deficit?

Yeah, but if you're still growing and not overweight its probably the best to stay in a slight surplus for growth

• +1
Reactions: nathan, ParanoidHungLatino and silencio
Yeah, but if you're still growing and not overweight its probably the best to stay in a slight surplus for growth
16 rn but im 16% bf also my face is very chubby

Thats the extent of what i know, im 16 too and underweight so im just gonna bulk until i stop growing. Your face will get less chubby as you age because fat pads

Thats the extent of what i know, im 16 too and underweight so im just gonna bulk until i stop growing. Your face will get less chubby as you age because fat pads
Whats that

yeah, just eat enough protein and get good amount of sugars in, sugar is good for igf 1 production

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
i don't see how cutting for a couple months getting down to 10-12% would hurt your growth that much.
if you got tons of failos making dating not so worthwhile atm then dont worry about it but if you wanna increase dating success which you might wanna do in high school then cut for a bit.

How tall r u tho

How tall r u tho
In my dreams I’m a 7 foot nephilim giant but then I wake up to reality after I realize manifesting is hippie bullshit witchcraft

Yes, just think about the african starvingcels.

Overweight while growing is better then cut

• +1
Reactions: Deprived