Canthoplasty from Dr. Mehryan Taban

Best overall surgeries to improve eye area is setting base with peek infa and Supra implants by pags and then cathro by taban to go over the new canvas (obviously depends on the major flaws ). He is the best soft tissue eye surgeon in the world. Imo
unless you chasing Rs meme surgeries ..do they even exist ?i

I dont doubt he looks better but the level is deff frauded here

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Best overall surgeries to improve eye area is setting base with peek infa and Supra implants by pags and then cathro by taban to go over the new canvas (obviously depends on the major flaws ). He is the best soft tissue eye surgeon in the world. Imo

U can’t fraud canthal tilt

what made u chose this doctor in Beverly hills, do u live there bhai?

What if I don’t wanna drastically change my eyes but still wanna improve? Don’t wanna look like I got surgery

The schizophrenia has gotten worse you are now trying to convince yourself your eyes are now pct with forum validation under the guise of “I got surgery”.

Ahahaha.

Post unfrauded pictures like in the before pics. You didn’t get surgery and your eyes are still subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and niqfan625
at the price of 7k usd did you only have canthoplasty or did Taban also put orbital rim implants on you?

at the price of 7k usd did you only have canthoplasty or did Taban also put orbital rim implants on you?
He didn’t get surgery. That’s an old pic and it’s no surprise op didn’t mention when he got it after bringing it up out of the blue.

He didn’t get surgery. That’s an old pic and it’s no surprise op didn’t mention when he got it after bringing it up out of the blue.
the cope is crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
the cope is crazy
Why are greycels even allowed to post. You don’t even know what’s going on with this schizo op. You are a boneless subhuman and you will never get cantho nor will it ascend you.

The schizophrenia has gotten worse you are now trying to convince yourself your eyes are now pct with forum validation under the guise of “I got surgery”.

Ahahaha.

Post unfrauded pictures like in the before pics. You didn’t get surgery and your eyes are still subhuman.
When the dalit incel realise no surgery for his inbred skull shape. Keep coping rat of looksmax

Why are greycels even allowed to post. You don’t even know what’s going on with this schizo op. You are a boneless subhuman and you will never get cantho nor will it ascend you.
I mog you to hell and back, stop projecting onto me you utter poor subhuman scum. I would break every bone in your body irl too, excluding your boneless face of course

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
How much in total ?

I got infras and supras from Pagnoni but I definitely need cantho to get a good eye area.

I mog you to hell and back, stop projecting onto me you utter poor subhuman scum. I would break every bone in your body irl too, excluding your boneless face of course
Can already tell you are brown. You will be here for the rest of your life keep sperging meaningless insults.

Sexy transformation

• JFL
Local dalit ascends to aryanhood

• JFL