Capistalists Don't Want You To Have a Remote Job Purely Because Otherwise The Real Estate Will Be Worthless- Despite IRL Jobs Are Pointless If U Can D

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

Capistalists Don't Want You To Have a Remote Job Purely Because Otherwise Their Real Estate Will Be Worthless- Despite IRL Jobs Are Pointless If U Can Do It Remotely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saggitarian, Trilogy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
Yup the feudal landlord class can’t believe people don’t wanna pay for their overpriced crap.

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, Skywalker and rand anon
look how they frame them too "afraid","lazy" and "pajama patrol", the shaming is real.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 6128, 0hMan and 9 others
All work would eventually be done remotely(in virtual reality). For local, blue collar jobs, robots would take care of things.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21863, thereallegend and 2 others
why do people think wfh is good. we have a loneliness and incel epidemic and allowing people to do all work, leisure and even chores (food delivery) without so much as leaving their room is a good thingg? wfh being widespread is fasttrack to living in the pod

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 21863
why do people think wfh is good. we have a loneliness and incel epidemic and allowing people to do all work, leisure and even chores (food delivery) without so much as leaving their room is a good thingg? wfh being widespread is fasttrack to living in the pod
i think wfh is good but there should be measures to fix loneliness and incel epidemic, but more like more clubs and shit

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and thereallegend

Incels are MEANT to be lonely and cope with vidya and AI friends.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Thry do want remote jobs but it will hurt the economy they arent mutualy exlusive

Thry do want remote jobs but it will hurt the economy they arent mutualy exlusive
Creative destruction never “hurts” the economy until it affects the landlords.

The hypocrisy.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
No! You don’t know how much I want to have female coworkers. The remote job revolution will make incels like me lonelier than ever.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
rip smashing coworker beckies :feelsrope::feelsrope:

only way of dating will be going on tinder dates at ze bug restaurant

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
No! You don’t know how much I want to have female coworkers. The remote job revolution will make incels like me lonelier than ever.
but you're GAY bro....you need fag hags or summin? :smonk:

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
holy fucking SEETHE in the description :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Lol these fags want their wage-slaves to be miserable