catfish as a sex-appeal maxxed gigastacy (my mini, HIGH IQ guide from personal experience)

kyb

kyb

mog or be mogged
step 0 - finding a gigastacy with realistic selfie photos and not 2000 fucking modeling photos (you can just scroll through tiktok or instagram for this) also for max-effect make sure the gigastacy doesn't look plastic-surgery-maxxed, removes attraction and alot of other unintended bullshit, just seems sus to.

step 0.5 - make a tiktok and instagram account with realistic posting dates on each, usually a day apart for the tiktok and a few weeks to a month apart for instagram posts, you can post on your instagram story more often though, and for the tiktok account the algorithm by itself carries you and youll get followers fast.. do NOT forget to filter keywords in the comments and block out the name of the girl you're catfishing as and the @ sign and shit, DO NOT turn off comments thats sus asf and removes some legitimacy from your profile, other than that you should be safe.

step 1 - get some followers from an smm panel (you can google some) they sell at the cheapest rates, usually a couple pennies per 1 thousand followers (no fucking joke) and they're fast and all the followers stay, this will prompt people to follow your instagram instead of just having a fake as fuck looking account with 0 followers (points to no social life and is very suspicious)

step 2 - now for INSTAGRAM.. get a realistic name, and realistic profile picture / be memey in your posts and shit, don't be fucking NON-NT and make your shit look like an obvious fucking robot / catfish page, don't put emojis in your fucking bio like a retard i hate seeing people do that shit.. make realistic instagram highlights with comedic names and shit if your page looks extremely serious and to modelish-like it'll look fake, make it look like the gigastacy is a normal girl for max-efficiency.. make sure to have an actual fucking personality to.

step 3 - turn off comments ON the INSTAGRAM page you don't have real friends on your catfish page idiot.. in step 4 ill explain when you can turn on comments, also don't forget to filter certain keywords in comments like the girls name, variations of her name, stuff like "real" and "fake" or even symbols like "@" that can be used to @ the woman you're catfishing as, and don't forget to block the real girl whos face you're using on all platforms

step 4 - post reels for a real following.. on INSTAGRAM, AFTER you get some titkok followers over to that instagram page.. the reason for this is because most people who follow your tiktok account don't follow your catfishes instagram account, the following ratio is usually 10:1 (tiktok to instagram follower ratio) if you don't post instagram reels, and you wan't to fully max-out that instagram cause it adds a more realistic vibe.. now first of all, this hides your botted followers alot quicker and mixes in real followers with the fake likes you wouldve purchased from the smm-panel and you seem more legit

step 5 : after your account looks legit, and you time-maxxed it (the older an account is the more real it looks) you can go out onto social media sites, games, or discord servers with your accounts in your connections (never bring up your accounts by the way, let curiousity get the best of your victims and let them click on your profile themselves so you seem more legit, act nonchalant by the way or whatever your gigastacy looks like she acts like, have a real personality etc.. don't send obvious fucking weird catfish photos with sus file names and shit and weird quality, talk about family blah blah)

also, you may turn gay if you catfish as gigastacy for to long and become addicted to the e-sex and men you catfish.. don't get turned out online, stay safe.

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000ch2k473c77ues0vviq50.mov
    1.5 MB
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, anticel, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
wtf is the point of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
seriously wahts the point
its for people who are interested in making money by being NT catfishes, i'm giving some BASED tips from my GODLIKE experience.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Sny, anticel and 2 others
its for people who are interested in making money by being NT catfishes, i'm giving some BASED tips from my GODLIKE experience.
oh like ewhoring

oh like ewhoring
kinda, but better.. it's different, like another identity you can use at any time for anything, not just money.. but it can benefit you in social engineering, catfishing well known people.. etc.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect and forevergymcelling
and how are we going to find a non famous gigastacy to repost her content anyway?

and how are we going to find a non famous gigastacy to repost her content anyway?
i found one, it isn't hard.. there's an unlimited supply of gigastacies to go around, i reccomend scrolling through TIKTOK and finding a girl whos ACTUALLY sex-appeal maxxed (some body to, not just face) which isnt hard to find at all they usually go somewhat viral there, OR the instagram explore page, you can easily find non-famous gigastacies there to LOL and not everyones explore page is the same so don't worry about being an exposed LARP.

• +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman
But why tho, what is the point

ho
But why tho, what is the point
holy shit stop asking me this FUCKSHIT.. either you're interested in doing this or NOT you cocksuckers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and joeveniro
ho

holy shit stop asking me this FUCKSHIT.. either you're interested in doing this or NOT you cocksuckers
Why tf would I be interested in pretending to be some whore online lol, I can just rot here and be myself

Why tf would I be interested in pretending to be some whore online lol, I can just rot here and be myself
you wouldn't be interested, chadcel.. this is a HIGH IQ task, but i don't have anything against you LDAR'ing so you do you LOL

and the point is...?

if someone asks this shit again i swear to fucking god
I mean seriously, why wo uld you do it? what's the end goal?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
I mean seriously, why wo uld you do it? what's the end goal?
money money money, good 'ol CASHMONEYS, or if you're catfishing someone with a high position in a group of some sort for privillege, just general privillege online.

Attachments

• 3331571_middle_finger_man_shooting_meme.mp4
    566.2 KB
  • +1
money money money, good 'ol CASHMONEYS, or if you're catfishing someone with a high position in a group of some sort for privillege, just general privillege online.
but why, what's even the point

• JFL
if you do this for anything other than money you are homosexual

can unironically make thousands from this...

if you do this for anything other than money you are homosexual
i cant even lie i was doing it for the e-sex at first, i was a fiend.

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect and Deleted member 29078
i love dick btw guys

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
how do you handle the mobile verification stuff? making these accounts is cancer and $$$ coz you need a separate fucking mobile plan for each

how much hve u made so far and how long have u been doing it for

how much hve u made so far and how long have u been doing it for
Nothing really i just do it cause i like flirting with men and e-sex, and a couple months.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Nothing really i just do it cause i like flirting with men and e-sex, and a couple months.
Straightest org member

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, becomingnearperfect and AsGoodAsItGets
based i guess. bookmarked. u got me wanting to drain simps' wallets

do u take it to dating apps or do u just stay on insta/tiktok? having a very convincing profile seems like a tall order tbhngl

WHATS THE POINT BRATTAN :oops: :oops: :oops:

i just use my own sisters pictures . this way i can get through the mobile verifications easier.