Chad friend kinda got raped

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
I completely forgot to post about this but my chad friend had just told me about how this brown Becky he was fucking forcefully made him nut in her. Apparently she was on him and he said get off I’m bouta cum and she literally said no your cumming in me and he kept saying get off. Ain’t nobody believing his ass either which is wild but it’s crazy bro got borderline raped while most dudes couldn’t even get a bitch to kiss them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, Joe Rogancel, 5'7 zoomer and 18 others
I completely forgot to post about this but my chad friend had just told me about how this brown Becky he was fucking forcefully made him nut in her. Apparently she was on him and he said get off I’m bouta cum and she literally said no your cumming in me and he kept saying get off. Ain’t nobody believing his ass either which is wild but it’s crazy bro got borderline raped while most dudes couldn’t even get a bitch to kiss them.
So what’s come of the situation

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and ShowerMaxxing
Kill that faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
fuck all chads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StalinCel, Clown Show, Nick.Harte and 2 others
So what’s come of the situation
Nothing unfortunately it was a year ago and Nobody believes his ass he’s only told her friends and some of his closer friends literally nobody gaf about it literally effected her in 0 way

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Nothing unfortunately it was a year ago and Nobody believes his ass he’s only told her friends and some of his closer friends literally nobody gaf about it literally effected her in 0 way
But no kid yeah.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
the most traumatizing moment of a chads life would be the greatest moment of an incels life

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StalinCel, Joe Rogancel, Kristin and 24 others
Was he drunk? Even then it's bizarre he could let a hoe overpower him

My chadlet friend told me a similar story when he was near blackout drunk

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Deleted member 27452
the most traumatizing moment of a chads life would be the greatest moment of an incels life
@Matthias8272

he said he didn’t want her to say he assaulted her but I’m not sure if he was drunk he was likely high asf he’s a smoker

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
This is why you don’t meet chicks

@Matthias8272
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

he said he didn’t want her to say he assaulted her but I’m not sure if he was drunk he was likely high asf he’s a smoker
Mirin

At that point I'd rape the hoe myself, it's all fair game since she did it first and she'd definitely be into it.

(Satire btw fbi)

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and NateJacobs
Mirin

At that point I'd rape the hoe myself, it's all fair game since she did it first and she'd definitely be into it.

(Satire btw fbi)
Nah deadass I need to find a girl who’s down for rape role play asap

• JFL
Nah deadass I need to find a girl who’s down for rape role play asap
Bro its so hot

But just having a big dick and making her scream would be equivalent

But I'm a tiny cocked incel! That's not gonna happen! I'll tell you that for sure!!

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Sub0 and Deleted member 29581

Even so, it's not wise to overpower her. You could easily get a penile fracture from struggling with an erect penis as she is on top of you, and then require emergency surgery. I would just let her do what she wanted because I'd be worried about trauma to my penis.

Bro its so hot

But just having a big dick and making her scream would be equivalent

But I'm a tiny cocked incel! That's not gonna happen! I'll tell you that for sure!!
Nah screaming ain’t enough I need her to say stop

• JFL
am I supposed to feel sad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sub0 and 2 others
Dnrd dont care

That’s kinda hot ngl, was it a curry brown girl or a sheboon brown girl

lol imagine being a guy and crying about getting raped

i suppose a girl baby trapping you is rape in a sense

Lmao child support

If shed of been HTB this is the fucking dream man

“Chad” fucks brown girl.

Wow, whats next.

Stacy breeds australian abo

“Chad” fucks brown girl.

Wow, whats next.

Stacy breeds australian abo
Go outside you dirty ass nigga chads don’t just fuck Stacie’s you clearly have 0 friends irl off any value

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
Most average users likely jerked off and laughed at the same time to this.

Even so, it's not wise to overpower her. You could easily get a penile fracture from struggling with an erect penis as she is on top of you, and then require emergency surgery. I would just let her do what she wanted because I'd be worried about trauma to my penis.

Nicholas Cage Angrylaugh GIF by HKAtlanta

I completely forgot to post about this but my chad friend had just told me about how this brown Becky he was fucking forcefully made him nut in her. Apparently she was on him and he said get off I’m bouta cum and she literally said no you’re cumming in me and he kept saying get off. Ain’t nobody believing his ass either which is wild but it’s crazy bro got borderline raped while most dudes couldn’t even get a bitch to kiss them.

Great fantasy but her being brown ruins it

Go outside you dirty ass nigga chads don’t just fuck Stacie’s you clearly have 0 friends irl off any value
chads cheerleading slave. Why dont u suck on his dick already faggot

ur probably fatherless yourself, thats why u cling on to retarted “chad”

chads cheerleading slave. Why dont u suck on his dick already faggot

ur probably fatherless yourself, thats why u cling on to retarted “chad”
Calls me a retard but can’t spell retard. Ropes are cheap you should buy one and going outside would be a first for you this year. Keep rotting you’ll have an account here for years to come!