Chads are everywhere bro!

D

Deleted member 32355

Iron
Not one chad in the video, I almost never see chads or even chadlights IRL

You’re a chronically online social reject mentally sick freak that uses chad as an excuse for everything. Get help freak.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis, humanoidsub7, Skywalker and 7 others
come to baltics/ nordics and get mogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, wificonnector, Geoff2024 and 1 other person
Most people are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 32355
This is literally a weed event. Chad doesnt base half his personality off being a stoner, only losers feel the need to do that, and whos losers? Sub chads. Chad cant be a loser, hes born a winner. I say this as a stoner myself, but im only a stoner cause i smoke like daily, i barely speak of weed or play the typr

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis, humanoidsub7, Primalsplit and 9 others
What Chad eats cookies

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Ruben
This is literally a weed event. Chad doesnt base half his personality off being a stoner, only losers feel the need to do that, and whos losers? Sub chads. Chad cant be a loser, hes born a winner. I say this as a stoner myself, but im only a stoner cause i smoke like daily, i barely speak of weed or play the typr
Chad hits up girls to smoke and suck him off all the time you deranged monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I seen average guys with girls all the time they’re fashion maxxed and nt like the ones in the video, it all comes back to mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32355
I seen average guys with girls all the time they’re fashion maxxed and nt like the ones in the video, it all comes back to mindset
I have a winners mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
come to baltics/ nordics and get mogged
Arvid took pics of Nordic night clubs and it was filled with subhumans lmfao. Jfl @ "muhhhhhhhh nordics mog".
Arvid was the highest psl there and mogged everyone

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer, Artemis and Deleted member 23239
Arvid took pics of Nordic night clubs and it was filled with subhumans lmfao. Jfl @ "muhhhhhhhh nordics mog".
yeah and his classmates were subhuman
doesnt matter

on average, they mog hard. ive been to norkoping , so many chads
and baltics are even higher than that

usa/italy/spain/portugal are ugliest

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and wificonnector
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 16369
yeah and his classmates were subhuman
doesnt matter

on average, they mog hard. ive been to norkoping , so many chads
and baltics are even higher than that

usa/italy/spain/portugal are ugliest
I cba bro, almost all nordic highschool football teams and classrooms i see are filled with subhuumans. Not a single htn, stop lifting white cumskins balls so hard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 23239
Is because these incels are obsessed with chads they actively look to get mogged to reaffirm their victim mindset so they don’t have to try at anything,

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer and ascendedd
Based, you should help @Octillionaire he’s down bad cuz his oneitis left his ass
The first step would be to leave this forum and start taking positive action.

stop lifting white cumskins balls so hard
what the fuck is that , retard
if you cant talk normal than shut the fuck up, learn how to speak pussy

what the fuck is that , retard
if you cant talk normal than shut the fuck up, learn how to speak pussy
Ur literally lifting nerdics ball 😂 yeah i admit they r tall but they have shit faces

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 23239
Ur literally lifting nerdics ball 😂 yeah i admit they r tall but they have shit faces
i am baltoid jfl, ive been there and people here mog italians and portugalese manlets by far

i am baltoid jfl, ive been there and people here mog italians and portugalese manlets by far
Mogged 2552104 IMG 20210924 125658

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 31562
Wtf is a baltoid sounds like a Pokémon. You guys just make up races.

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer
Wtf is a baltoid sounds like a Pokémon. You guys just make up races.
lithuanian/estonian/ latvian. you retard
dont know baltic sea? i guess its normal for us to have 0 geography knowledge

ah fuck i get it, you are ethnic. i didnt even read that you are afghan, jfl. wouldnt even respond to you, sorry
Stay mad for afghan cave dweller moggers, mogs nerdics to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, wificonnector and Deleted member 31562
Chad hits up girls to smoke and suck him off all the time you deranged monkey
Yes chad smokes weed, but hes not going to these lame half-baked events that are only there to sell more products and have no soul

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
Not one chad in the video, I almost never see chads or even chadlights IRL

You’re a chronically online social reject mentally sick freak that uses chad as an excuse for everything. Get help freak.

Posts a tour of Mexico City to prove his point. JFL!

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Stay mad for afghan cave dweller moggers, mogs nerdics to death
Your people got conquered by Europeans. That’s why some of you look white.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ascendedd and Deleted member 31562
i dont give a shit about brown skinned people
Afghans mogged Russian dogs back to your shit hole when you tried to invade ruski cuck

EBFF850C B3B7 42DB BDD1 ADC9275A0C5F

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and ascendedd
lithuanian/estonian/ latvian. you retard
dont know baltic sea? i guess its normal for us to have 0 geography knowledge
Baltoid I choose you!

pokemon GIF

43128218_905.webp

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 31562
Afghans mogged Russian dogs back to your shit hole when you tried to invade ruski cuck

View attachment 2327411
i dont care, im not about race debates etc

i didnt know he was ethnic, it means so much to these guys their ethnicities. i dont want talk about the topic that is so close to their heart
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
No shit in some Beaner usa shithole

I'm on holiday in Greece and there's way more chads here back home but yeah I agree chads are rare

I am pretty sure that us being conquered 3000 yrs ago doesnt mean we will have all of their genetics. Mostly 0.01%. and they were greeks, not nerdics.

• +1
Yes chad smokes weed, but hes not going to these lame half-baked events that are only there to sell more products and have no soul
Is that the narrative you’re going with to perpetuate your poopy pants mind set? Very sad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
If afghans were conquered by eurocucks we would be flying pride flags and have women in parliament

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedd and Deleted member 16369
@vicecity jfl @ these abused dogs thinking nordics mog shit. Muh average nerdic us 5 psl bro!!

• +1
I am pretty sure that us being conquered 3000 yrs ago doesnt mean we will have all of their genetics. Mostly 0.01%. and they were greeks, not nerdics.
Alexander the Great was blonde.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 31562
If afghans were conquered by eurocucks we would be flying pride flags and have women in parliament
Not recently, but enough to impact the genetics of the country.

• Hmm...
Afghanistan is going to shit because of western interference but also fundamentalist apes from Pakistan.

• Hmm...
Not recently, but enough to impact the genetics of the country.
It’s a meme, Whitey tries to claim everything that’s good, afghans are ethnic but good looking and T mog average eurocuck

The most based and conservative culture to ever exist

It’s funny how westoids need to buy redpill courses to grow a pair when average Afghan cave dweller is more of a man and knows female nature @ascendedd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedd and Deleted member 16369
It’s a meme, Whitey tries to claim everything that’s good, afghans are ethnic but good looking and T mog average eurocuck

The most based and conservative culture to ever exist

It’s funny how westoids need to buy redpill courses to grow a pair when average Afghan cave dweller is more of a man and knows female nature @ascendedd
Jfl, on discord i shared pics of mogger taliban and the eurocucks were claiming them

• JFL
Afghanistan is going to shit because of western interference but also fundamentalist apes from Pakistan.
rural afghans were always fundamentalist and conservative Muslims, literally the same muh fundamentalists kicked out Russians and anglos.. and can go on and on

Giving credits to cuck pakis for Afghan victory is delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994

Users who are viewing this thread

Back