Champion mentality: What it is and how to get it

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Introduction

This thread should be taken as a continuation to my champion aura series.

This thread will just go into detail about the mentality side of champion aura

Part 1: What is champion mentality?

Champion mentality is basically a “winners mentality”. It’s a mentality that emphasizes winning and self gain over self pity, self loathing and being a loser.

Everyone you see who is successful has a champion mentality. Anyone who you see ascend develops a champion mentality. It’s nature to any winner.

Part 2: Why do I need champion mentality?

Champion mentality or a “winners mentality” is one of the building blocks for success. You need to develop into it in order for you to ever reach success.

If you rot on incel forums all day and just wanna keep bitching, disregard all of this and click off. If you’re a truecel subhuman, click off. If you ever want to actually feel happy and fufilled in your life as a MAN, you will need to learn how to fit a winners mentality into your personality and mental state.

Part 3: Requirements for champion mentality

- A positive but realistic outlook
- above average or higher testosterone
- ambition
- a disdain for laziness
- a risk taker attitude
- a will to always improve your life situation
- 4 PSL Minimum (Will explain this later)
- Average IQ or higher

Part 4: How to develop champion mentality?

You firstly need to start having ambition and start setting realistic goals that you can reach. You need to start challenging yourself and begin achieving. Champion mentality can’t be fully acquired in a day. But it is still achievable for most men.

It’s like a house. You need to go brick by brick. Wall by wall. As you begin hitting your goals and achieving, you will naturally start gaining the confidence to achieve more. You will have the ambition to achieve more. As loss turns into wins, you will slowly but surely start building the mentality you need to be a successful male.

A good place for most people to start with on this site is LOOKSMAXXING. Set goals for LOOKSMAXXING. Put down the coke and hot pockets, use this corona lockdown as a time to set and achieve your looksmaxxing goals.

Set targets. Put it In your mind that you want to improve your skin within the next 2-3 months and actually COMMIT to it. Put it in your mind that you want to reach 12% BF and gain some muscle in the next 5 months, then actually put it into action. You have a brain to think up the plan and limbs to put it into action. Use them.

Part 5: Benefits?

The benefits are obvious, you’ll grow as a person and actually be able to work and succeed on your own, which is a REQUIREMENT for every man in the modern day.

It doesn’t end there though, most normies have no ambition and are just rotting at home. All their gains are slowly rotting away. They’re becoming fat by eating and playing video games. When the lockdown is over they’ll be subhumans with even lower SMV.

If you set your target to ascend and actually commit to it, you will likely come out of this crisis in better shape than normies and have a head start on them, which is very important and is something you only stand to GAIN FROM.

If you niggas don’t have access to a gym, then work out at home. Do 1000 pushups. Lift heavy shit. Look up home workouts, don’t let your progress rot away because if you do, you’ll look like total shit in 5 months and will have low SMV.

Part 6: Why do I need to be 4 PSL minimum?

Society won’t let you have a winners mentality as someone who’s below 4 PSL. The feedback loop you have will always be negative. You can still try to get a champions mentality, but you will run into massive mountain sized roadblocks. Hopefully you have the ambition to get past them

End

That’s my thread. The end

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@ImprovLoser
@cocainecowboy
@KrissKross
@stuckneworleans
@54UD4D3
@EthnicelAscension
@yang
@Aesthetic
@Limbo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 2486, Aesthetic and 13 others
Tags me, actually, DIDN'T tag me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic, Arkantos, LordNorwood and 1 other person
ANOTHER BANGER

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Blackout.xl
I see but why dont u have Champions Mentality.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Blackout.xl
Just delude yourself from reality and start developing a god complex bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Blackout.xl
Read
Liked

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
Introduction

This thread should be taken as a continuation to my champion aura series.

This thread will just go into detail about the mentality side of champion aura

Part 1: What is champion mentality?

Champion mentality is basically a “winners mentality”. It’s a mentality that emphasizes winning and self gain over self pity, self loathing and being a loser.

Everyone you see who is successful has a champion mentality. Anyone who you see ascend develops a champion mentality. It’s nature to any winner.

Part 2: Why do I need champion mentality?

Champion mentality or a “winners mentality” is one of the building blocks for success. You need to develop into it in order for you to ever reach success.

If you rot on incel forums all day and just wanna keep bitching, disregard all of this and click off. If you’re a truecel subhuman, click off. If you ever want to actually feel happy and fufilled in your life as a MAN, you will need to learn how to fit a winners mentality into your personality and mental state.

Part 3: Requirements for champion mentality

- A positive but realistic outlook
- above average or higher testosterone
- ambition
- a disdain for laziness
- a risk taker attitude
- a will to always improve your life situation
- 4 PSL Minimum (Will explain this later)
- Average IQ or higher

Part 4: How to develop champion mentality?

You firstly need to start having ambition and start setting realistic goals that you can reach. You need to start challenging yourself and begin achieving. Champion mentality can’t be fully acquired in a day. But it is still achievable for most men.

It’s like a house. You need to go brick by brick. Wall by wall. As you begin hitting your goals and achieving, you will naturally start gaining the confidence to achieve more. You will have the ambition to achieve more. As loss turns into wins, you will slowly but surely start building the mentality you need to be a successful male.

A good place for most people to start with on this site is LOOKSMAXXING. Set goals for LOOKSMAXXING. Put down the coke and hot pockets, use this corona lockdown as a time to set and achieve your looksmaxxing goals.

Set targets. Put it In your mind that you want to improve your skin within the next 2-3 months and actually COMMIT to it. Put it in your mind that you want to reach 12% BF and gain some muscle in the next 5 months, then actually put it into action. You have a brain to think up the plan and limbs to put it into action. Use them.

Part 5: Benefits?

The benefits are obvious, you’ll grow as a person and actually be able to work and succeed on your own, which is a REQUIREMENT for every man in the modern day.

It doesn’t end there though, most normies have no ambition and are just rotting at home. All their gains are slowly rotting away. They’re becoming fat by eating and playing video games. When the lockdown is over they’ll be subhumans with even lower SMV.

If you set your target to ascend and actually commit to it, you will likely come out of this crisis in better shape than normies and have a head start on them, which is very important and is something you only stand to GAIN FROM.

If you niggas don’t have access to a gym, then work out at home. Do 1000 pushups. Lift heavy shit. Look up home workouts, don’t let your progress rot away because if you do, you’ll look like total shit in 5 months and will have low SMV.

Part 6: Why do I need to be 4 PSL minimum?

Society won’t let you have a winners mentality as someone who’s below 4 PSL. The feedback loop you have will always be negative. You can still try to get a champions mentality, but you will run into massive mountain sized roadblocks. Hopefully you have the ambition to get past them

End

That’s my thread. The end

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@ImprovLoser
@cocainecowboy
@KrissKross
@stuckneworleans
@54UD4D3
@EthnicelAscension
@yang
@Aesthetic
@Limbo
Its cope. What did it bring you? Do you slay? Prob no so cope you nigg

Just delude yourself from reality and start developing a god complex bro
It’s obvious you either can’t read or didn’t read the thread. That’s one of the most RETARDED comments I’ve ever seen.

• JFL
Reactions: Dios
champion

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
My target is to slay
How do you think you’re gonna get there? The only way is through ascending. You need AMBITION to ascend. Ascension won’t come through rotting and bloatmaxxing

How do you think you’re gonna get there? The only way is through ascending. You need AMBITION to ascend. Ascension won’t come through rotting and bloatmaxxing
Looksmaxxing

You need ambition to looksmax. You need to set goals to looksmax. I elaborated on this in the post. Are you trolling?
U nigg u said u need to be 4psl. What if you are 0psl. What then?

U nigg u said u need to be 4psl. What if you are 0psl. What then?
Then looksmaxx to 4 PSL. If you can’t, then this isn’t for you. I mentioned this as well. I’m not responding to you anymore

Then looksmaxx to 4 PSL. If you can’t, then this isn’t for you. I mentioned this as well. I’m not responding to you anymore
How to looksmax without Champion mentality bro explain me brooo

• Ugh..
I am slowly but surely going step by step into a better direction and i see great improvements. It's incredible to think where i was 15 months ago and where i am now.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, BigBoy, .👽. and 1 other person
Another thread by @Blackout.xl that i won't read

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, BigBoy, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
Fake it till we make it boyos

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
Fantastic thread, as per usual.

Mentalmaxxing is an ESSENTIAL aspect of not only looksmaxxing, but lifemaxxing as well.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Blackout.xl and BigBoy
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why...
Spill the tea sis
3b6

• JFL
Let's get that bread.

fuck

• +1