Cheekbones wider than Jaw

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I have this and it looks so subhuman with low set cheekbones and a narrow ass jaw

Is this actually a falio if I’m ignoring the root of the problem?

if I place the phone under my chin and look down, I can see my face shaped like a FOOTBALL 🏈/RUGBY BALL where my cheekbone area is wide then gets narrow where the jaw starts

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 29581
I have cheekbones wider then jaw but my jaw is still wide and square

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
accept the goblinzygopill
Matthew lau greengoblin chosen bg10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, shogrim, horsefacin and 6 others
I have cheekbones wider then jaw but my jaw is still wide and square
r ur gonions flared, my bizygo is top 5th but my gonions r nonexistent. have to cope w looking like a high trust elf

Show pics. Usually cheekbones wider than jaw is a good thing (but you also want them to be wider than your forehead).

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and rand anon
I have this and it looks so subhuman with low set cheekbones and a narrow ass jaw

if I place the phone under my chin and look down, I can see my face shaped like a FOOTBALL 🏈/RUGBY BALL where my cheekbone area is wide then gets narrow where the jaw starts
I would say this is a failo if it is that bad

however, cheekbones slightly wider than jaw is ideal (jaw should ideally be 85-95% of cheekbone width)

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface

cheekbones are supposed to be wider than the jaw

Same, my ramus is short also so I look bloated and am a cutecel despite being 8% bodyfat. Over

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface and blackpiller954

Chew max or implants

Same, my ramus is short also so I look bloated and am a cutecel despite being 8% bodyfat. Over
My ramus is quite long but mandible itself is short/recessed

Show pics. Usually cheekbones wider than jaw is a good thing (but you also want them to be wider than your forehead).

• +1
Reactions: Graham
my jaw is like 4.5cm wider than my cheekbones lol

my mandible/zygos ratio is 0.8. But i have gigawide zygos. it can look good depending on your features.

Every human has this. Inb4 Brad Pitt no he does. You literally have to be deformed for your jaw to be wider than your cheekbones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, Big White Cuck, sportsmogger and 2 others
jon kortajarena has them

Every human has this. Inb4 Brad Pitt no he does. You literally have to be deformed for your jaw to be wider than your cheekbones.
How come so? In photos his masseters are clearly wider than cheekbones
Also, do you want to say, that if someone hypothetically makes their masseters wider (chewing or whatever) their cheekbones would increase in size, too?

How come so? In photos his masseters are clearly wider than cheekbones
Also, do you want to say, that if someone hypothetically makes their masseters wider (chewing or whatever) their cheekbones would increase in size, too?
Yeah I take back what I said. Also no I don’t think chewing makes your cheekbones bigger.

For your jaw to be wider than your cheekbones like Brad Pitt and Hugh Dancy you need outward gonions with huge masseters, as well as flat, narrow-set cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface
diamond faceshape, why bother?

Yeah I take back what I said. Also no I don’t think chewing makes your cheekbones bigger.

For your jaw to be wider than your cheekbones like Brad Pitt and Hugh Dancy you need outward gonions with huge masseters, as well as flat, narrow-set cheekbones.
Any way to know if your gonions are outward or inward?