Chewing to improve jaw symmetry

chadintraining

chadintraining

Zephir
I have noticed that I have asymmetry in my masseter muscles

I have seen my X-rays before, and both my gonions are pretty much the same in terms of bone (ramus is about equally as long and same amount of gonion flare and width), but my masseters are not balanced in terms of size (I did a lot of one sided chewing as a child)

One of my masseters is noticeably bigger the the other, and when clenching, I can feel a noticeable difference in how the muscle feels on both sides

Would chewing hard gum be able to correct this, and if so, how long will it take to see a noticeable change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and shieldzz
chewing is a meme lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fucknigga, sudanguy, Deleted member 57356 and 2 others
chewing is a meme lol
I believe it is a meme for going from a bad jaw to a top tier jaw

However, in a case like mine (where I have a genuine muscle imbalance caused by environment), I think it can be somewhat effective

• +1
Reactions: buflek and n9wiff
No, you'll just crach your teeth.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Mastic gum yeah sure buddy

is one of your ramuses longer than the other?

is one of your ramuses longer than the other?
No, my gonions also have the same amount of flare and width (my bones are very symmetrical on my X-rays)

However, I have a muscle imbalance

When I clench my jaw, I feel more force on once side of my jaw than the other

I can also see some asymmetry

I did a lot of one sided chewing as a child, so this is why I believe the muscles are unequal in size

problem is that even when chewing on one side both sides will sill receive stimulus making it harder for the other side to catch uo

(i for one believe chewing is legit)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
problem is that even when chewing on one side both sides will sill receive stimulus making it harder for the other side to catch uo

(i for one believe chewing is legit)
Will it still build more muscle on the side I chew on

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
yes it works

it worked great for me i got the same problem as you

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
yes it works

it worked great for me i got the same problem as you
How long did it take for you to see results, and what did you chew with

How long did it take for you to see results, and what did you chew with
falim gum, need to put water in mouth every few mins to get it hard again. 2 pieces. first chew 1 piece of each side and later switch both pieces to the lacking side

takes a few weeks but mine worked quick cuz i also lift and eat a lot of protein

• +1
falim gum, need to put water in mouth every few mins to get it hard again. 2 pieces. first chew 1 piece of each side and later switch both pieces to the lacking side

takes a few weeks but mine worked quick cuz i also lift and eat a lot of protein
did you get significantly visible massater growth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and buflek

What are your gonions like

Mine aren't super inverted, but don’t have any flaring either

I have above avg angularity and width though, and my jaw def looks better on the side the masseter is bigger on

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and chadintraining
What are your gonions like

Mine aren't super inverted, but don’t have any flaring either

I have above avg angularity and width though, and my jaw def looks better on the side the masseter is bigger on
Also, do I also chew on the weaker side for a few minutes, or longer than that @buflek

• +1
yea. nearly too much for many. when i got a pump, i look a little bloated
mirin tbh
did you chew daily?
how long per day?

• +1
Also, do I also chew on the weaker side for a few minutes, or longer than that @buflek
just start low and just chew 5-10 mins, dont fuck up jaw and get tmj.

just dont expect wonders, u need good insertions and a decent jaw already to get good results. people who call chewing cope are probably very revessed and got a small lower third, mine is decent even without chewing as u can see on this old pic

IMG 3901

• +1
Should help a little, wont fix it

daily but with 1 rest day a week
10-15 mins
I honestly feel like if I do more than 10 mins I get TMJ. I was in a shit cycle for years where I'd try do 20/30 mins and fuck up my jaw then be back at square 1

• +1
just start low and just chew 5-10 mins, dont fuck up jaw and get tmj.

just dont expect wonders, u need good insertions and a decent jaw already to get good results. people who call chewing cope are probably very revessed and got a small lower third, mine is decent even without chewing as u can see on this old pic

View attachment 2698571
My jaw is already pretty good imo outside of the asymmetry, you think I can get good results

IMG 4920
IMG 4922
IMG 4921

(Not clenching or doing any frauding, just bloated here)

My jaw is already pretty good imo outside of the asymmetry, you think I can get good results

View attachment 2698580View attachment 2698581View attachment 2698583

(Not clenching or doing any frauding, just bloated here)
does the middle line of your front teeth (between the 2 front teeth) align with the middle of the line of the bottom teeth? do your molars align perfectly?

your masseters already look quite big i would concentrate to just build masseters on the lacking side and leanmax

does the middle line of your front teeth (between the 2 front teeth) align with the middle of the line of the bottom teeth? do your molars align perfectly?

your masseters already look quite big? i would concentrate to just build masseters on the lacking side and leanmax
Yes

I am 15% and only 15, so idk if cutting is a good idea, just bloated (my cheeks are hollow when I am not bloated)

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer and buflek
Yes

I am 15% and only 15, so idk if cutting is a good idea, just bloated (my cheeks are hollow when I am not bloated)
ahh okay that explains it. well your bones still grow and muscle mass can influence bone growth so i would really chew on the lacking site but don’t overdo it

• +1
You don't have any asymmetry. That's only in your head. It looks fine to me.
he does a little actually, normies cant tell only psl autists like me

• +1
he does a little actually, normies cant tell only psl autists like me
No one is analyzing a photo for 2 mm of asymmetry though. IRL people have zero clue.

• +1
What is your opinion on gum, as it can target a specific muscle better I believe
gum is too weak for me. I have an extremely strong jaw so I actually break down the jaw trainers in a first few days. I can also break a jolly rancher the millisecond it enters my mouth.

daily but with 1 rest day a week
10-15 mins
approx did you see growth?
i thought you were gonna say like 5-6 hours considering you said growth in a couple of weeks lol

• +1
  • +1
approx did you see growth?
i thought you were gonna say like 5-6 hours considering you said growth in a couple of weeks lol
1-2 months i saw good results but like i said, already had a decent base

its still something everyone should try out, i got a lot of compliments for my jaw after my masseter growth. even by foids

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
1-2 months i saw good results but like i said, already had a decent base

its still something everyone should try out, i got a lot of compliments for my jaw after my masseter growth. even by foids
Would you say my base is pretty good, and will I be able to get my weaker side around the same level as the stronger side within a month or two, or more/less

@buflek so even though I have no gonion flare (confirmed by xray), hewing would help my asymmetry

I believe it is a meme for going from a bad jaw to a top tier jaw

However, in a case like mine (where I have a genuine muscle imbalance caused by environment), I think it can be somewhat effective
Im not sure if it was puberity or chewibg for me i was a twig at 16 and started eating 5k calories a day for a year and a half eating 5 times a day and then 3k plus until 19.5 when i went on a massive osta cut it looked like i gained 5kg of bone on my face you have seen my mogger jaw in pms

Im not sure if it was puberity or chewibg for me i was a twig at 16 and started eating 5k calories a day for a year and a half eating 5 times a day and then 3k plus until 19.5 when i went on a massive osta cut it looked like i gained 5kg of bone on my face you have seen my mogger jaw in pms
It was probably puberty, my face changed a lot from 13-14 to now (15, turning 16 in a few months), and I am nowhere near done with puberty, I also looked like I gained a bunch of bone in my face since then: I now have a wide jaw and hollow cheeks when I am not bloated

It is possible you may have had a similar story to me, where had a good bone structure, didn’t have it for a bit, and got it back again

My Transformation:

2 yrs old:
Showed I had the genetic base for a good bone structure

IMG 5299

13 yrs old: Jaw narrow and rounded, never was a mouthbreather or had any form of orthodontic treatment (never had braces, extractions, etc..), idk why it was like this at this point in my life (it was wide and squared off before (until like 11-12) and it is wide and squared off now (since mid-late 14 it has been like this), similar bf% throughout my whole life btw)

IMG 5295
IMG 5296

14 yrs old: Better, but not quite good yet

IMG 5297
IMG 5301

15 yrs old: When my jaw finally started to looks quite good (again)

My jaw when bloated:

My jaw when debloated:

IMG 5294