Chewing to improve jaw symmetry

It was probably puberty, my face changed a lot from 13-14 to now (15, turning 16 in a few months), and I am nowhere near done with puberty, I also looked like I gained a bunch of bone in my face since then: I now have a wide jaw and hollow cheeks when I am not bloated

It is possible you may have had a similar story to me, where had a good bone structure, didn’t have it for a bit, and got it back again

My Transformation:

2 yrs old:
Showed I had the genetic base for a good bone structure

View attachment 2715008

13 yrs old: Jaw narrow and rounded, never was a mouthbreather or had any form of orthodontic treatment (never had braces, extractions, etc..), idk why it was like this at this point in my life (it was wide and squared off before (until like 11-12) and it is wide and squared off now (since mid-late 14 it has been like this), similar bf% throughout my whole life btw)

View attachment 2715009View attachment 2715010

14 yrs old: Better, but not quite good yet

View attachment 2715011View attachment 2715014

15 yrs old: When my jaw finally started to looks quite good (again)

My jaw when bloated:

View attachment 2715018

My jaw when debloated:

View attachment 2715022
Anyone here able to explain how this happens, as idk anyone who has had a similar experience to me

However something that may be related: I was one of the shortest people in my age group (out of both boys and girls) until I was but 12-13 (when my face descended, and I ended up about slightly above avg height for guys in my age group)

Chewing is not a meme, corrects bite.

Anyone here able to explain how this happens, as idk anyone who has had a similar experience to me

However something that may be related: I was one of the shortest people in my age group (out of both boys and girls) until I was but 12-13 (when my face descended, and I ended up about slightly above avg height for guys in my age group)
It happened to me too but that was because i was fat around 10-13 years old age around 20% now i have lost it at around 15% i have a decent jaw too and hollow cheeks in good lighting when debloated

just start low and just chew 5-10 mins, dont fuck up jaw and get tmj.
IMG 6298

This is my jaw symmetry at the moment, gonions are similar, but not the exact same on xray, masseters are noticeably different sizes, how long should this take to fix