chin doesn't have to align with your mouth if lips are protruding

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
Ckr-A9bXEAAq0QE.jpg

look at jordan barrett in this photo, despite his chin not being aligned with his mouth, it still looks good

top-model-jordan-barrett-arriving-at-giorgio-armani-show-during-the-milan-menswear-fall.jpg

he probably went on to get fillers of some sort in that area and it gave him an uncanny ogre looking result

lips like these are caused by a combination of these 3 things

-lower maxillary protrusion
-large outwardly grown nasal spine
-upturned incisors

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 21044, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Ckr-A9bXEAAq0QE.jpg

look at jordan barrett in this photo, despite his chin not being aligned with his mouth, it still looks good

top-model-jordan-barrett-arriving-at-giorgio-armani-show-during-the-milan-menswear-fall.jpg

he probably went on to get fillers of some sort in that area and it gave him an uncanny ogre looking result

-upturned incisors

View attachment 2199804
I have this over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
I agree I have all 3 u mentioned and my chin aligns with my lips, over tbh

Ckr-A9bXEAAq0QE.jpg

-upturned incisors

View attachment 2199804

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It's called concave index i think

He looks like a great ape

chimp.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 21044, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, thecel and BongMog
My maxilla isn’t really forward grown I just have Thai chase the lower protrudes a bit
Your lower maxilla is forward grown enough then

water but dont give chincels hope, you look like a low-T loser if your chin doesnt hit your lower lip in most cases.

water but dont give chincels hope, you look like a low-T loser if your chin doesnt hit your lower lip in most cases.
Chin filler for square masc chin or death

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Everyone does skin elasticity could be issue
My collagen is good I think but I dunno if bloat could be a cause I got chubbier in face while bulkin for past few months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and BongMog
filler is literally frauding. if you want a square chin then implants are the way to go
So are implants and they look bad. Just get them filled once a year theory

• JFL
So are implants and they look bad. Just get them filled once a year theory
Implants never come out unless you want them to. Not frauding imo. I just hate fillers bro idk why. Imagine your face slowly getting uglier by the day.

• +1
Implants never come out unless you want them to. Not frauding imo. I just hate fillers bro idk why. Imagine your face slowly getting uglier by the day.
Just get them retouched tbh it’s so easy. They mog implants for lower third I rarely see good implant results. Main thing is no like 3 ml whole face and always get injected onto bone so it won’t migrate. Of you don’t follow these rules you will get botched. I just don’t see good implants results tbh and if you don’t like filler just dissolve it. It’s all frauding at the end of the day it’s not ur genes but women fraud alot as well so it’s fair.

The good fillers last 1-2 years and you can get retouches as needed not as big of a deal as fixing both Ed implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24002
Just get them retouched tbh it’s so easy. They mog implants for lower third I rarely see good implant results. Main thing is no like 3 ml whole face and always get injected onto bone so it won’t migrate. Of you don’t follow these rules you will get botched. I just don’t see good implants results tbh and if you don’t like filler just dissolve it. It’s all frauding at the end of the day it’s not ur genes but women fraud alot as well so it’s fair.

The good fillers last 1-2 years and you can get retouches as needed not as big of a deal as fixing both Ed implants
True. Tbh the only implant I would ever get is mandibular angle as my right masseter is much more developed than my left and I don’t like assymetries. And if I do get that it will be pretty minor-moderate size and mainly emphasizing symmetry and flair. But other than that I don’t like implants either.

• +1
True. Tbh the only implant I would ever get is mandibular angle as my right masseter is much more developed than my left and I don’t like assymetries. And if I do get that it will be pretty minor-moderate size and mainly emphasizing symmetry and flair. But other than that I don’t like implants either.
Yea I need to fix my asymmetry as well. You could get massager Botox if it make us bloated looking I have a similiar issue because I have clench sometimes

• JFL
Ckr-A9bXEAAq0QE.jpg

-upturned incisors

View attachment 2199804
Is it possible to have this trait with some downgrowth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and 5'7 zoomer
The problem is if you have this with a small chin you will look like a kid.

What if you get braces to cure the maxillary protrusion? Will the chin align then?

He is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1
He is recessed.
he probably has an overbite of some sort not just upturned incisor his jaw looks below average and recessed
his upper maxilla is also slightly recessed

but he still looks good due to the trait, shows how important it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
he probably has an overbite of some sort not just upturned incisor his jaw looks below average and recessed
his upper maxilla is also slightly recessed

but he still looks good due to the trait, shows how important it is
Well his maxilla is still very forward even when you unfraud it.

Screenshot 20230513 0923442

no you just look like an ogre, lips going past the chin is pretty boy mogger trait

It's a juvenile trait
I'm 16 and my chin doesn't reach my lips which protrude. You think once I get older and finish puberty that my chin my get a little longer and taller?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I'm 16 and my chin doesn't reach my lips which protrude. You think once I get older and finish puberty that my chin my get a little longer and taller?
It could, definitely gets taller

it’s called perfect NLC line you regards