CHINK HTN DESTROYS TINDER IN ZAGREB (ricecel copers on suicide watch)

Yea I think it’s cap @cytoplasm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 24444 and cytoplasm
posting an east asian gigachad getting a few likes on tinder doesnt mean the average rice stands a chance, its still over for them and always will be , stop the cope 🧬

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Skywalker, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Cope. We just don’t know who the likes are from. It could be bunch of gooks and pajeets.
Eastern european women are gold diggers, especially on dating apps. They just wanna get a free dinner out of a rich foreigner.

His matches are mostly golddiggers + rare weaboo whores who are shut-ins.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21661 and Looks234
As i said, at first i swiped right on only 3 girls. Now its 23:30 in croatia, ill post the matches he got from other foids i swipped right tomorrow because theyre probably sleeping you coper
posting an east asian gigachad getting a few likes on tinder doesnt mean the average rice stands a chance, its still over for them and always will be , stop the cope 🧬
Hes a htn with subhuman height in croatia, here the avg is like 181cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
@aspiringexcel post the full screenshot for you likes page, where the top of the screen can be seen

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
The results are all over the fucking place. He gets double the likes in quarter of the time with a ricecel i got with a white chad. Makes no sense no conclusion can be made from this

• +1
Eastern european women are gold diggers, especially on dating apps. They just wanna get a free dinner out of a rich foreigner.

His matches are mostly golddiggers + rare weaboo whores who are shut-ins.

Attachments

• 3404676_3397654_Screenshot_20230505_160402_Chrome.jpg
    3404676_3397654_Screenshot_20230505_160402_Chrome.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, zharupodrugu, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 9 others
Hes a htn with subhuman height in croatia, here the avg is like 181cm
hes light and gl facial features. avg korean is brown and looks nothing like that.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
As i said, at first i swiped right on only 3 girls. Now its 23:30 in croatia, ill post the matches he got from other foids i swipped right tomorrow because theyre probably sleeping you coper
@aspiringexcel post the full screenshot for you likes page, where the top of the screen can be seen
^

Just be gook bro

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Screenshot 20230526 233348 Gallery

Here nigga, he still has 82 likes because its almost midnight and normal people are sleeping

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Looks like he has money

@WayneSarcosuhus needs to post his gook experiment from Norway too, his prev one got 78 in 4 hours

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Looks like he has money
Yes a pictures of a nigga in a cafe, his home city and on some stairs show that hes a multibillionaire.

You guys are such copers, NEAs have 2nd highest smv. Accept it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, zharupodrugu, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 10 others
Wait that nigga got banned.

Yes a pictures of a nigga in a cafe, his home city and on some stairs show that hes a multibillionaire.

he has much more money than me and it shows.

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and aspiringexcel
@Cheesyrumble chink takeover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
nah man this is just location as we all know, any one can do good in Europe compared to west

A model who graduated shanghai university and somehow lives in zagreb (jfl at how anyone would believe this is real) would have to be rich by croatian standards. Those women want him to take them on a dinner, or to use him for longer and go on a trip to china maybe. I doubt they even want a hookup

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

They have 8 times the smv of white chads. Its over kpop takeover is real

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
You niggas look the same just buy less autistic clothes and glasses

Are u retarded? Average height in croatia is like 181 cm while this nigga is 178cm.

Also Jewropeans arent obese unlike amerimutts
? It's a joke he looks like a weak twink here.

This guy is better looking than the Kpop idols

@rl⠀ what are your thoughts? I doubt an asian would actually do well in croatia

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Masc Copers on suicide watch I will stay clean shaven forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BongMog and aspiringexcel
You niggas look the same just buy less autistic clothes and glasses

Are u retarded? Average height in croatia is like 181 cm while this nigga is 178cm.

Also Jewropeans arent obese unlike amerimutts
trust me man he wont do anywhere close to that if you run him in the west

• +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 16810 and Jungcuck
trust me man he wont do anywhere close to that if you run him in the west
Nigga european women are skinny unlike amerimutt jewmaxxed landwhales so i couldnt care less. You retards literally worship niggers in america

Lol, which country? I'm flying there asap fr fr
The same one as stated in the title of the thread. Zagreb, croatia

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Cheesyrumble and cytoplasm
@St.TikTokcel thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Sure then go and run a chadfish in croatia.

Youre an utter retard if you dont think NEAs have 2nd highest smv

JFL
Aren’t you a self hating chink larping as white.

Imagine putting whites first and skipping all caucaosids and mixed people. And going to femboy gooks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person

Imagine putting whites first and skipping all caucaosids and mixed people. And going to femboy gooks.
I posted my face here, the location of the chadfish is literally in croatia, i speak croatian, i posted pics of frankopanska (one of main streets in zagreb) here.

You guys are such copers im caging

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Cheesyrumble and slayer69

He's self-hating shitskin bulgayrian. Brown either way. That's life.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exo, AscensionMan98, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Sure then go and run a chadfish in croatia.

Youre an utter retard if you dont think NEAs have 2nd highest smv

JFL
You need to run a white chad there since it seems your elo blows away mine. Or gooks annihilate cumskins in smv

Nigga european women are skinny unlike amerimutt jewmaxxed landwhales so i couldnt care less. You retards literally worship niggers in america
i will never have any smv near whatever chang you use for your tests. it makes no sense for me to looksmax as much as possible, live in some shitty eastern euro country to have sex with a foid when i can just pay a hooker.

You need to run a white chad there since it seems your elo blows away mine. Or gooks annihilate cumskins in smv
Elo is a nonce cope.

• +1
I made the niggas profile at 19:21. It took me like 20 minutes, over for my sub nigger iq. It also took me 10 fucking minutes till all of the damn pics loaded into his profile.
View attachment 2225412

These were the stats, i was too lazy to look up the average height of a shanghainese nigga so i just guessed 178cm.
View attachment 2225415
These were all of the pics i used:
View attachment 2225419View attachment 2225420
View attachment 2225422
View attachment 2225421
In those 5-6 hours he got 80 likes
View attachment 2225428
I swiped right on like 3 foids before getting bored (over for my adhd) and one of them was a match
View attachment 2225429
Her bio says "i have a cat" jfl. Definitely a strong htb/stacylite depending on if she has a decent body.

Northeast asians have the 2nd highest SMV. End of discussion.

@TRUE_CEL
@fjeiru
Stopped reading at Zagreb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, It'snotover, Deleted member 16810 and 2 others
I posted my face here, the location of the chadfish is literally in croatia, i speak croatian, i posted pics of frankopanska (one of main streets in zagreb) here.

You guys are such copers im caging
Jfl larp. Doubt a white guy would care this much about proving the kpop pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 13787
I dont see myself as any race. Im just a voice in my head. Imas autizam zesci sinko

Fuckin cope nigga, look at ellipsis' results, he's above average but nothing special but he still did well on tinder. It's not 2009 anymore when rice had no smv.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 22135 and 2 others
you're coping pretty hard tbh. he is almost certainly white, there's almost no gook that speaks the language he speaks

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
>zagreb
>whatever u r coping with

Joe Biden Lol GIF
Changs have no appeal in the west. But brown girls like them a lot. Keep jerking to that fact brown cuckold.