CHINK HTN DESTROYS TINDER IN ZAGREB (ricecel copers on suicide watch)

I made the niggas profile at 19:21. It took me like 20 minutes, over for my sub nigger iq. It also took me 10 fucking minutes till all of the damn pics loaded into his profile.
View attachment 2225412

These were the stats, i was too lazy to look up the average height of a shanghainese nigga so i just guessed 178cm.
View attachment 2225415
These were all of the pics i used:
View attachment 2225419View attachment 2225420
View attachment 2225422
View attachment 2225421
In those 5-6 hours he got 80 likes
View attachment 2225428
I swiped right on like 3 foids before getting bored (over for my adhd) and one of them was a match
View attachment 2225429
Her bio says "i have a cat" jfl. Definitely a strong htb/stacylite depending on if she has a decent body.

Northeast asians have the 2nd highest SMV. End of discussion.

@TRUE_CEL
@fjeiru
She looks like she smells

Jfl larp. Doubt a white guy would care this much about proving the kpop pill
He also initially claimed to be bulgarian buy refuses to speak bulgarian to me, jfl. Seems like he found out being croatian is easier to fake, maybe he has a croatian buddy he can use to larp speech/screenshots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, User49, AscensionMan98 and 3 others
Fuckin cope nigga, look at ellipsis' results, he's above average but nothing special but he still did well on tinder. It's not 2009 anymore when rice had no smv.
It will only get better in the next 5 years, i shudder what will happen when BTS returns from their military training and makes a vid together, might break all youtube records

Its over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, lightskinbengali and aspiringexcel
Changs have no appeal in the west. But brown girls like them a lot.
dawg the guy got 80 likes and just because that is something real and tangible, u r getting mad and angry and calling me names

what-how.gif

what is this sub 20iq barbarian bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, lightskinbengali and aspiringexcel
you're coping pretty hard tbh. he is almost certainly white, there's almost no gook that speaks the language he speaks
Yea I’m sure white guys join aznidentity @cloUder

IMG 2951

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, aesthetic beauty, User49 and 7 others
you're coping pretty hard tbh. he is almost certainly white, there's almost no gook that speaks the language he speaks
Its called croatian you amerimutt. But yeah no non balkan person speaks a balkan language

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 16810
trust me man he wont do anywhere close to that if you run him in the west
This, its works in your poor country, K-pop halo IS Real there you just have to see Jinu
But it's over in the West, thats why he doesnt come here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and lightskinbengali
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Looks234
posting an east asian gigachad getting a few likes on tinder doesnt mean the average rice stands a chance, its still over for them and always will be , stop the cope 🧬
muh gigachad when he basically has good soft features and a decent nose, don't know why people are against the success of others that are unlike them.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and aspiringexcel
Whats with this "he won't do well in west" cope

Chad mulatto blacks Arabs and others won't do well in East either

What matters is white women, doesn't matter where they come from

Europeans mog Americans anyway

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
muh gigachad when he basically has good soft features and a decent nose, don't know why people are against the success of others that are unlike them.
Its so low iq. Now theyll call you an asian just wait jfl

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
No Chinese in west will have that name tho, its a falioing him
Need more western name
Nah it’s weird when Asians have names like “tony”, “james” “micheal” 💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 24427 and aspiringexcel
Its so low iq. Now theyll call you an asian just wait jfl
Bengalis are 15 percent chink therefore they are asian :ogre:

But this is the reason majority of men hate Kpop and refuse to believe kpop halo, there is a 90% chance their crush posts about random BTS shit on their insta stories

• +1
Whats with this "he won't do well in west" cope

Chad mulatto blacks Arabs and others won't do well in East either

What matters is white women, doesn't matter where they come from

Europeans mog Americans anyway
???? what i assumed every ethnicity did well in europe compared to west

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24427
???? what i assumed every ethnicity did well in europe compared to west
Wtf nigga that makes 0 sense. The west is full of landwhales. We have free healthcare and we actually own property.

Kill all amerimutts holy fuck the whole nation has the down syndrome.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16810
dawg the guy got 80 likes and just because that is something real and tangible, u r getting mad and angry and calling me names

what-how.gif

Doesn’t mean anything. You have to compare it to other races results

What if the likes are all from curry girls

I ran a changfish in a white area and all the ethnics came out the crevices.

IMG 2946

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User49, Blackgymmax, AscensionMan98 and 4 others

View attachment 2225561
>Curry foids
>croatia

Have you guys ever stepped outside of slums of jewmerica? 99% of croatians are croatian while 1% is serbian and bosnian. Just check the ethnic structure of croatia. Only curry i ever saw was a Wolt delivery nigga and he was a man. If they exist in croatia, they dont have money for tinder jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29883 and Deleted member 16810
Wtf nigga that makes 0 sense. The west is full of landwhales. We have free healthcare and we actually own property.

motherfucker am trying to get a comparative value to find legit smv hierarchy, usually if you do good in west you can do well globally therefore doing just good in europe is not a really good indicator of high smv as any one who can get good results in west can do it too

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

View attachment 2225561
Yeah he needs to run others to see if some pattern emerges. But I guarantee you no curry girls are there, maybe some nepalese workers (male)

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
>Curry foids
>croatia

Have you guys ever steppes outside of slums of jewmerica? 99% of croatians are croatian while 1% is serbian and bosnian. Only curry i ever saw was a Wolt delivery nigga and he was a man.
Bro stop coping. I’ve changed my location on hinge to plenty of European cities. There’s plenty of ethnics to work with. 82 people is not a lot.

I’ve seen black girls in Russia

• +1
it does, thats what u have been arguing in all other threads lol
like i said, its zagreb inkwell
whats so hard to understand

View attachment 2225561
12 likes out of which 3 are indian roasties.

im not a neurotic retard who is worried about muh race muh this muh that. why are u struggling to understand this dude can get girls? thats my question. he is decently good looking + most zoomer chicks listen to kpop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and aspiringexcel

what-how.gif

I haven't seen this gif in years. Good old times

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
im not a neurotic retard who is worried about muh race muh this muh that. why are u struggling to understand this dude can get girls? thats my question. he is decently good looking + most zoomer chicks listen to kpop
Not worried about race cus you’re Indian and coping.

And no most girls don’t listen to kpop, how old are you 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and AscensionMan98
it does, thats what u have been arguing in all other threads lol

like i said, its zagreb inkwell
whats so hard to understand

12 likes out of which 3 are indian girls.

Hes fucking retarded croatia is 99.8% white
Bro stop coping. I’ve changed my location on hinge to plenty of European cities. There’s plenty of ethnics to work with. 82 people is not a lot.

I’ve seen black girls in Russia
Russia has 100mil people while croatia has 4mil

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and slayer69
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and aspiringexcel
>Curry foids
>croatia

Have you guys ever stepped outside of slums of jewmerica? 99% of croatians are croatian while 1% is serbian and bosnian. Just check the ethnic structure of croatia. Only curry i ever saw was a Wolt delivery nigga and he was a man. If they exist in croatia, they dont have money for tinder jfl.
In your country girls listen to K-pop while in the West they listen to some black rapers so we ends up with less halo here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 16810
wdym
no genuinely please elaborate

out of touch with reality. i have a bulgarian friend. she is obsessed with kpop i kid u not. and no not online friend irl friend.
Your friend=most girls lol

Kpop is mainstream nowhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and AscensionMan98

all of your amerimutts posts are hilarious as fuck jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and aspiringexcel
In your country girls listen to K-pop while in the West they listen to some black rapers so we ends up with less halo here
I give 0 fucks about jewmerica. All of you are fucking broke and retarded, any self respectful person hates america and its "people"

Then how is bts the biggest group rn
all of your amerimutts posts are hilarious as fuck jfl
Chinks need to stop zagrebmaxxing and go CCPmaxx and nuke america

• JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and AscensionMan98
Then how is bts the biggest group rn
It’s popular among aspies. Will never be mainstream. It’s literally a different language, why would it be mainstream in any other country besides Korea.

• +1
Reactions: User49

refusing to elaborate where needed. thats how u r gonna play it. of course.

absolutely retarded when u think kpop isnt growing. im not talking from just anecdotal stuff. i made a whole thread about random no name kpop bands are raking in cash through (reported officially through labels' 10-Ks and balance sheets)
i even made a thread on it.

now what are u gonna say, that these companies are lying and committing securities fraud? jfl get over it nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and aspiringexcel
out of touch with reality. i have a bulgarian friend. she is obsessed with kpop i kid u not. and no not online friend irl friend.
I dont believe you. KPOP is only somewhat popular among 14 y/o girls here

• +1
Reactions: User49, justinzayn, It'snotover and 3 others
refusing to elaborate where needed. thats how u r gonna play it. of course.

absolutely retarded when u think kpop isnt growing. im not talking from just anecdotal stuff. i made a whole thread about random no name kpop bands are raking in cash through (reported officially through labels' 10-Ks and balance sheets)
i even made a thread on it.

now what are u gonna say, that these companies are lying and committing securities fraud? jfl get over it nigga
I can make a post about Latin music raking in cash. But I’m not gonna say it’s mainstream in America dumbass.

Its only been 10 years since gangam style and 7 years since rise of mainstream kpop

In only 7 years they caused so much damage

I shudder to think what will happen in next 5 years

Its over

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
I can make a post about Latin music raking in cash. But I’m not gonna say it’s mainstream in America dumbass.
what is this terrible whataboutism mr dumbfuck?

im talking about growing in popularity and u r talking about being mainstream.
2 different things. can u not understand language too?

I dont believe you. KPOP is only somewhat popular among 14 y/o girls here
ok i told u whatever my friend who is an actual chick told me. i guess u know more

what is this terrible whataboutism mr dumbfuck?

im talking about growing in popularity and u r talking about being mainstream.
2 different things. can u not understand language too?
Deluded low t femboy. It’s literally a popular niche for losers. It will never be mainstream keep coping with muh growing in popularity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, AscensionMan98, justinzayn and 2 others
The same one as stated in the title of the thread. Zagreb, croatia
I remember an user runned my pics in the UK some time ago and I also got some okay matches there, even matched with a goth HTB.

Idk why some niggas pretend like you have to be a 6'3 WASP Chad in other to get pussy in Europe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 24940, It'snotover and 1 other person
Deluded low t femboy. It’s literally a popular niche for losers. It will never be mainstream keep coping with muh growing in popularity.
dawg u r talking out of ur ass and speculating with no definitive evidences while im throwing so many variables at ur face to prove its growing in numbers

what is this literal retardedness?

• +1
i can understand @fjeiru and @mrriceguy being diehard ricecel have zero smv copers but why are the rest of yous so emotionally invested in this narrative? jfl really makes you ponder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Moggedbyevery1, johncruz12345 and 5 others
@mrriceguy thoughtssss?

• JFL
i can understand @fjeiru and @mrriceguy being diehard ricecel have zero smv copers but why are the rest of yous so emotionally invested in this narrative? jfl really makes you ponder
Op is clearly asian

• +1
Im having a good laugh for 30 minutes already. Why do yall hate rices so much theyre cool as shit.

I'm farming jfl reacts

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69, Jungcuck, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
  • JFL
dawg u r talking out of ur ass and speculating with no definitive evidences while im throwing so many variables at ur face to prove its growing in numbers

what is this literal retardedness?
I don’t need your studies when I can just open up Spotify top 100

I remember an user runned my pics in the UK some time ago and I also got some okay matches there, even matched with a goth HTB.

Idk why some niggas pretend like you have to be a 6'3 WASP Chad in other to get pussy in Europe.
You do well cuz you look very NT and cute. And in croatia you can pass as a native easily (which is what i tried to do with your profile)

• Woah
Reactions: Bvnny.
I don’t need your studies when I can just open up Spotify top 100
studies? nigga are u even reading my messages?

they are FINANCIAL statements utter just fucking lol

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

u should stop talking. u r embarrassing urself hard here incel

• JFL