CHINK HTN DESTROYS TINDER IN ZAGREB (ricecel copers on suicide watch)

He also initially claimed to be bulgarian buy refuses to speak bulgarian to me, jfl. Seems like he found out being croatian is easier to fake, maybe he has a croatian buddy he can use to larp speech/screenshots
Exactly, he is a larping pan faced gook. He will get destroyed in the next asian crusade with my boys @Hottaco34 @rand anon who have been spreading the truth about gooks

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Hottaco34
This, its works in your poor country, K-pop halo IS Real there you just have to see Jinu
But it's over in the West, thats why he doesnt come here

Sad that goddess is with a fucking subhuman asian . She should be with a white or Arab or latino man or black man. The kid is fucked

Whats with this "he won't do well in west" cope

Chad mulatto blacks Arabs and others won't do well in East either

What matters is white women, doesn't matter where they come from

Europeans mog Americans anyway
Chad Mullatos do fine in Eastern Europe . Darksins don't' do as well, but still reasonable
Arabs do extremely well in Eastern Europe , as well as russia. They beat blacks by a decent margin. They do quite well in Scandinavian countries excluding Sweden, but blacks do better their vs them.

Have a hard time thinking that he is actually white. No white man would go that much on the defense on some gay ass gook aliens. He has to be asian or hapa. Bulgarian smv is actually still good as dark and brown eyes looks exotic on a man to some degree if their white
Screenshot 20230520 002002 Chrome

i can understand @fjeiru and @mrriceguy being diehard ricecel have zero smv copers but why are the rest of yous so emotionally invested in this narrative? jfl really makes you ponder
Its similar to the crusade when the Christians fought to the death in the holy lands against Arabs to get Jerusalem .

Now this is a crusade where christians again and other fellow god believers fight online to reclaim Christendom's grip on the smv markets.

NICE TRY RICEDICK

IT WAS 13 YEAR OLD KPOP LTBS THAT HAVEN'T HAD SEX YET HENCE NOT KNOWING THEY SHOULD AVOID CHINKS AT ALL COSTS

ONCE THEY GET PENETRATED THEY REALIZE CHINKS ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOWEST AND BBC IS WHAT THEY SHOULD BE CRAVING

TRY BETTER NEXT TIME DUMBASS MICROPENIS GOOK

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Indeed, chinks are 2nd in smv in the balkans, and by far. Every girl i knew either simped for famous dirty blonde aryans or NE asians to a lesser degree. Never heard about another race
Every race I tested did significantly better except blacks. Arabs and Latinos had huge smv, with Arabs at the highest . The Currys that had Arab pheno type did well. It was more then a 50% match rate.

The famous TSH from looksmax who was a curry with top tier bones got like a 40-50% match rate a few years ago in Poland. So he mogs to the high heavens this so called k pop guy

Nah actually. Idk how it is in EU but in the US many 16 yo girls lie about their age to use tinder.
Mega cope . I wish that was the case. But now they have their ways to use AI to detect that and they promptly remove those profiles . Its over for jb maxxers using tinder. Have to use real life

I actually read the OP now, and this paints a incredibly false picture. As someone who lives in a capital of a balkan country and also close to the most liberal area of it, and had experience with Tinder, the girls who use Tinder in the Balkans are in very low number and they are by far the most liberal least balkan culturally. Basically point is if it came to all the women (95%) which are outside the capital downtown (think Knin, Vukovar, Split, Zagorje jflll) then feminine looking guys like this will never be 2nd for girls above 16-17. You need to look masculine
I can attest to this as I tried tinder in the balkans, specifically Croatia and Serbia in 2016. Literally 80-90% of users were tourists. I remember getting sad thinking that EE foids were not easy like the pua had promised but I realized it was a sham as they were western tourist roasties.

I am sure in 2023 a lot more use tinder, but its still a lot less then america.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and TsarTsar444
knew it, i think tinder recognizes pics that've been used before (a lot) and nukes your elo

my fishes had shit results too
Why Niko Always gets 99+ then

I made the niggas profile at 19:21. It took me like 20 minutes, over for my sub nigger iq. It also took me 10 fucking minutes till all of the damn pics loaded into his profile.
View attachment 2225412

These were the stats, i was too lazy to look up the average height of a shanghainese nigga so i just guessed 178cm.
View attachment 2225415
These were all of the pics i used:
View attachment 2225419View attachment 2225420
View attachment 2225422
View attachment 2225421
In those 5-6 hours he got 80 likes
View attachment 2225428
I swiped right on like 3 foids before getting bored (over for my adhd) and one of them was a match
View attachment 2225429
Her bio says "i have a cat" jfl. Definitely a strong htb/stacylite depending on if she has a decent body.

Northeast asians have the 2nd highest SMV. End of discussion.

@TRUE_CEL
@fjeiru
Could u make him older mexit time 29 i wanan see how age cuck women are

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Why Niko Always gets 99+ then
Well he never did tinder experiments with other male models unlike you guys constantly chad fishing.

And he doesn't spam swipe everyday. Gets a good accumulation of matches, busts his nuts inside his tinder match , then chills and does his other work and having fun.

He also gets invited to parties and gets lays, so he is not constantly on tinder.

NICE TRY RICEDICK

IT WAS 13 YEAR OLD KPOP LTBS THAT HAVEN'T HAD SEX YET HENCE NOT KNOWING THEY SHOULD AVOID CHINKS AT ALL COSTS

ONCE THEY GET PENETRATED THEY REALIZE CHINKS ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOWEST AND BBC IS WHAT THEY SHOULD BE CRAVING

TRY BETTER NEXT TIME DUMBASS MICROPENIS GOOK
Yea I would like follow up studies to see how long these women who are used to bigger cock can handle that size decrease

Well he never did tinder experiments with other male models unlike you guys constantly chad fishing.

And he doesn't spam swipe everyday. Gets a good accumulation of matches, busts his nuts inside his tinder match , then chills and does his other work and having fun.

He also gets invited to parties and gets lays, so he is not constantly on tinder.
i mean why when they try him he never flops
there must have been dozens of nikofishes

Lol at guys here living online

How many girls would he actually fuck here? 0

What are internet clicks even supposed to prove?

Lol at guys here living online

How many girls would he actually fuck here? 0

What are internet clicks even supposed to prove?
Nigga its a tinder experiement do you expect me to deport the nigga here?
I can attest to this as I tried tinder in the balkans, specifically Croatia and Serbia in 2016. Literally 80-90% of users were tourists. I remember getting sad thinking that EE foids were not easy like the pua had promised but I realized it was a sham as they were western tourist roasties.

I am sure in 2023 a lot more use tinder, but its still a lot less then america.
Because you probably werent using a croatian sim card, ill post the niggas matches today

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and rl⠀
That's what i m saying, these "experiments" are worthless

Leave your basements, incels

That's what i m saying, these "experiments" are worthless

Leave your basements, incels
Someone asked me to do it with an east asian nigga in croatia

Over for cumskin copers

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Have a hard time thinking that he is actually white. No white man would go that much on the defense on some gay ass gook aliens. He has to be asian or hapa. Bulgarian smv is actually still good as dark and brown eyes looks exotic on a man to some degree if their white
He's not white. He's a brown balkan monkey.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and aspiringexcel
I made the niggas profile at 19:21. It took me like 20 minutes, over for my sub nigger iq. It also took me 10 fucking minutes till all of the damn pics loaded into his profile.
View attachment 2225412

These were the stats, i was too lazy to look up the average height of a shanghainese nigga so i just guessed 178cm.
View attachment 2225415
These were all of the pics i used:
View attachment 2225419View attachment 2225420
View attachment 2225422
View attachment 2225421
In those 5-6 hours he got 80 likes
View attachment 2225428
I swiped right on like 3 foids before getting bored (over for my adhd) and one of them was a match
View attachment 2225429
Her bio says "i have a cat" jfl. Definitely a strong htb/stacylite depending on if she has a decent body.

Northeast asians have the 2nd highest SMV. End of discussion.

@TRUE_CEL
@fjeiru
As expected. East Asians stay winning. Copers on suicidewatch.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and aspiringexcel
Every race I tested did significantly better except blacks. Arabs and Latinos had huge smv, with Arabs at the highest . The Currys that had Arab pheno type did well. It was more then a 50% match rate.

The famous TSH from looksmax who was a curry with top tier bones got like a 40-50% match rate a few years ago in Poland. So he mogs to the high heavens this so called k pop guy
Arabs aren't considered a different race at all in the Balkans, we would call them црни which means black and its just a physical attribute for their darker skin and hair, but we also call germans and nordics stuff like жути which literally means 'yellow' cause of hair and beard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, aspiringexcel and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Arabs aren't considered a different race at all in the Balkans, we would call them црни which means black and its just a physical attribute for their darker skin and hair, but we also call germans and nordics stuff like жути which literally means 'yellow' cause of hair and beard.
yes they are but idk about bulgaria etc
Yeah because balkanoids look like arabs.
not in zagreb though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Razeb, Skywalker and 2 others
yes they are but idk about bulgaria etc

not in zagreb though
No they aren't, we don't have a race name or identification with them, its like we consider them just humans and the others like africans, indians and asians as being different races/species. Its like the whole caucasian race thing, NOT white

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, aspiringexcel and St.TikTokcel
No they aren't, we don't have a race name or identification with them, its like we consider them just humans and the others like africans, indians and asians as being different races/species. Its like the whole caucasian race thing, NOT white
arabs are seen just as different as indians are

arabs are seen just as different as indians are
Levantines aren't, im always talking about them for some reason when it comes to arabs, gulf arabs definitely are seen the same as gypsies, both gulf arabs and indians are just know as cigani by us tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and aspiringexcel
Yeah because balkanoids look like arabs.
Just cause a white guy has dark hair and dark eyes doesn't make them arab jfl. They still are more white looking then most white Americans .

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Just cause a white guy has dark hair and dark eyes doesn't make them arab jfl. They still are more white looking then most white Americans .
Whatever helps you sleep, brownie.

Sad that goddess is with a fucking subhuman asian . She should be with a white or Arab or latino man or black man. The kid is fucked
retard thinks everyone worships blacks

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
retard thinks everyone worships blacks
Almost everyone in this fucking 300 reply long thread is a jewmaxxed bbc cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Almost everyone in this fucking 300 reply long thread is a jewmaxxed bbc cuck
it is retarded to argue which has higher smv, in the west, blacks have higher smv due to a more established media halo and history(asian influence in usa is failry new and niche) + jews, in the east, asians have more smv due to earlier and relatively more mainstream cultural reach, colorism and lesss tolerance for ghetto behaviour.

also i know no one in this forum cares about foids that aren't white or NEA but, do bbc copers here realize how much more common is wmbf or even ambf(less due to both groups dislike for each other, but still) compared to 10 years ago? black foids on social media nowadays literally find it cool to shit on black men over almost any race of men and a lot of those are relatively attractive and lighter negresses, whereas you increasingly see less and less wmaf that isn't either seamonkeys or objectively bad smv in her community. niggers status as the top of the ethnics is on decrease in 2020's and a lot of them are coping with asians being the new trend,(latinos were the trend before blacks) biology is largely cope and trends change.