CHINK HTN DESTROYS TINDER IN ZAGREB (ricecel copers on suicide watch)

i can understand @fjeiru and @mrriceguy being diehard ricecel have zero smv copers but why are the rest of yous so emotionally invested in this narrative? jfl really makes you ponder
Good comment. I wonder too. I'm just satisfied with the fact that gooks have decent SMV. Regardless whatever the self hating ricecel cucks and uncanny valley hapas say.

@aspiringexcel ur pretty bold to claim that northeast asians have the 2nd highest SMV. I don't even believe that tbh. But gooks are definitely in a way better position compared to 10 years ago for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29710, dakchuh and 1 other person
@looksmaxxer234 i looked at some kpop related videos from my country, the only foids who posted vids of themselves are subhuman and/or ethnic and/or 12-14. Liking kpop in the balkans = subhuman or legit 12-14 y/o.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, justinzayn, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
studies? nigga are u even reading my messages?

they are FINANCIAL statements utter just fucking lol

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif
Jfl if you think I’m reading financial statements. What does that have to do with anything

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Jfl if you think I’m reading financial statements. What does that have to do with anything
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

im so so so sorry for assuming u had 2 functioning braincells

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Good comment. I wonder too. I'm just satisfied with the fact that gooks have decent SMV. Regardless whatever the self hating ricecel cucks and uncanny valley hapas say.

@aspiringexcel ur pretty bold to claim that northeast asians have the 2nd highest SMV. I don't even believe that tbh. But gooks are definitely in a way better position compared to 10 years ago for sure
i am not self hating, i just recognize reality. i am very egotistical if you havent noticed yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, User49, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
i am very egotistical if you havent noticed yet.
it is very apparent when u blame ur race instead of ur own ugliness

• +1

They do have 2nd highest smv globally.

ovER if youd put niggers or any other low iq race on the 2nd place instead of NEAs
i am not self hating, i just recognize reality. i am very egotistical if you havent noticed yet.
Reality in slums of new york sewers filled with rats

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • +1
it is very apparent when u blame ur race instead of ur own ugliness
? i've always blamed my ugliness, i just always reply to people that say asians have high smv, hence why i talk about race so much

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
@looksmaxxer234 i looked at some kpop related videos from my country, the only foids who posted vids of themselves are subhuman and/or ethnic and/or 12-14. Liking kpop in the balkans = subhuman or legit 12-14 y/o.

View attachment 2225577

View attachment 2225580

View attachment 2225583
Don't forget ur "former" oneitis wink 😉. But seriously, any huge fanbase has many different types of fans. One direction definitely had ugly femcel fans too.

This can apply to anything.

• +1
Don't forget ur "former" oneitis wink 😉. But seriously, any huge fanbase has many different types of fans. One direction definitely had ugly femcel fans too.

This can apply to anything.
Wanna see my cock

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
CROATIA LOL PLEASE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, justinzayn, Deleted member 24444 and 4 others
how is this girl anything remotely bulgarian

at least make ur insults funny, they are awful and unoriginal and repetitive and most of all, Unfunny
asian people hate dark skin more than anything, NEAs would rather kill themselves than reproduce with someone with dark skin.
? i've always blamed my ugliness, i just always reply to people that say asians have high smv, hence why i talk about race so much
NEAs have 2nd highest smv.

I made the niggas profile at 19:21. It took me like 20 minutes, over for my sub nigger iq. It also took me 10 fucking minutes till all of the damn pics loaded into his profile.
View attachment 2225412

These were the stats, i was too lazy to look up the average height of a shanghainese nigga so i just guessed 178cm.
View attachment 2225415
These were all of the pics i used:
View attachment 2225419View attachment 2225420
View attachment 2225422
View attachment 2225421
In those 5-6 hours he got 80 likes
View attachment 2225428
I swiped right on like 3 foids before getting bored (over for my adhd) and one of them was a match
View attachment 2225429
Her bio says "i have a cat" jfl. Definitely a strong htb/stacylite depending on if she has a decent body.

Northeast asians have the 2nd highest SMV. End of discussion.

@TRUE_CEL
@fjeiru
KpopPill incoming ?

asian people hate dark skin more than anything, NEAs would rather kill themselves than reproduce with someone with dark skin.

NEAs have 2nd highest smv.
literally only times i talk about race is when stuff like this is claimed

how is this girl anything remotely bulgarian

at least make ur insults funny, they are awful and unoriginal and repetitive and most of all, Unfunny
wasn’t a joke. Most people who listen to kpop are lame ass niggas. Idk what that makes you if your friend is one.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Jungcuck
i can understand @fjeiru and @mrriceguy being diehard ricecel have zero smv copers but why are the rest of yous so emotionally invested in this narrative? jfl really makes you ponder
This post is not congruent with my predisposed biases and notions; I therefore reject any implications this may present.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Shieda_Kayn, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
literally only times i talk about race is when stuff like this is claimed
Only people that disagree with me are ricecels and squishy squishy subhumans

Imma go to sleep now, ill make a pt2 of my nigga Quanrui Chen when i wake up, react in any way to this if u want me to tag u

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 24427, Qazqa and 1 other person
wasn’t a joke. Most people who listen to kpop are lame ass niggas. Idk what that makes you if your friend is one.
i dont listen to kpop

and my bad i have lots of friends with varied interests in everything and not spam whatever is trending on twitter on their stories.

u still dont seem to understand what im trying to say.
im saying the experiment was in zagreb. its 99.99% croats there. rest 0.01% are from other parts of eastern europe.
the zoomer kids there listen to kpop, its growing in numbers, i have showed u evidence too. and as a result of that this good looking guy got 80 likes.

im not really sure why u r repulsed here, why u r so angry, and what is so hard to understand here

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
i dont listen to kpop

and my bad i have lots of friends with varied interests in everything and not spam whatever is trending on twitter on their stories.

im saying the experiment was in zagreb. its 99.99% croats there. rest 0.01% are from other parts of eastern europe.
the zoomer kids there listen to kpop, its growing in numbers, i have showed u evidence too. and as a result of that this good looking guy got 80 likes.

im not really sure why u r repulsed here, why u r so angry, and what is so hard to understand here
This post is not congruent with my predisposed biases and notions; I therefore reject any implications this may present.
My new favorite comment btw. Will use liberally. Thank you @Shieda_Kayn.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, aspiringexcel and slayer69
Btw this guy wouldnt break 10 likes anywhere outside of the european shithole 3rd world countries where womem are desperate for anything and korea.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, AscensionMan98, justinzayn and 8 others
exactly, he doesnt look like a tryhard and looks like he got an interesting life
Interesting life? Its just generic eating pic and in front of buildings lol

• +1
Sure then go and run a chadfish in croatia.

Youre an utter retard if you dont think NEAs have 2nd highest smv

JFL
Indeed, chinks are 2nd in smv in the balkans, and by far. Every girl i knew either simped for famous dirty blonde aryans or NE asians to a lesser degree. Never heard about another race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and aspiringexcel
Btw this guy wouldnt break 10 likes anywhere outside of the european shithole 3rd world countries where womem are desperate for anything and korea.
White women = white women, does it matter where they come from?

Attachments

• 3433065_nkA2kU3.png
    3433065_nkA2kU3.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3433062_Cd4FJpN.jpeg
    3433062_Cd4FJpN.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3433061_aAIqu9w.jpeg
    3433061_aAIqu9w.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
Only people that disagree with me are ricecels and squishy squishy subhumans

Imma go to sleep now, ill make a pt2 of my nigga Quanrui Chen when i wake up, react in any way to this if u want me to tag u
pretty sure there's plenty of non squishy squishy subhumans that disagree with you all over this thread.

As i said, at first i swiped right on only 3 girls. Now its 23:30 in croatia, ill post the matches he got from other foids i swipped right tomorrow because theyre probably sleeping you coper

Hes a htn with subhuman height in croatia, here the avg is like 181cm
1 inch below average height is subhuman height? Yea i think im done with this forum lol

• +1
i dont listen to kpop

10 minutes on hinge in zagreb. Acting like they’re endangered species. Don’t even care anymore tho.

IMG 2958
IMG 2957
IMG 2956

IMG 2955

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, justinzayn and Deleted member 24444
"3rd world country"
- one of the most famous tourist destinations during summer
- in EU
- has universal healthcare unlike jewmerica
- people dont do mass shootings

Go and bleach ur skin unless u want to be the new face of a blm protest
Indeed, chinks are 2nd in smv in the balkans, and by far. Every girl i knew either simped for famous dirty blonde aryans or NE asians to a lesser degree. Never heard about another race
NEAs are 2nd globally.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
1669.jpg

White women = white women, does it matter where they come from?
Obviously lol. Nw and north euro are ideal. Med women barely count as white, nor do the asian-ey east euro girls

nije pročitao niti jednu riječ
Jebote nemres nac azijata na ulici u hrvatskoj izvan sezone kamoli da ces nac hrvatskog azijata na jebenom incel forumu

^

I also literally said the likes are from low quality girls (probably ethnic). But @slayer69 is coping and thinks ethnics are endangered species in Croatia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No they do not lol. Only 13 yos here care about them. You said previously you dont live in the balkans so why are you talking about that

10 minutes on hinge in zagreb. Acting like they’re endangered species. Don’t even care anymore tho.
when did i act like they were endagered

nigga what r u actually on

i literally just said "this was in zagreb where xyz is the demographics there". what the fuck nigga

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Wtf? Are you telling me both these clouder and looksmaxxerobama oneitis were into kpop?
Bro had a come to Jesus moment when he told me on my profile comments (that is now deleted) that his "ex" oneitis was a big kpoop fan totally unprovoked
FcEmAqMWYAElRPZ

• JFL
You think blacks have higher smv then gooks here? Specifically amongst zoomer girls. Knew alot of girls that like korean drama actors and kpop guys. Whites were number 1 by far tho, other smv wasn't close

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Obviously lol. Nw and north euro are ideal. Med women barely count as white, nor do the asian-ey east euro girls
@WayneSarcosuhus chang tinder experiment got 78 likes in 4 hours

when did i act like they were endagered

nigga what r u actually on

i literally just said "this was in zagreb where xyz is the demographics there". what the fuck nigga
You’re coping and think he has appeal. He matched with one white girl out of probably 70 ethnics and ltb’s. And you think he’s a mogger now.

^

I also literally said the likes are from low quality girls (probably ethnic). But @slayer69 is coping and thinks ethnics are endangered species in Croatia.
prolly from gypsies like 2 of the ones i showed you. It's weirdly popular among them.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
You’re coping and think he has appeal. He matched with one white girl out of probably 70 ethnics and ltb’s. And you think he’s a mogger now.
You autist its 1 am in croatia noone is fucking awake. I only swiped right on 3 girls at 7 pm and closed the app, 1 of them matched back.

Comment this tomorrow after 99% of zagreb isnt sleeping you autist

what is wrong with you retard? when did i say he was a mogger. holy shit the amount of gaslighting u do... what the fuck!

i said he was good looking. thats all. what is wrong with u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and aspiringexcel
You think blacks have higher smv then gooks here? Specifically amongst zoomer girls. Knew alot of girls that like korean drama actors and kpop guys. Whites were number 1 by far tho, other smv wasn't close
Balkan women like ogre men, they'd choose a black guy over an asian any time. If you're talking about 16 or younger, then you would be right. But 16 y/o girls aren't on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
No they do not lol. Only 13 yos here care about them. You said previously you dont live in the balkans so why are you talking about that
Yes asians hace higher smv by kilometres compared to blacks for example, and i did say zoomers keep in mind, its maybe different for millennials. Unless you count MENA as a race then they possibly have higher SMV, but they aren't a distinct race

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Cheesyrumble, cytoplasm and 1 other person