CHINK HTN DESTROYS TINDER IN ZAGREB (ricecel copers on suicide watch)

Balkan women like ogre men, they'd choose a black guy over an asian any time. If you're talking about 16 or younger, then you would be right. But 16 y/o girls aren't on tinder.
Yeah i meant high school and bellow

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 13787
When @mrriceguy will wake up he will take the first flight to zagreb to rope with you jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, zharupodrugu, Chadeep and 7 others
Balkan women like ogre men, they'd choose a black guy over an asian any time. If you're talking about 16 or younger, then you would be right. But 16 y/o girls aren't on tinder.
Nah actually. Idk how it is in EU but in the US many 16 yo girls lie about their age to use tinder.

pretty sure there's plenty of non squishy squishy subhumans that disagree with you all over this thread.
blacks here sweatin becuz they gotta fight over chad's leftovers with chang now. the POC alliance is over.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Cheesyrumble, Moggedbyevery1 and 4 others
Yeah i meant high school and bellow
Even then its like mainly 12-14 y/os dude, on tiktok all the kpop fangirls are clearly kids. I knew a few girls back in 6th/7th grade who liked kpop guys, now none of them are into that at all, they became typical hoes who go for gymmaxxed ogres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 16810
Yes asians hace higher smv by kilometres compared to blacks for example, and i did say zoomers keep in mind, its maybe different for millennials. Unless you count MENA as a race then they possibly have higher SMV, but they aren't a distinct race
Yes they may be the 2nd. But they arent even remotely close to whites yet he has 8 times the results i had with white chads. The experiment doesnt mean much by itself

Even then its like mainly 12-14 y/os dude, on tiktok all the kpop fangirls are clearly kids. I knew a few girls back in 6th/7th grade who liked kpop guys, now none of them are into that at all, they became typical hoes who go for gymmaxxed ogres
how old r u if u dont mind me asking?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
You autist its 1 am in croatia noone is fucking awake. I only swiped right on 3 girls at 7 pm and closed the app, 1 of them matched back.

Comment this tomorrow after 99% of zagreb isnt sleeping you autist
Yea no one’s awake at 1 am on a Friday. Stfu. He just has no appeal.

When @mrriceguy will wake up he will take the first flight to zagreb to rope with you jfl
Even more brutal when he will cope with muh try it in Sweden western country

Even tho Sweden and Croatia fall in the same latitude

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 13787
I actually read the OP now, and this paints a incredibly false picture. As someone who lives in a capital of a balkan country and also close to the most liberal area of it, and had experience with Tinder, the girls who use Tinder in the Balkans are in very low number and they are by far the most liberal least balkan culturally. Basically point is if it came to all the women (95%) which are outside the capital downtown (think Knin, Vukovar, Split, Zagorje jflll) then feminine looking guys like this will never be 2nd for girls above 16-17. You need to look masculine

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadeep, AscensionMan98 and 3 others

Its cultural, not geographical jfl. Croatia isnt western, sweden is 100% western

• +1
Reactions: User49
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TsarTsar444, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
I actually read the OP now, and this paints a incredibly false picture. As someone who lives in a capital of a balkan country and also close to the most liberal area of it, and had experience with Tinder, the girls who use Tinder in the Balkans are in very low number and they are by far the most liberal least balkan culturally. Basically point is if it came to all the women (95%) which are outside the capital downtown (think Knin, Vukovar, Split, Zagorje jflll) then feminine looking guys like this will never be 2nd for girls above 16-17. You need to look masculine
Nigga i just posted screenshots. Its true that a very low number of people compared to jewmerica use it but people use it

Tinder tells u how kms away the person is from you. We will se tomorrow when i wake up.

Last edited:

But then explain how he has much worse results than this guy considering he mogs this dude

But then explain how he has much worse results than this guy considering he mogs this dude
He doesn't tho, he looks weird mix of asian and slav
Mrrice guy face structure is like jack ma's, doesn't suit his asian look

He's MTN

Ellipis who is like a true east Asian looks like mrriceguy but got better results

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, It'snotover and dakchuh
He doesn't tho, he looks weird mix of asian and slav
Mrrice guy face structure is like jack ma's, doesn't suit his asian look

He's MTN

Ellipis who is like a true east Asian looks like mrriceguy but got better results
he gets psyopped into thinking he's changlite by niggers here and cries when he gets nothing on tinder jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
he gets psyopped into thinking he's changlite by niggers here and cries when he gets nothing on tinder jfl
.org changlite is MTN irl @St.TikTokcel

• +1
@looksmaxxer234 when a nigger does good in tinder experiment : wow this is proof of black SMV, drip is everything, JBB IS REAL, all girls want BBC IDC ABOUT STUDIES, tinder experiment is all we need

@looksmaxxer234 when asian does good in tinder experiment : WTF LOCATION, WTF ELO, TINDER EXPERIMENTS DONT MEAN SHIT, THEY'RE ALL LANDWHALES, DUMB LUCK, SWAPPED PICTURES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Yuya Moggershima, Chadeep and 7 others
I made the niggas profile at 19:21. It took me like 20 minutes, over for my sub nigger iq. It also took me 10 fucking minutes till all of the damn pics loaded into his profile.
View attachment 2225412

These were the stats, i was too lazy to look up the average height of a shanghainese nigga so i just guessed 178cm.
View attachment 2225415
These were all of the pics i used:
View attachment 2225419View attachment 2225420
View attachment 2225422
View attachment 2225421
In those 5-6 hours he got 80 likes
View attachment 2225428
I swiped right on like 3 foids before getting bored (over for my adhd) and one of them was a match
View attachment 2225429
Her bio says "i have a cat" jfl. Definitely a strong htb/stacylite depending on if she has a decent body.

Northeast asians have the 2nd highest SMV. End of discussion.

@TRUE_CEL
@fjeiru
99.9% of asians look nothing like this guy

@looksmaxxer234 when a nigger does good in tinder experiment : wow this is proof of black SMV, drip is everything, JBB IS REAL, all girls want BBC IDC ABOUT STUDIES, tinder experiment is all we need

@looksmaxxer234 when asian does good in tinder experiment : WTF LOCATION, WTF ELO, TINDER EXPERIMENTS DONT MEAN SHIT, THEY'RE ALL LANDWHALES, DUMB LUCK, SWAPPED PICTURES
Difference is I posted tons of matches

1 match for 82 likes is terrible

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 24444

You were right. He’s a chink. Why do they always larp as white.@Hottaco34

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Difference is I posted tons of matches

1 match for 82 likes is terrible
67qfojmdjpd61

picking at straws rn to preserve your cope

• +1
View attachment 2225644

picking at straws rn to preserve your cope
I said it once ill say it again. I got 1 match because i only swiped right on 3 foids at that moment, i swipped some more good looking foids now and ill check the stats after i wake up (its fucking 2 am)

• +1
  • +1
you're hurt. :feelskek: no more copes for you now
No one’s coping rice smv is shit, one tinder experiment doesn’t disprove years of dating studies

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and Deleted member 29710
No one’s coping rice smv is shit, one tinder experiment doesn’t disprove years of dating studies
That’s literally my point. This guy has been saying Tinder experiments > studies ever since that one black dude got 99 likes. Not saying that rice SMV isn’t dogshit, just that Tinder experiments are unreliable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, rl⠀ and Deleted member 27511
Only people that disagree with me are ricecels and squishy squishy subhumans

Imma go to sleep now, ill make a pt2 of my nigga Quanrui Chen when i wake up, react in any way to this if u want me to tag u
Quanrui chen lmao.

• JFL

One of the most biased users on this shithole website

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: User49
@looksmaxxer234 I can pull up my Moscow results as well where I matched like 5 stacylites in a day

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@mrriceguy thoughtssss?
As I said. I can send my Moscow experiment where I match like 5-10 stacylites as well with aspie selfies.
3315269 5D30D1AC F046 4980 AFE9 B8DA818B8E81

@Cheesyrumble why people can’t not deny kpop pill, maybe i post my bumble results even shit sea failo like me get the benefit from the halo. Right now i try NEAmaxx and having same pheno as @Ellipsis i even get my curly hair too just need loss my weight and I ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
posting an east asian gigachad getting a few likes on tinder doesnt mean the average rice stands a chance, its still over for them and always will be , stop the cope 🧬
Where is the gigachad jfl

Your friend=most girls lol

Kpop is mainstream nowhere
Yes and No. The average white stacy isn't familiar with k pop and doesn't care about , but a lot of these socially liberal foids, hippie and goth and cute pale white foids are into it a lot more so. And I see them also interested in anime.

I know that a lot more JB's are into it. And the jb appeal as we know is very important.

legit take over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 22135 and Deleted member 24444
@mrriceguy i hope you are trolling cuz you pathetic as fuck 😂 anyway get mogged by riced nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@mrriceguy i hope you are trolling cuz you pathetic as fuck 😂 anyway get mogged by riced nigger
Dalit tried to prove that his changs have decent SMV in tutorial mode location
1265116E 8410 4288 8E93 1507A6574A41

HE'S CHANGLITE

Yes a pictures of a nigga in a cafe, his home city and on some stairs show that hes a multibillionaire.

You guys are such copers, NEAs have 2nd highest smv. Accept it.
Nah Light skin arabs and latinos do . Curries that can larp as light skin Arabs also have similar high smv.

He's self-hating shitskin bulgayrian. Brown either way. That's life.
Have a hard time thinking that he is actually white. No white man would go that much on the defense on some gay ass gook aliens. He has to be asian or hapa. Bulgarian smv is actually still good as dark and brown eyes looks exotic on a man to some degree if their white