Collagen is a scam and most of you fall for the cope

finn899

finn899

Kraken
Soo many faggots on this forum say shit like “I need better collegen” or once I fix my collegen I will ascend,do you niggas not know taking collegen does nothing? It will not make it into the blood stream your body will not digest/absorb it,we have lower blood per weight than children if we drink blood will we absorb that too? Same concept but with collagen you guys need to know no matter how much collagen you take it make you look younger or slow ageing so stop the cope,if 0 out of 8 billion people have reversed age/looked younger even billionaires what makes you retards think taking 50g of collagen peptides is gonna do? However old you look now you will stay looking that old forever and you should focus on slowing it not coping with this shit.

Last edited:
People think I’m 24 and I’m 19, coffee fucked my collagen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke and Luffymaxxing
People think I’m 24 and I’m 19, coffee fucked my collagen
in your case it’s only because your hair is long,you look 19-20 not 24 bad example,but also I find it funny how collagen isn’t something you can even measure lol,if you lose collagen there is no getting it back you only lose collagen if your health is deteriorating anyways

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
in your case it’s only because your hair is long,you look 19-20 not 24 bad example,but also I find it funny how collagen isn’t something you can even measure lol,if you lose collagen there is no getting it back you only lose collagen if your health is deteriorating anyways
I been living an unhealthy lifestyle for months now ever since I gave up hope, coffee and eating so much grains staying inside all day rotting, I used to look so good and workout every day, but the black pill broke me

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and finn899
I been living an unhealthy lifestyle for months now ever since I gave up hope, coffee and eating so much grains staying inside all day rotting, I used to look so good and workout every day, but the black pill broke me
But your 19 lol there was s very little damage you can do at that age because your body will heal from most of it,you need to mute the people who try to get under your skin trolling you for a start

• +1
What? People here say to use tret + sunscreen for collagen, which is backed by studies nigha

• +1
What? People here say to use tret + sunscreen for collagen, which is backed by studies nigha
Tret thins skin and collagen does nothing

But your 19 lol there was s very little damage you can do at that age because your body will heal from most damage,you need to mute the people who try to get under your skin trolling you for a start
cope, it's over for him.

can bonestructure make you look older than others your age?

@NarrowBones how did this meme start?niggas post about this daily despite you never even showing your full face
it's not a meme tbh, clearly he's eyecel if he's covering it

@NarrowBones how did this meme start?niggas post about this daily despite you never even showing your full face
I have posted my face before and people have measured my esr, it was 0.47 in the selfies and 0.45 from far away, my spacing is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I have posted my face before and people have measured my esr, it was 0.47 in the selfies and 0.45 from far away, my my spacing is ideal.
nigga's stuttering cause the cope is too much, over.

I meant to type eye not my, and you are welcomed to measure yourself.
Just forget about it then and mute people who troll you about your ipd and other ratios

i hope ppl believe this so we can lower the competition

Just forget about it then and mute people who troll you about your ipd and other ratios
No point in muting they will just keep commenting, and I will obviously have to unmute them to see what they say, best thing to do is to slowly move away from posting here all together, I can’t rot here forever

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Most cringe thing ever lol,this isn’t lowering competition and just be you saying this is showing me you are also a collagen coper,OVER

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
No point in muting they will just keep commenting, and I will obviously have to unmute them to see what they say, best thing to do is to slowly move away from posting here all together
nigga we're trolling anyway if you get female attention thats all that matters, i've never even seen ur eye how would i know

true lowering the compettion is bullying attractive greycels and make them think they look ugly as shit so they become mentalcels.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
true lowering the compettion is bullying attractive greycels and make them think they look ugly as shit so they become mentalcels.
Yeah like I feel bad for people who post here bc everyone is soo harsh,tinder likes are the best representation of attraction tbh

Tret thins skin and collagen does nothing
You can look up long term tretinoin users compared to average people of the same age. Their skin always looks better.
It only thins the skin in the sense that skin turnover is higher

Images 34

My honest opinion