COLONY OF ANTS KILLING LIVE BABY MOUSE

K

Kamui

Inactive
RIP Ratatouille 😢

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mike21, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 7 others
It's good seeing God's perfect design in action.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Nature is evil

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
And? It’s called predator and prey
Nature is nature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and sub5c3l
Stop this sarcastic posting lol.. imagine being so mentally handicapped that the only thing that comes out of your mind after seeing this shit is grudges against some groups ideology

Last edited:
And btw lol at the pfp..never seen this anime but it's always some edgy wannabe mentally ill FOID that has such a pfp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69
rip stuart little

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and sub5c3l
imagine being the mother and coming home only to discover all of your babies have been spawn killed by ants

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), lowiqNormie and 2 others
imagine being the mother and coming home only to discover all of your babies have been spawn killed by ants
View attachment 2839455
either the mom ditched them or the person filming it stole the babies and put them there

usually the moms will lick them to stimulate movement and not leave them alone to nature

Jfl imagine being babyratcel not even capable of defending themself from a bunch of antsBvll

Stop this sarcastic posting lol.. imagine being so mentally handicapped that the only thing that comes out of your mind after seeing this shit is grudges against some groups ideology
I do not hold any grudges against any organized religion, I'm just pointing the irony behind the ideology.
You could've refuted my comment instead of your seething and coping thinly veiled as a nonchalant comeback.

nigga's life was over before it even began

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Hey, that's how The Wild Bunch(1969) starts - a group of outlaws come to a town and they see some kids torturing some scorpions by trapping them in an enclosure with a swarm of ants, it's like a metaphor for what happens later in the movie.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
@the MOUSE thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
me too bro they fight like bitches too always ganging on a nigga, didnt even make me throw up my drank the pussies
They usually back off if you Sperg rage. Tbh I get along with curries when clubbing but I admit a few years ago when I went to uni I was a cunt and would cuckhold curries cos I saw girls with them as the easy option (I was never wrong as the girls would follow me alwyas when I did it)

I tried doing it with an African once but the white girl chose the immagritn over me, I guess it doesn’t work on BBCs? But it definitely works on Arabs and curries

They usually back off if you Sperg rage. Tbh I get along with curries when clubbing but I admit a few years ago when I went to uni I was a cunt and would cuckhold curries cos I saw girls with them as the easy option (I was never wrong as the girls would follow me alwyas when I did it)

I tried doing it with an African once but the white girl chose the immagritn over me, I guess it doesn’t work on BBCs? But it definitely works on Arabs and curries
depends bro on the guy not the race but at least whites either the guy would throw hands if he can or call the police on you the shitskins be ganging up on you if you fight im North African so I pass in many races kinda

• +1
depends bro on the guy not the race but at least whites either the guy would throw hands if he can or call the police on you the shitskins be ganging up on you if you fight im North African so I pass in many races kinda
I have cucked white dudes like this msot chicken out but as you said it’s not race here but the dude himself. I’m a bigger guy so the avg dude would think twice before trying to throw hands with me over a foid but I find using charisma works well for dissuading conflicts if your hoping to take the piss and get away with it without getting booted out the club by bouncers for fighting

I have cucked white dudes like this msot chicken out but as you said it’s not race here but the dude himself. I’m a bigger guy so the avg dude would think twice before trying to throw hands with me over a foid but I find using charisma works well for dissuading conflicts if your hoping to take the piss and get away with it without getting booted out the club by bouncers for fighting
brah same I was tall asf but still skinny n young following my dad in many third world countries and partying there, thing is with some ethnics in under developed nations they think you think you're better than them and wait till you drunk asf and do a pussy move like hit you with a bottle or slash you with a knife ( also happened to me) im an asshole when im drunk I was even fighting the bouncers looksminned hard but it was a good mental release back in the day, but first world partiers always cool even when cucked no matter the race

Last edited:
  • +1
brah same I was tall asf but still skinny n young following my dad in many third world countries and partying there, thing is with some ethnics in under developed nations they think you think you're better than them and wait till you drunk asf and do a pussy move like hit you with a bottle or slash you with a knife ( also happened to me) im an asshole when im drunk I was even fighting the bouncers looksminned hard but it was a good mental release back in the day, but first world partiers always cool even when cucked no matter the race
Thankfully I’m BBC so even ethnics assume I’ll chimp out and have nothing to lose.

One of the perks of being BBC is that the chances of this are rare but when it happens you have to throw hands. This is why I say if your blk you have to know how to fight or life will be 10x harder, our lives are already dark souls difficulty tier hard but not knowing how to fight is even worse

The only disturbing thing about this is the retard filming it.

Circle of life ⭕🐜 🐁
Mercy. Compassion. Even some wild animals show mercy and compassion. Yet the retard filming placed the image in my head of him fucking animals.