COLORED CONTACTS GTFIH

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
This forum lacks awareness about them.
Why is there no tier list and good reviews? Only @Amnesia seems to care.
MUH CANTANT TILT, MUH EYEBROWS.:lul::lul::lul:
Muh ppl are going to point them out, WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU STUPID HIGH INHIB FUCKER, GROW A PAIR OF BALLS.

Someone should do something about it.
I only have one pair of Anesthesia Addict Blue contacts, but i would like to have something LIGHTER in order to have a bigger halo and reach that fokin' A10.
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, sayi, EzikoIsHere and 9 others
they r cope i tried many and always got called out. i was scared to look into ppls eyes cuz they could spot it:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sayi, BrahminBoss, maxaesthetics and 13 others
Nigga YOU LACK AWARENESS LMAO.

Everyone knows where to get good contacts by now.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
Nigga YOU LACK AWARENESS LMAO.

Everyone knows where to get good contacts by now.
I know where to get them you stupid bitch. The brands are usually the same, Solotica, Desio etc. but someone should do a really specific description with pics and reviews about them. Not linking some fag youtuber fraud blasting some 200000 Volt ring lights on his face

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, maxaesthetics, gamma and 2 others
I know where to get them you stupid bitch. The brands are usually the same, Solotica, Desio etc. but someone should do a really specific description with pics and reviews about them. Not linking some fag youtuber fraud blasting some 200000 Volt ring lights on his face
dnrd + contacts are cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 13626, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Danish_Retard, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, gamma and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 13626 and 5 others
:blackpill:

AHAHAHAH you fell for the 9mmsfx meme. I re-confirm your Sub-human african IQ. You can't even wear them for more than 5 hours that they're going to give you tunnel vision and irritate your eye:lul:
dnrd + contacts are cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17829
Muh ppl are going to point them out, WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU STUPID HIGH INHIB FUCKER, GROW A PAIR OF BALLS.

I only have one pair of Anesthesia Addict Blue contacts, but i would like to have something LIGHTER in order to have a bigger halo and reach that fokin' A10.
Any suggestions?
If you are brown skinned then don't go there, none look real although I will try colorcl hazel if that fails then im done.

I got one of the most realistic ones on market called solitica Rio buzios and irl they look fake af, coz they still have them dots.

9mmfx are 500 for a pair and you can only wear for few hours due to drying effect on eyeball so hardly realistic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Preoximerianas and bogii
If you are brown skinned then don't go there, none look real although I will try colorcl hazel if that fails then im done.

I got one of the most realistic ones on market called solitica Rio buzios and irl they look fake af, coz they still have them dots.

9mmfx are 500 for a pair and you can only wear for few hours due to drying effect on eyeball so hardly realistic
Not brown skinned luckily. I tried some of the solotica ones but yeah they look sorta fake due to the pixels effect

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
they r cope i tried many and always got called out. i was scared to look into ppls eyes cuz they could spot it:feelskek:
You mean people who knew what you look like without contacts noticed when you started wearing them? That's not surprising at all.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .👽.

Any suggestions?
Do light eyes really matter all that much I mean dont get me wrong my emerald eyes save me from being cucked but Irl I have zero smv jfl

You mean people who knew what you look like without contacts noticed when you started wearing them? That's not surprising at all.
no also 2 ppl who didnt know me said that. but after i stopped using them my friends said u look weird without them:feelskek:

no also 2 ppl who didnt know me said that. but after i stopped using them my friends said u look weird without them:feelskek:
What about them was so obvious that people could tell? You are not a dark ethnik who wore bright blue lenses, right?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .👽.
What about them was so obvious that people could tell? You are not a dark ethnik who wore bright blue lenses, right?
i tried different colors, dark and light brown, dark and light green.. jfl even pure black:feelskek:

it also depends on your natural color, i have kinda darkish brown so i cant go that light.. dark or medium green max. or maybe the quality was dogshit and i need these 9mmfx ones

Wait for Stroma and get it one eye for heterochromiamaxxing

Just be unique theory

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

Just be unique theory
Stroma is just not going to give you blue eyes, but opaque grey ones at maximum

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and cardiologist
Just contacted @Amnesia . He dropped the blue ones (Siesta Black Cloud Blue/Denim) and just uses green/hazel ones in order to simulate the Rihanna iris.

The most popular right now are the Siesta Black Romance Cedar and the Siesta Black Romance India.

Waiting for more inputs in order to have a broader opinion.

Last edited:
Just contacted @Amnesia . He dropped the blue ones (Siesta Black Cloud Blue/Denim) and just uses green/hazel ones in order to simulate the Rihanna iris.

The most popular right now are the Siesta Black Romance Cedar and the Siesta Black Romance India.

Waiting for more inputs in order to have a broader opinion.
I ordered the halo khaki and iris hazel gonna drop a feedback here if it looks real if you want?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I ordered the halo khaki and iris hazel gonna drop a feedback here if it's looks real if you want?
Yes bro, would be helpful

Any suggestions?
Usually, a lot of good, niche info will be hidden in posts within threads rather than having entire threads dedicated to it.

The thing with many contacts is that too many of them are shit, the ones that aren´t will generally be expensive but not only that, you can usually only go so light in color before getting called out. Your racial profile is also relevant, people will find it hard to believe a pitch-black sub-Saharan African was born naturally with light blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., bogii and 1 other person

Just be unique theory
MANE these eye surgeries coming up make me MAD ASF cause it should be a genetic trait that is rare to get but now any random nigga finna have it

• JFL
Reactions: cardiologist
i feel like wearing contacts is a good trick for slaying club girls

MANE these eye surgeries coming up make me MAD ASF cause it should be a genetic trait that is rare to get but now any random nigga finna have it
It won't look natural/the same

thank tha lawd still hope these surgeries dont happen though
Yh imagine seeing some tranny woman will glowing fake looking eyes that don't change then compare it to o pry authentic looking color

Usually, a lot of good, niche info will be hidden in posts within threads rather than having entire threads dedicated to it.
True, someone should group them in one big thread

thank tha lawd still hope these surgeries dont happen though
I imagine they´re an inevitability.
We´re already capable of changing the very DNA that makes us human and the technology to get rid of the pigment that makes your eyes brown is already present. The only thing that has to be resolved is how to do so most effectively and safely with satisfactory results but I don´t imagine it´ll take too long.

• +1
I imagine they´re an inevitability.
We´re already capable of changing the very DNA that makes us human and the technology to get rid of the pigment that makes your eyes brown is already present. The only thing that has to be resolved is how to do so most effectively and safely with satisfactory results but I don´t imagine it´ll take too long.
tough imo cause 2% gene turned into something common

tough imo cause 2% gene turned into something common
Blue eyes are 2% of the human population? Seems a lot lower than I thought since they´re so common here.
Btw, no STROMA or whatever other eye procedure will significantly change the percentage because it would require millions of people to get it, which isn´t going to happen unless the procedure is a. very cheap b. accessible c. proven to be effective & safe d. no stigma around permanently changing eye color

• +1
doesn't stroma look real af because they're destroying your pigments?
no, the results are grey and barely noticeable

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
Blue eyes are 2% of the human population? Seems a lot lower than I thought since they´re so common here.
Btw, no STROMA or whatever other eye procedure will significantly change the percentage because it would require millions of people to get it, which isn´t going to happen unless the procedure is a. very cheap b. accessible c. proven to be effective & safe d. no stigma around permanently changing eye color
i ment green eyes lol i think blue are 8?