COLORED CONTACTS GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
legit but fcking annoying to put in and looks kinda unnatural need to try some more but looks good
can you pm some pics

can you pm some pics
can send some if you want again but it's really a gamechanger, just how do you change your Instagram from your own eye color to the frauded one without anyone noticing it? doesn't work:lul: I got hazel and they make my eyes very light brown and it looks aesthetic af but idk I can only wear them when going to a club or partying I think :feelswah:

think I'll still do msm and try to lighten as much natural as possible fuck melatonin

This forum lacks awareness about them.
Why is there no tier list and good reviews? Only @Amnesia seems to care.
MUH CANTANT TILT, MUH EYEBROWS.:lul::lul::lul:
Muh ppl are going to point them out, WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU STUPID HIGH INHIB FUCKER, GROW A PAIR OF BALLS.

Someone should do something about it.
I only have one pair of Anesthesia Addict Blue contacts, but i would like to have something LIGHTER in order to have a bigger halo and reach that fokin' A10.
Any suggestions?
Do you have any experience with Solitica natural colors. I've found them to be the best on the market that I've seen so far but a bit expensive.

Anyone here who have experience with good brands for colored lenses to be able to wear daily (with limbal ring)?

Solotica? Desio?

Other brands are good?

Thanks.

Anyone here who have experience with good brands for colored lenses to be able to wear daily (with limbal ring)?

Solotica? Desio?

Other brands are good?

Thanks.
my limbal ring ones are the solotica Natural colors Mel

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Soalian
If you are brown skinned then don't go there, none look real although I will try colorcl hazel if that fails then im done.

I got one of the most realistic ones on market called solitica Rio buzios and irl they look fake af, coz they still have them dots.

9mmfx are 500 for a pair and you can only wear for few hours due to drying effect on eyeball so hardly realistic
you can wear them for 12 hours

This forum lacks awareness about them.
Why is there no tier list and good reviews? Only @Amnesia seems to care.
MUH CANTANT TILT, MUH EYEBROWS.:lul::lul::lul:
Muh ppl are going to point them out, WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU STUPID HIGH INHIB FUCKER, GROW A PAIR OF BALLS.

Someone should do something about it.
I only have one pair of Anesthesia Addict Blue contacts, but i would like to have something LIGHTER in order to have a bigger halo and reach that fokin' A10.
Any suggestions?
Real gs get expermental eye color change surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31287
Eyecos is in Spain. first world af
there one in spain google must be shit at finding it will give it a look as i completky changi g my eye area user on here say it will take me from htn to cl or chad

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
there one in spain google must be shit at finding it will give it a look as i completky changi g my eye area user on here say it will take me from htn to cl or chad
definitely do it then

Eyecos is the way

Attachments

• 3871294_Photoablative_cosmetic_iridoplasty_effective_safe_.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
definitely do it then
Infraorbitals implants eyelashmax and color change my jaw is chad or cl trier and rhino to will make up for no ntniss jfl

• +1
Infraorbitals implants eyelashmax and color change my jaw is chad or cl trier and rhino to will make up for no ntniss jfl
To get the laser you need to have in the eye medium to high collagen density

• +1
If you are brown skinned then don't go there, none look real although I will try colorcl hazel if that fails then im done.

I got one of the most realistic ones on market called solitica Rio buzios and irl they look fake af, coz they still have them dots.

9mmfx are 500 for a pair and you can only wear for few hours due to drying effect on eyeball so hardly realistic
Tag me with hazel results, I want to get the same ones