Colouring / phenotype question

Pumanator

Pumanator

Zephir
Hey Guys,

I was thinking about the importance of colouring for PSL gains and the PSL gainz zyzz gained through the years. I use Zyzz as example since he was an ethnic that changed his skincolour from paleish / light brownish to the perfect colour.
Looking at video's of zyzz you see his skincolour change drastically by the use of selftanner/ Melotan 2 and the sun bank. Anyone here knows how he got this godly colouring as shown in the video below? It doesn't look like the colour he got from the sun bank.
If he used certain products like self tanner can you guys link me a good brand or product.

Last edited:
Muh zyzz muhhhh

Sure he was a funny guy and an idol to some but he isn’t a god that would slay hot chicks only average to below average so get the fuck off his dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Short Ugly and Brown and CursedOne
Muh zyzz muhhhh

Sure he was a funny guy and an idol to some but he isn’t a god that would slay hot chicks only average to below average so get the fuck off his dick

he's a rolemodel for guys skinny guys that go to gym tho, also he already had girls before he went to gym. He just became VERY populair with them because of his body. But remember he was 6'1 that definitely helped.

he's a rolemodel for guys skinny guys that go to gym tho, also he already had girls before he went to gym. He just became VERY populair with them because of his body. But remember he was 6'1 that definitely helped.
I’m 6,2 I mog...

I’m 6,2 I mog...

He statusmogged you tho, even now he's dead he has more status. Probably also moneymogged you. Looks no idea havent seen your face but bodymogged 100%

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
He statusmogged you tho, even now he's dead he has more status. Probably also moneymogged you. Looks no idea havent seen your face but bodymogged 100%
Tbh but I’m 17 and natty I’ll surpass him soon enough

pale skin is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Muh zyzz muhhhh

The discussion isn't about zyzz but more about colouring. I used him as example. Just need some skincolour guide or something.