CONCRETE EVIDENCE MEWING WORKS(GTFIH)

dragomaxxed

dragomaxxed

Iron
I put a good amount of effort into this thread so I hope it doesn't get ignored just because I'm grey.

Introduction
I think this is cold hard evidence mewing does work and is not cope, Idk how this is explained to not be due to mewing.

Background Information
Im 14 turning 15 in 5 months. Ive been mewing consistently for three months. I also hard mewed an hour a day till my massester/gonions and zygos burnt. I had already hit puberty and my biggest growth spurt before mewing. Very important: I had gaps in my front teeth, both on the top teeth and bottom teeth, you'll see why this is important soon.

The Evidence
My top gap got noticeably bigger, 3-5mm bigger, my bottom gap stayed the same. Many people including family have pointed it out. My top palate got noticeably wider and my sister and mom both told me your smile got wider. The gaps in between my canines and outer incisors also got bigger probably 0.5-1mm.
As for my bottom palate, for a about a week, when I bit down it almost felt as if my top molars would only touch the outer edge of my bottom molars, very freaky feeling, but recently it has gone away and my bottom palates premolar width has definitely gotten bigger and the gaps I had between canines and premolars also got bigger slightly.
I honestly look like I have a crossbite now, that top gap is very clearly bigger than the bottom gap.

Other Aesthetic Benefits
- My zygos got way more mass and projection, I suspect this is due to mewing because they hurt a lot when I mewed.
- Chin became slightly wider(probably just puberty)
- Ramus became slightly taller(probably just puberty)

Why I got results and others didn’t
I honestly haven't seen a legit mewing ascension expect mine tbh. My theory is because I already had a gap, my mid palatal structure was not fused at all and the bones connected to it were probably very malleable. Others have mewed at my age but all the results are frauded but my results are pretty concrete: my palate got wider.
There was a thread a while ago about some guy who cut open his midplatal suture by running a knife on it and got crazy results. I think I had what he had but without having to run a knife through my mouth:lul:

How I will proceed
Ill probably just get Invisalign to close the gaps, probably after I turn 16 so my jaw doesnt get cucked, I know a very good blackpilled ortho so I’ll go to him. I was gonna get Invisalign anyways so its fine.

I dont know how the mew deniers will object this:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mosh12, Shkreliii, Tai Lung and 1 other person
JoinedNov 24, 2023Posts21Reputation4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Dele Alli Regen, pppokerface and 7 others
Bs

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: mike21, prag, Shkreliii and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, ungewist, Skywalker and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Shkreliii and alriodai
Mewing prevents downgrowth.

You just went through puberty

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Shkreliii, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
dnrd keep believing pushing your tongue against your palate will change your whole bone structure u schizo

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Skywalker, Mosh12 and 7 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 47552
Mewing prevents downgrowth.

You just went through puberty
Idk how puberty explains noticeably bigger palate. Maybe some of the aesthetic benefits were due to puberty

• +1
Based thread very good presentation. Needs 19 more reacts for BOTB.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, 9cel, horizontallytall and 4 others
not a single word.

• +1
reason #648 why underage users shouldn't be allowed here:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, LVZZO, Shkreliii and 4 others
I put a good amount of effort into this thread so I hope it doesn't get ignored just because I'm grey.

Introduction
I think this is cold hard evidence mewing does work and is not cope, Idk how this is explained to not be due to mewing.

Background Information
Im 14 turning 15 in 5 months. Ive been mewing consistently for three months. I also hard mewed an hour a day till my massester/gonions and zygos burnt. I had already hit puberty and my biggest growth spurt before mewing. Very important: I had gaps in my front teeth, both on the top teeth and bottom teeth, you'll see why this is important soon.

The Evidence
My top gap got noticeably bigger, 3-5mm bigger, my bottom gap stayed the same. Many people including family have pointed it out. My top palate got noticeably wider and my sister and mom both told me your smile got wider. The gaps in between my canines and outer incisors also got bigger probably 0.5-1mm.
As for my bottom palate, for a about a week, when I bit down it almost felt as if my top molars would only touch the outer edge of my bottom molars, very freaky feeling, but recently it has gone away and my bottom palates premolar width has definitely gotten bigger and the gaps I had between canines and premolars also got bigger slightly.
I honestly look like I have a crossbite now, that top gap is very clearly bigger than the bottom gap.

Other Aesthetic Benefits
- My zygos got way more mass and projection, I suspect this is due to mewing because they hurt a lot when I mewed.
- Chin became slightly wider(probably just puberty)
- Ramus became slightly taller(probably just puberty)

Why I got results and others didn’t
I honestly haven't seen a legit mewing ascension expect mine tbh. My theory is because I already had a gap, my mid palatal structure was not fused at all and the bones connected to it were probably very malleable. Others have mewed at my age but all the results are frauded but my results are pretty concrete: my palate got wider.
There was a thread a while ago about some guy who cut open his midplatal suture by running a knife on it and got crazy results. I think I had what he had but without having to run a knife through my mouth:lul:

How I will proceed
Ill probably just get Invisalign to close the gaps, probably after I turn 16 so my jaw doesnt get cucked, I know a very good blackpilled ortho so I’ll go to him. I was gonna get Invisalign anyways so its fine.

I dont know how the mew deniers will object this:lul:
haven’t even read this thread just scrolled thru looking for image “concrete evidence” doesn’t even post pics

• +1
What are you gonna get “doxxed!?”

"not gonna post my pics on an incel forum"
but gonna make a thread about how this shit "magically worked"
jfl at the IQ in this forum, then don't make the thread in the first place you retard

i'm sure this is just placebo effect like every mewing thread we get monthly since the start of this forum from greycels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Shkreliii and DoII
jfl at the IQ in this forum, then don't make the thread in the first place you retard

i'm sure this is just placebo effect like every mewing thread we get monthly since the start of this forum from greycels
Explain the gap getting bigger and if you give a good explanation ill admit it was a low iq post.

• +1
Did he even mention his age? + "anyone who doesn't shill for throwing their money at useless surgery needs le ban hammer."
edit- he implies he's 15 but what can you expect this site depends on young people to get brainwashed early and fall for ze blackpill meme.

• +1
trimax + ZSO

• +1
dnrd but obviously it works

• +1
I promise its not fraud, not gonna post pictures of my teeth on incel forum
What is going to happen? The fucking looksmax tooth fairy will steal your teeth?

I expanded my palate recently thru hard mewing. Now i can breathe while keeping my hyoid bone up

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Starting to believe mewing isn't cope after all

Im 14 turning 15 in 5 months
ok bro
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

• +1
Reactions: mike21

he is 14 bro.....its like arguing with drooling at the mouth tier retards= just a waste of your time lol

• +1
Reactions: mike21
Also dick bigger, more money, iq of Musk and even grow to 6'8

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Roge
Scroll for 0.25 seconds and see "I am 14"
Oh, another pubertycel...

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
dnrd and kys