Confession: Why I’m GIVING UP on MtF Transgender Transition

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
This thread is serious. As crazy as it sounds, I’ve decided to give the fuck up on my MtF dreams.

Trans people transition to be their true selves. Although I feel that my true self is feminine, my true self is also a lazy slob. I learned through experience—by going out as a woman a few times—that I can’t be a trans woman and a slob at the same time.

In what specific ways am I a “slob”? Well, I’m a very “physically uncomfortable” person (I’ll explain what this means soon), and this makes it hard for me to not behave in ways that people perceive as disgusting and very un-feminine. I frequently scratch itches all over my face and body, including in my scalp, ass crack, and groin. I frequently cough and clear my throat because it gets uncomfortable all the time. I frequently snort my nose because it’s keeps getting clogged with mucus. I just don’t have the willpower to refrain from fixing all of these physical discomforts. Even when I do sometimes refrain—for example, when I interacted with my oneitis—it feels so uncomfortable.

In the days that I went outside dressed as a woman with makeup, I found out how fucking stressful it was to behave accordingly. I could not rub my eyes because my eye shadow and winged eyeliner would smear if I did. I could not carelessly and randomly scratch my face whenever it itched; I had to carefully use a nail to press on the spot where the itch is. I had to hold back on my masculine-sounding coughing and throat-clearing. In addition to all of that, I also had to put in the work to speak with an unnaturally high-pitched voice—this feels restrictive and actually limits my self-expression (which is the total opposite of the goal of transitioning). Furthermore, when I went out in a skirt, I had to keep my legs pressed together while seated in order for my ballsack bulge to not be out in the open. Way too much work.

I’m a woman on the inside. However, I’m definitely not a hardworking person on the inside. If there were a magic button that could make me female, I’d press it in a heartbeat. But, because the closest option to it that exists in reality is a very arduous gender-transition journey, I think it might be easier to just present male even if I feel like shit being a man.

I fucking hate effort. I fucking hate work. I fucking hate taking care of myself, taking care of others, and taking care of things going on in life. I’d rather rot than put in the effort that’s required to transition.

Tagging the forum’s trans sisters and their allies:

@Aloha @Eriot Lodger @andy9432 @Jpg @NarrowBones @Lookologist003 @Sprinkles @Ozraelite

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, BitchBoy, Mainstream and 32 others
tldr OP is a masculine fakecel chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, brucewayne78, Zenis and 14 others
How old are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
This thread is serious. As crazy as it sounds, I’ve decided to give the fuck up on my MtF dreams.

Trans people transition to be their true selves. Although I feel that my true self is feminine, my true self is also a lazy slob. I learned through experience—by going out as a woman a few times—that I can’t be a trans woman and a slob at the same time.

In what specific ways am I a “slob”? Well, I’m a very “physically uncomfortable” person (I’ll explain what this means soon), and this makes it hard for me to not behave in ways that people perceive as disgusting and very un-feminine. I frequently scratch itches all over my face and body, including in my scalp, ass crack, and groin. I frequently cough and clear my throat because it gets uncomfortable all the time. I frequently snort my nose because it’s keeps getting clogged with mucus. I just don’t have the willpower to refrain from fixing all of these physical discomforts. Even when I do sometimes refrain—for example, when I interacted with my oneitis—it feels so uncomfortable.

In the days that I went outside dressed as a woman with makeup, I found out how fucking stressful it was to behave accordingly. I could not rub my eyes because my eye shadow and winged eyeliner would smear if I did. I could not carelessly and randomly scratch my face whenever it itched; I had to carefully use a nail to press on the spot where the itch is. I had to hold back on my masculine-sounding coughing and throat-clearing. In addition to all of that, I also had to put in the work to speak with an unnaturally high-pitched voice—this feels restrictive and actually limits my self-expression (which is the total opposite of the goal of transitioning). Furthermore, when I went out in a skirt, I had to keep my legs pressed together while seated in order for my ballsack bulge to not be out in the open. Way too much work.

I’m a woman on the inside. However, I’m definitely not a hardworking person on the inside. If there were a magic button that could make me female, I’d press it in a heartbeat. But, because the closest option to it that exists in reality is a very arduous gender-transition journey, I think it might be easier to just stay male even if I feel like shit being a man.

I fucking hate effort. I fucking hate work. I fucking hate taking care of myself, taking care of others, and taking care of things going on in life. I’d rather rot than put in the effort that’s required to transition.

@Aloha @Eriot Lodger @andy9432 @Jpg @NarrowBones @Lookologist003 @Sprinkles @Ozraelite
DNR. Brutal no replies.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and thecel

I’m a woman on the inside. However, I’m definitely not a hardworking person on the inside. If there were a magic button that could make me female, I’d press it in a heartbeat. But, because the closest option to it that exists in reality is a very arduous gender-transition journey, I think it might be easier to just stay male even if I feel like shit being a man.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Stop being brainwashed by sodomite propaganda

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Zenis, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
When I was saw the different font I was convinced you copy pasted this off reddit but I searched it and nothing came up

So taking this at face value. If you want to give up then it was never worth doing to begin

I'm writing a very long book right now. It took me a year to get almost halfway done and it's just the first in a series. I've resolved that even if I do finish it I'll go to my grave with 0 money or recognition for it. I'm still doing it anyway

Whether it's looksmaxxing, writing a book or whatever the only things worth doing are things where you don't care about the outcome and value the process itself. Otherwise you're just a pathetic abused dog chasing its tail. Because the reality is no amount of success can heal the pain of what you've already lost as a subhuman. Nothing. Only thing left to do is live authentically or rope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: blackazure88, Deleted member 55314, BrahminBoss and 14 others

I’m a woman on the inside. However, I’m definitely not a hardworking person on the inside. If there were a magic button that could make me female, I’d press it in a heartbeat. But, because the closest option to it that exists in reality is a very arduous gender-transition journey, I think it might be easier to just present male even if I feel like shit being a man.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-06 233911.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-06 233911.png
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, IAMNOTANINCEL, brucewayne78 and 3 others
When I was saw the different font I was convinced you copy pasted this off reddit but I searched it and nothing came up

So taking this at face value. If you want to give up then it was never worth doing to begin

I'm writing a very long book right now. It took me a year to get almost halfway done and it's just the first in a series. I've resolved that even if I do finish it I'll go to my grave with 0 money or recognition for it. I'm still doing it anyway

Whether it's looksmaxxing, writing a book or whatever the only things worth doing are things where you don't care about the outcome and value the process itself. Otherwise you're just a pathetic abused dog chasing its tail. Because the reality is no amount of success can heal the pain of what you've already lost as a subhuman. Nothing. Only thing left to do is live authentically or rope

sis I hoped you’d groom me to encourage me to keep going :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Ricky212, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
you should give up because it's impossible to transition from male to female. read Frankenstein

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Matheus, vampyre and 2 others
Good

• So Sad
sis I hoped you’d groom me to encourage me to keep going :lul:
If what I said doesn't make you want to keep going regardless then no you won't get encouragement

I'm more like a tough love anime rival who might inspire you than a reddit bloomer

Think thecel think

Screenshot 20231114 204733

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 32285, Lookologist003 and 4 others
I know a dude who offers electro-shock therapy.

It will fix you

• Woah
If what I said doesn't make you want to keep going regardless then no you won't get encouragement

I'm more like a tough love anime rival who might inspire you than a reddit bloomer

Think thecel think

View attachment 2594022

that’s rly cool

ur hot & based

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 21345
What’s demotivating about it? There’s always gender affirming care that will help you through it

• +1
What’s demotivating about it? There’s always gender affirming care that will help you through it

but it only goes so far. it leaves so much to be desired.

the affirming care doesn’t mean you get shit handed to you, nor does it consist of magical quick-fix solutions. example: bottom surgery has lots of risks and drawbacks.

and I’ll never be an attractive woman because I have extremely close-set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and murdah
damn uhm idk r u female passing atleast i think the only transgenders that are female passing are the ones that started hrt early age

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
I’m not on it
why not shouldnt be your number one priority i've seen huge transformations after 1 year of use there still hope atleast

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003
knew you wouldn't have the balls to get rid of your...uh...balls? :oops:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 32285, IAMNOTANINCEL and 6 others
Dnrd op was intimidated by the bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Kristin
Are u gonna become chang now? U looked uncomfortable dressed as a female

• Woah
Can we ban those faggots already? Or at least explicit fagposting. Before you know it they're going to overrun the place and keep talking about their butthole. It always ends like that.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Recessed Life, Deleted member 32285, Gus17 and 4 others
Didn't know liberals knew about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Matheus

Do you need proofreaders?
lack of money . I’m broke
it's how expensive.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21345
Congratulations!!

• Woah
How do MTF go on to live better lives unless you like men? I don't get it.
If you're straight and like women as a man you will still like women if you transmax to a woman and you aren't going to find an attractive lesbian women who wants a MTF.

• Hmm...

It is what it is. Can't have everything in life.
Denton

• +1
Do you need proofreaders?

it's how expensive.
In desperate need of them. Especially just to go over general worldbuilding concepts and see if they sound ridiculous

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Lookologist003
Are u gonna become chang now? U looked uncomfortable dressed as a female

wow u must be really NT to pick up on that

what specific body language cues indicate that?

I thought I felt comfortable

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, St.TikTokcel and Lookologist003
wow u must be really NT to pick up on that

what specific body language cues indicate that?

I thought I felt comfortable
It's not that deep, brotherman. Your male brain wirings + not being on HRT since the adolescence is what gives it away.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, thecel and Lookologist003
Whether it's looksmaxxing, writing a book or whatever the only things worth doing are things where you don't care about the outcome and value the process itself.
Low IQ take. 99% of everything people do sucks but they do it for the result. You suffer at work for money, at the gym for gains, dieting for leanness. To achieve your goals you have to put in hard work whether you like it or not.

• +1

what is your book about?

• +1
It's not that deep, brotherman. Your male brain wirings + not being on HRT since the adolescence is what gives it away.

fuck you mean muh it’s not that deep

being non-passing =/= being uncomfortable

uncomfortableness is indicated by body language

are you so NT that your conclusion is purely intuitive and has no analysis behind it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Lookologist003 and St.TikTokcel
I can be attracted to all genders, but for the final LTR, I’d prefer to settle down with a man.

you aren't going to find an attractive lesbian women who wants a MTF.

If you think that the number of people who like trans women are so small that this is the case, then how can a MtF find an attractive straight man who wants a MtF?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
fuck you mean muh it’s not that deep

being non-passing =/= being uncomfortable

uncomfortableness is indicated by body language

are you so NT that your conclusion is purely intuitive and has no analysis behind it?
It's not that hard to differentiate between female and male behaviours. In all of the vids you were talking as if someone had a gun pointed at your noggin. Basically, you talked as if you were afraid that someone is going to hear you.

• Woah
I can be attracted to all genders, but for the final LTR, I’d prefer to settle down with a man.

would you date the male version of yourself rn as a girl?

• +1

If you think that the number of people who like trans women are so small that this is the case, then how can a MtF find an attractive straight man who wants a MtF?
What low IQ shit is this?
I said if you're a STRAIGHT MTF , therefore you don't want a man to fuck you.
You can get a man to fuck you as easily as breathing without having to go MTF JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Sprinkles and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Sprinkles and St.TikTokcel
It's not that hard to differentiate between female and male behaviours. In all of the vids you were talking as if someone had a gun pointed at your noggin. Basically, you talked as if you were afraid that someone is going to hear you.

interesting observation. I’m sure that I’d talk like that too if I went out presenting as male. I’m talking to my phone (looking like you’re recording a vlog is already weird and cringe) saying incel shit, so of course I don’t want people around me to hear.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
interesting observation. I’m sure that I’d talk like that too if I went out presenting as male. I’m talking to my phone (looking like you’re recording a vlog is already weird and cringe) saying incel shit, so of course I don’t want people around me to hear.
Just a few millimetres of the bone..

• Hmm...