Confession: Why I’m GIVING UP on MtF Transgender Transition

So can someone explain to me why you would go MTF as a straight male ?
I still don't get it.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
What low IQ shit is this?
I said if you're a STRAIGHT MTF , therefore you don't want a man to fuck you.
You can get a man to fuck you as easily as breathing without having to go MTF JFL

I only want to get fucked as a female by a straight (bi as a last resort) male, not as a gay male by a gay male.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and St.TikTokcel
I only want to get fucked as a female by a straight (bi as a last resort) male, not as a gay male by a gay male.
Ok so you're not straight it makes sense then
I'm talking about straight men that go MTF

• JFL
So can someone explain to me why you would go MTF as a straight male ?
I still don't get it.

I ain’t a straight male:

I can be attracted to all genders, but for the final LTR, I’d prefer to settle down with a man.

and transbians go trans mostly because of gender dysphoria. there’s still plenty of reasons to transition MtF even if you like women exclusively.

I ain’t a straight male:

and transbians go trans mostly because of gender dysphoria. there’s still plenty of reasons to transition MtF even if you like women exclusively.
So why would a gay or bi man go MTF?
Honest question.
Because getting a man to fuck you is as easy as breathing.

• +1
So why would a gay or bi man go MTF?
Honest question.
Because getting a man to fuck you is as easy as breathing.

They don’t transition for sexual purposes.

But when it comes to sex, this:

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
wow u must be really NT to pick up on that

what specific body language cues indicate that?

I thought I felt comfortable
U were just complaining and looking around a lot from that i thought ur uncomfortable cross dressing maybe

• Woah
Lol dude you're a shame to all asians. You are a jobless, ugly, recessed, yellow subhuman loser. Muh asians are hard working. Yeah right. Faggit

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Balkansandsh, Deleted member 32285, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Botb

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and thecel
Lol dude you're a shame to all asians. You are a jobless, ugly, recessed, yellow subhuman loser. Muh asians are hard working. Yeah right. Faggit
Also he's like 15 tops. What a fucking loser.

• Hmm...
Retards like @AspiringChanglite and @Meraki are way higher on my shit list, I wouldn't be surprised if they're even more truecel than OP IRL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei and thecel
Retards like @AspiringChanglite and @Meraki are way higher on my shit list, I wouldn't be surprised if they're even more truecel than OP IRL
Lmao I mog you to self harm retard

• JFL
I get approached multiple times an hour when I go clubbing/bar hopping kill yourself faggot

• WTF
Lmao I mog you to self harm retard
I get approached multiple times an hour when I go clubbing/bar hopping kill yourself faggot
You know what?

I don't want to turn this into a thing and you are actually right, I'm really sorry!
If anything, I'm the bigger LARPer, I didn't even mean what I said.
Again, I apologize, please disregard this entirely.

I have zero fucking clue as to what I am doing but I know that I will have to rope eventually (and this time I'm not being cheeky here in any way at all).
It has to stop! I hate feeling like this!

Last edited:
  • JFL
what is your book about?
It's high fantasy/ Sci fi adventure
Low IQ take. 99% of everything people do sucks but they do it for the result. You suffer at work for money, at the gym for gains, dieting for leanness. To achieve your goals you have to put in hard work whether you like it or not.
Then 99% of the time they realize they're not actually happier after they accomplish it. That's why most people who rope already have families, careers etc. They get everything that's supposed to make them happy and don't feel better

• +1
dnrd

Troonpunch

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, Kristin, thecel and 1 other person
Then 99% of the time they realize they're not actually happier after they accomplish it. That's why most people who rope already have families, careers etc. They get everything that's supposed to make them happy and don't feel better
Cope you’re just lazy. Any good goal should be satisfying to achieve.

• JFL
knew you wouldn't have the balls to get rid of your...uh...balls? :oops:
52338885 DF43 4A80 AA54 39802353EAC1

Bro u know damn well what I mean don’t be actin dumb

• WTF
Keep going. We Jews are eager to support you in your future endeavors.

• JFL
Anyone who wants to change their gender needs psychiatric help. Trannies are confused weirdo freaks

• So Sad
jfl subhuman

• JFL
In desperate need of them. Especially just to go over general worldbuilding concepts and see if they sound ridiculous
Would love to help out if you're still looking for proofreaders. I'm also writing a book series and I just got back into the swing of things after a long break, would like to keep the momentum going

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, thecel and Deleted member 21345
Would love to help out if you're still looking for proofreaders. I'm also writing a book series and I just got back into the swing of things after a long break, would like to keep the momentum going
What's yours about? Are you into fantasy?

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
What's yours about? Are you into fantasy?
I'll dm you cuz I don't wanna expose to much of it here, but yeah I'm into fantasy stuff heavy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
I'll dm you cuz I don't wanna expose to much of it here, but yeah I'm into fantasy stuff heavy.
Okay I'd like to get your opinion on some of the world building concepts. It might take a while to explain as it's dense

• Love it
Reactions: blackazure88
welcome back i guess

Okay I'd like to get your opinion on some of the world building concepts. It might take a while to explain as it's dense
Yh I'd love to hear what you got so far, I'm open to hear you out. I'm into a lot of zany shit so I'd probably enjoy your world and concepts

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and shabby890
Wheel of time, asoiaf, malazan, jade city,
so high fantasy?
i prefer low magic tbh.
Brandon Sanderson ruined it

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
so high fantasy?
i prefer low magic tbh.
I like low or high magic. I mainly like well built out secondary world

Sanderson is kinda over saturated yeah lol

Witcher books are revalatively low magic but have a secondary world

I can hardly get into primary world shit like dresden files

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I like low or high magic. I mainly like well built out secondary world

Sanderson is kinda over saturated yeah lol

Witcher books are revalatively low magic but have a secondary world

I can hardly get into primary world shit like dresden files
i do like my magic, spells, and stuff.
nah i just hate how Sanderson makes his magic system like set of rules
Dresden Files gets a lot better when Butcher starts to define his world.
send me ur worldbuilding doc, im curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
so high fantasy?
i prefer low magic tbh.
What's low/high magic?? That's a new term I haven't heard of. Gonna go watch some videos now

• +1
What's low/high magic?? That's a new term I haven't heard of. Gonna go watch some videos now
Low magic: Witcher eg. It exists but it's rare.
High Magic: Wow

• Woah
Low magic: Witcher eg. It exists but it's rare.
High Magic: Wow
Bet bro, thanks for the examples. Gonna do some research to help out for my own writings.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
tldr OP is a masculine fakecel chad
Water. We used to go to the same school and he bullied me a lot, stuck my head in the toilet, stole my sluts, etc

In desperate need of them. Especially just to go over general worldbuilding concepts and see if they sound ridiculous
Send me
send me.

I’m also writing fantasy and a fantasy nerd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and blackazure88
Send me

send me.

I’m also writing fantasy and a fantasy nerd
I would share you a Google doc but I don't wanna get doxxed. Dm me I'll share something private

didn't read, but wise decision. lol at thinking you'll be happy being a botched science experiment. even if there was a procedure that could perfectly replicate female anatomy, there would be devices and methods to detect your chromosomes. trannyism will never work. what a low iq concept to begin with. just dick tuck and cross dress if being an aberrant faggot is so important to you.

• Hmm...
didn't read, but wise decision. lol at thinking you'll be happy being a botched science experiment. even if there was a procedure that could perfectly replicate female anatomy, there would be devices and methods to detect your chromosomes. trannyism will never work. what a low iq concept to begin with. just dick tuck and cross dress if being an aberrant faggot is so important to you.

giant cope

@Aloha lifefogs the forum