Craniofacial Dystrophy is Irreversible After Child Hood

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
I have had straight neck posture, chewed hard foods/gum, nose breathed, and slept on the floor on my back for 5 1/2 years straight. I discovered mewing back in 2018 when I was 16 years old. I’m 21 now and my skull has not changed dramatically what-so ever. I still have crooked teeth, asymmetrical body, and a non flat occiput.

As a kid my mother did not breastfeed me, fed me soft junk food, and allowed me to be a no life gamer since the age of 5. I mouth breathed at an insane rate and looking back on my baby photos is suifuel.

The environment plays a major role in forward growth at the very beginning of a mammals life. Posture, chewing, and breathing patterns is NOT cope during this time, but afterwards is.

:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: klimo, horizontallytall, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, Perfection and Never Get Up

Craniofacial Dystrophy is pseudoscience and not real​

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Allornothing, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, horizontallytall, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
You keep coping telling yourself that if only you chewed on wood bark at 5 you'd look better..... HAHAHHAHA

I used to believe that aswell but it has 0 evidence

Instead, get surgery, and go mog and be happy

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
You should’ve been abused physically. Abuse victims tend to have higher levels of bone development.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Skywalker and ccwarrior
Brutal, we legit have the same story. I discovered mewing in 2018 at age 16 and my skull hasnt changed much, just puberty changes. My maxilla is exactly the same. Mewing is to guide correct growth and if you arent mewing at age 2 its over.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Brutal, we legit have the same story. I discovered mewing in 2018 at age 16 and my skull hasnt changed much, just puberty changes. My maxilla is exactly the same. Mewing is to guide correct growth and if you arent mewing at age 2 its over.
Mewing is preventing downward growth, rather than correcting it. It’s the natural state of a mammal. However, subhuman habits change what nature intended, thus making people ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Canwefixit
I remember reading about the reaction of native americans to european invaders. They used to call them "black mouths"[in their language ofc] because they saw so many of them mouthbreathing whilst charging them.

Imagine an army of these guys rocking up

Soyjak Hands up Lol

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and wishIwasSalludon
shouldnt blame parents for this its our choice
Well technically it is our faults which I will take accountability. However, if a parent is low IQ enough to not realize that playing sports mogs playing video games as a kid, then that’s more so on them for the blame. Being high IQ as a kid, you’re inclined to play video games. It’s like 75% on the parents and 25% on the child.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Well technically it is our faults which I will take accountability. However, if a parent is low IQ enough to not realize that playing sports mogs playing video games as a kid, then that’s more so on them for the blame. Being high IQ as a kid, you’re inclined to play video games. It’s like 75% on the parents and 25% on the child.
True
a kid is just going to chase the Dopamine no matter how highIQ he is.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Never Get Up
It’s all genetic and to a lesser extent hormonal. All this mewing nonsense is a bunch of cope.

My jaw, Chin, Zygos ect are in the same position ever since I was 5, they just grew in volume. Same with my slightly recessed infra orbitals. Maybe I should’ve chewed more as a sperm cell :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Isn't craniofacial dystrophy just downward growth

soo many greycels and tiktok faggots watching this thread
they are LEARNING and LISTENING, and soon merging and TAKING OVER :feelsmega: :feelswow:

@Kamui @klip11 @Shkreliii @Christiano @ReadBooksEveryday @twilight @Xangsane @traveler @Primalsplit @Marsik @5.5psl @itsOVER @Rope'n'Roll @ropemax @Gonthar @TsarTsar444

Last edited:
soo many greycels and tiktok faggots watching this thread
they are LEARNING and soon TAKING OVER :feelsmega: :feelswow:
While that is true, I’ve been aware of the Black Pill since 2015, but I’ve always been a lurker.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
You're supposed to apply a proper amount of mechanical pressure to your maxilla so it can move.
You can't just leave your tongue on the roof of your mouth with no mechanical pressure and expect results.
I recently found this out believe it or not.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You're supposed to apply a proper amount of mechanical pressure to your maxilla so it can move.
You can't just leave your tongue on the roof of your mouth with no mechanical pressure and expect results.
I recently found this out believe it or not.
True. I’ve been chin tucking to the extreme with my forehead face downwards and I can feel my incisors burning.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
It’s all genetic and to a lesser extent hormonal. All this mewing nonsense is a bunch of cope.

My jaw, Chin, Zygos ect are in the same position ever since I was 5, they just grew in volume. Same with my slightly recessed infra orbitals. Maybe I should’ve chewed more as a sperm cell :soy:
chewing works, i chewed on me left side, me left chin is bigger then the right

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and MaestheticMaso

Users who are viewing this thread

Back